Author Topic: Israeli students: religious Jews worse than Arabs  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Israeli students: religious Jews worse than Arabs
« on: November 07, 2010, 04:20:21 PM »
Students of Hebrew University, Tel Aviv, and Bar Ilan universities protested the government’s decision to offer a modest stipend to yeshiva students. Married men with children who study in yeshiva will be receiving meager $300 per month.

Subsidizing those Jews who refuse to work for living might well be wrong, but atheistic students are fine with stipends paid to Arab students. In fact, government subsidies to universities greatly exceed stipends.

Arabs are no less spongers than yeshiva students. Some 60% of female Arab graduates do not work. Arab men mostly work in the black-market economy without paying taxes. Many of them never use their university degree because they never really studied: afraid of charges of racism, professors greatly relax examination standards for Arabs. Economically, stipends and subsidies for Arab education are just as worthless as for haredim.
Rabbi Meir Kahane thundered that Israeli universities will breed the next generation of the PLO leaders. Revolutions, he said, do not come from the numb and the dumb, but from the educated class. And so Israel pays to raise a generation of her bitter enemies.
http://samsonblinded.org/news/israeli-students-religious-jews-worse-than-arabs-19814
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israeli students: religious Jews worse than Arabs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 05:49:49 AM »
The Arabic University is the most Communist university in Israel only rivaling with Tel Habib University.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 06:17:39 AM »
The Arabic University is the most Communist university in Israel only rivaling with Tel Habib University.
Stupidity and lies.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 06:55:19 AM »
Stupidity and lies.

Stop being abusive without debating. It is a fact that leftist ideology is widespread in Israeli universities.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:09:09 AM »
Stupidity and lies.

Stop being abusive without debating. It is a fact that leftist ideology is widespread in Israeli universities.
Ok. Well thins insulting my family is probably a debate for you why don`t you just create a thread about it. And see how far we will go with this^^. If only self-homo agree of course.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 07:29:38 AM »
This opinion is prevelent in liberal Jewish circles. I've never heard anyone say explicitly that religious Jews are worse than arabs, but I've gone to functions(family and otherwise) where Jews have said things like religious Jews are destroying Israel, etc. Leftist Jews hate religious Jews with a passion.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 07:44:03 AM »
All of these universities are insane, just like American universities are.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 10:29:59 AM »
If a stipend had to go somewhere, I would rather it go to religious Israelis for Yeshiva study than to atheistic self hating Jews or Arabs.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 10:37:30 AM »
This opinion is prevelent in liberal Jewish circles. I've never heard anyone say explicitly that religious Jews are worse than arabs, but I've gone to functions(family and otherwise) where Jews have said things like religious Jews are destroying Israel, etc. Leftist Jews hate religious Jews with a passion.
This kind of situation is becoming established in Serbia also.Liberal,atheist,pro-EU Serbs can't stand the Orthodox Serbs calling them "Orthodox talibans" and similar names.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 10:42:35 AM »

OK explain this to me then:

And later this type of trash from the video comes here and call me a subhuman  :::D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 12:51:49 PM »

OK explain this to me then:

And later this type of trash from the video comes here and call me a subhuman  :::D

This is slander against religious Jews. Only a minority of self-hating religious Jews are against Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »
Stupidity and lies.

Ok. Well thins insulting my family is probably a debate for you why don`t you just create a thread about it. And see how far we will go with this^^. If only self-homo agree of course.

Insulting to your family?    How so?

Perhaps you haven't realized this yet, but nobody has any clue what "self-homo" is supposed to mean because there is no such term in the English language.   

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »
This is slander against religious Jews. Only a minority of self-hating religious Jews are against Israel.

I never said or claim that all religious people are doing it. I need a further explanation, something to discus. Don`t tell me they are secret organization, a big group like this had no reason to hide from no one. Especially in Israel. So you have something to add regarding this issue? You can latter "criticize" me you know.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 01:45:27 PM »

I never said or claim that all religious people are doing it. I need a further explanation, something to discus. Don`t tell me they are secret organization, a big group like this had no reason to hide from no one. Especially in Israel. So you have something to add regarding this issue? You can latter "criticize" me you know.

He didn't say they are secret.   Naturei karta freaks are well known.   We are against them, so what's your point?

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2010, 02:22:08 PM »
He didn't say they are secret.   Naturei karta freaks are well known.   We are against them, so what's your point?
You just answered to my question. Thats all i wanted to know.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »
You just answered to my question. Thats all i wanted to know.

Oh.

I think there may be a communication difficulty here because of the language barrier.  I highly recommend any attempt to improve upon your English because it may make your experience here a lot better.    Also, there is a Hebrew forum at hayamin.org

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 03:50:30 PM »
I think there may be a communication difficulty here because of the language barrier.  I highly recommend any attempt to improve upon your English because it may make your experience here a lot better.    Also, there is a Hebrew forum at hayamin.org

I understand mostly all without a problem. The communication difficulty occurred due to many replies i had to made. I also had to admit that my English writing skills got even worse that i thought and i did not even notice, but still i prefer English website and not because i want to be a cool guy or something. As far as "grammar correctness" revenge goes... well it gone to far. I don`t want to describe the details primarily because you don`t give a damn anyway. In my opinion its more about another attempt to put yourself above me then grammar in particular. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 05:36:31 PM »

I understand mostly all without a problem. The communication difficulty occurred due to many replies i had to made. I also had to admit that my English writing skills got even worse that i thought and i did not even notice, but still i prefer English website and not because i want to be a cool guy or something. As far as "grammar correctness" revenge goes... well it gone to far. I don`t want to describe the details primarily because you don`t give a damn anyway. In my opinion its more about another attempt to put yourself above me then grammar in particular. 

No, I'm not trying to do anything like that, it's about people in the forum not being able to understand what you are saying.   If no one can comprehend what you are saying, it defeats the purpose of the forum or participating in it.