Author Topic: Qurananimal Maldives mock infidel couple married there  (Read 869 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Qurananimal Maldives mock infidel couple married there
« on: October 31, 2010, 09:22:26 AM »
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/10/religion-of-peace-but-not-love-baby-swine-infidels-fornicators-tie-the-knot-in-muslim-maldives.html   

I give the relationship of any infidel couple that gets married in a Muslim country two to five years, max. As for this wretched story, it's good to know what they are really thinking, as opposed to what they say to our faces.

Unwitting Western couple mocked as 'infidel' and 'swine' by 'minister' during foreign language wedding ceremony at luxury Maldives resort Daily Mail (hat tip Danielle)

But this hapless pair were instead humiliated when the man presiding over the ceremony took advantage of the language barrier to publicly brand them ‘pigs’ and ‘infidels’.

The supposedly spiritual service was captured on video and beamed around the world via YouTube.

Read more here.

There is a dispute whether or not the local Maldivians support their government's tourist campaign.  This past week a British couple posted their wedding video online only to discover that instead of receiving the local blessing ceremony which they paid $1350 for at their resort, the officiant hurled abuse at them.  He called them, "swine, infidels, fornicators and atheists."  He went onto to call their future children bastards.  The ceremony concluded with the locals helping the bride to plant a coconut palm but it too was ruined by the obscene comments about her bust line.

As you probably know, the nation of the Maldives is located in the Indian Ocean.  Its main industry is tourism.  It is also run under Sharia law.  Yes, they tolerate Western dress from the tourists but they don't allow you to bring your own Bible or unapproved book.  This recent incident could significantly impact their bottom line.

Brisbane Times has this:

Police in the Maldives have arrested a marriage celebrant who abused a foreign couple as "swine" and "infidels" during a luxury ceremony in the holiday paradise, an official said today.

Maldivian police spokesman Ahmed Shiyam said the celebrant, who conducted the ceremony in the local language at an upmarket resort fringed by white sand and turquoise water, had been arrested with another hotel employee on Thursday.

A video of the ceremony, during which the hapless couple are taunted and subjected to a series of insulting and religious-tinged abuse, was posted on YouTube and has sparked fears for the country's tourism-dependent economy.
    After explaining the ceremony in English, the group stands and 'minister' starts chanting in Dhivehi. Unfortunately for the happy couple, he is insulting them

After explaining the ceremony in English, the group stands and the 'minister' starts chanting in Dhivehi. Unfortunately for the happy couple, he is insulting them
    Couple humiliated during ceremony at Maldive resort

Oblivious: The couple are unaware that they are being insulted during the ceremony that was conducted in the traditional Maldivian tongue of Dhivehi

In the 15-minute clip, employees at the Vilu Reef Beach and Spa resort abuse the couple in their native Dhivehi tongue.

The hotel’s food and beverage manager Hussein Didi is heard hurling insults at the pair as he conducts the service pretending to be the celebrant. He even declares their marriage to be illegal.

At one point he is heard reading verbatim from a script which, on closer inspection, is a document outlining staff employment regulations.
    At the end of the 'service' the couple plant a coconut tree as Hussein Didi and his crew make rude remarks about the bride's breasts

At the end of the 'service' the couple plant a coconut tree as Hussein Didi - who conducted the ceremony - and his crew make rude remarks about the bride's breasts

Chanting in a tone favoured by religious scholars, Didi says: ‘You are swine. The children that you bear from this marriage will all be b****** swine.

‘Your marriage is not a valid one. You are not the kind of people who can have a valid marriage.

‘One of you is an infidel. The other, too, is an infidel and, we have reason to believe, an atheist, who does not even believe in an infidel religion.’ The unfortunate woman, wearing a white dress, and her husband, also in white, smile at each other lovingly and remain oblivious as Didi calls for the marriage to be enshrined in Islamic law.

Despite more than ten employees watching, none of them attempts to stop the event and some even take photographs.

As the bride bends down to plant a coconut tree, a man shouts: ‘Can see her breasts.’

Another responds saying: ‘My beard has gone grey watching those things… I have seen so many of them now that I don’t even want to look any more when I see them.’
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Qurananimal Maldives mock infidel couple married there
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »
I hope the Maldives were reclaimed by the ocean.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:54:30 PM »

On an average it is only one meter above the mean sea level. Any 3 meter high tsunami can do the job.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 01:19:53 PM »

Same here. Hopefully, one day, that will happen.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »
I don't entirely blame this couple, even though ultimately they have to realize they were ignorant.

The Western media sources that lied to them helped set them up for this catastrophe. If they went by what was told to them mainstream media, and Maldives travel brochures, Muslims are the same as anyone else and follow a peaceful, loving religion. If they were raised like most white people, they were raised not to be racist or hateful toward other cultures or religions. They were taught to be kind and open minded, even if someone is very different from yourself. These types of people tend to assume the best about others rather than the worst.

So, I can see how it could come as a total shock to them that this could happen. If anybody had tried to warn them beforehand, they probably would have naysayed it as ignorance, racism, and bigotry, because that's what they've been programmed to do.

Maybe now they'll realize that this kind of thing is not an isolated incident but that Muslims are evil like this and if only they would have educated themselves they could have avoided this pain.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 01:43:15 PM »
I don't entirely blame this couple, even though ultimately they have to realize they were ignorant.

The Western media sources that lied to them helped set them up for this catastrophe. If they went by what was told to them mainstream media, and Maldives travel brochures, Muslims are the same as anyone else and follow a peaceful, loving religion. If they were raised like most white people, they were raised not to be racist or hateful toward other cultures or religions. They were taught to be kind and open minded, even if someone is very different from yourself. These types of people tend to assume the best about others rather than the worst.

So, I can see how it could come as a total shock to them that this could happen. If anybody had tried to warn them beforehand, they probably would have naysayed it as ignorance, racism, and bigotry, because that's what they've been programmed to do.

Maybe now they'll realize that this kind of thing is not an isolated incident but that Muslims are evil like this and if only they would have educated themselves they could have avoided this pain.

We should all chip in and give them an all expenses paid 1st class JTF gold card membership as a wedding gift!  8)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 02:26:43 PM »
lol maybe we should! You know I think one reason the Muslim thing didn't really stick on Obama is that after 9/11 there was an immediate pro-Islam campaign to promote it as a peaceful, beautiful religion. It's almost as if they were trying to get the American people to have amnesia. It appears to have worked to a large degree. It's very sad.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 02:31:13 PM »

On an average it is only one meter above the mean sea level. Any 3 meter high tsunami can do the job.
The Maldives are usually mentioned as victims of global warming. They want billions of dollars of international aid so they can protect themselves from the rising waters.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,341669,00.html
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18425626

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 05:23:31 AM »

The Maldives are usually mentioned as victims of global warming. They want billions of dollars of international aid so they can protect themselves from the rising waters.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,341669,00.html
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18425626

I believe it's beyond crazy to help a Muslim nation even a relatively obscure one such as the Maldives.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 06:06:07 AM »

That's the sympathetic way of seeing it but there's a more cynical way too, which I hold to. White "victims" of our culture's brainwashing are likely to be big Osama supporters. They are likely to support the genocidal "peace process". They are likely to support the absurd war-crimes trials that so many heroic American soldiers have been subjected to since Afghanistan and Iraq began, sometimes on capital charges. They are likely to support the genocide of the unborn. It is people like that that have made America a cesspool.

I don't know this couple of course but I usually have little sympathy for the people you mentioned. Brainwashed or not G-d gives every single one of us free will. Nobody is but a pawn of their upbringing and environment--nobody.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 06:32:32 AM »
 ???
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 06:47:18 AM »
It just goes to show you cannot trust the muslims. Always be on guard and expect the worst from those savage vermin.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 07:00:51 AM »
DBF most white people tend to be very naive about what other races think of them and rarely think of themselves as a group at all. They know better than to walk through a "high crime" area at night, and probably laugh at some racist jokes now and then, but in general they feel it's wrong to think badly of others and especially to treat others differently based on race or religion (such as choosing not to go to the Maldives because its Muslim).

This is one of the great weaknesses of white culture. They tend to walk around in a dream, thinking everyone looks at them as benevolently as they do to others. They also assume that other races feel the same way that they do about getting along with other types of people, being tolerant, etc. so they accept without question that the Fakestinians and the Israelis both want to work out a real peace deal and would scoff at the idea that the Fakestinians want to destroy Israel entirely.

It usually takes something like what that couple went through, a slap of reality, to wake them up. Before that point, anyone who already knows the truth of the situation will be viewed very negatively. They seem to have no natural instinct to look out for their own interests.

If they agree with the two state (final) solution, it's because they have been shown on tv that its what the Israeli leadership wants. How can they be more pro-Israel than Israel without taking a special interest in the topic and digging deeper than the surface?

There are so many so-caled "pro-Israel" organizations that really do nothing to help Israel and even hurt it.

You really have to be discerning or have a special interest in the topic to figure out what's really going on.

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010, 08:37:43 AM »
Serves those disgusting arab loving beasts right!
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane