Author Topic: Whoops! Bizarre story of a double-sex-change patient  (Read 427 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Whoops! Bizarre story of a double-sex-change patient
« on: November 11, 2010, 11:59:32 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=226661

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

While appointees of President Obama have urged those who believe they are "transgendered" to lobby for sex-change surgery costs to be covered by Obamacare, a patient in the United Kingdom says all he should have been given under his country's nationalized health care was counseling.

"Based on my own experiences, I believe sex-change operations should not be allowed, and certainly not on the [National Health Service,]" said the patient, Charles Kane, whose story appears in a report on the Christian Institute website.

Kane continued, "People who think they are a woman trapped in a male body are, in my opinion, completely deluded. I certainly was. ... I needed counseling, not a sex-change operation."

Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth, told WND that he's monitored statements by Obama officials encouraging those who believe they are "transgendered" to lobby for the inclusion of sex-change procedures under Obamacare.

Read the behind-the-scenes story of the destruction from America's sexual revolution in "Sexual Sabotage: How One Mad Scientist Unleashed a Plague of Corruption and Contagion on America"

He said that in the U.S. "counseling" might be of little assistance to a person such as Kane, because the "professionals" probably generally would argue for a sex-change treatment for someone with such a disorder.

LaBarbera told WND he believes parallel organizations are needed to the various psychiatric and medical associations "who say there is an alternative to this lunacy" of sex-change surgeries.

He said in the U.S., the "inmates are running the asylum."

According to the Christian Institute, there are a multitude of cases developing in the U.K. in which children as young as 16 have been given sex-change treatments. Parents have lobbied the National Health Service for drugs for their children for such treatment.

In the U.S., there are programs in which doctors encourage parents to treat their children with drugs that delay puberty to make sex-change treatments more "successful."

The institute reported Kane, born Sam Hashimi, had an operation in 1997 to make him look like a woman. Taxpayers there paid an estimated 100,000 British pounds.

He said he then lived as Samantha Kane, engaging in a jet-set lifestyle.

Then in 2004 he decided living as a woman was a mistake and proceeded to spend another 25,000 British pounds on three more operations.

He now is seeking funding for a documentary he wants to call "The Sex Change Delusion."

The institute noted that critics of such operations have called gender dysphoria a psychiatric issue. A British government report in 2000 said, "Many people revert to their biological sex after living for some time in the opposite sex."

Regina Griggs, a spokeswoman for Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays & Gays, argued taking hormones or changing body parts by surgery does not change a gender.

"These people need help. I wholeheartedly agree with that," she said.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Whoops! Bizarre story of a double-sex-change patient
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 01:36:28 PM »
I personally think gender identity disorder is real, and caused by demonic influence. Still, of course there should never be "sex-change" operations.