Author Topic: "Rabbi" Shlomo Aviner beats a Jew and helps pogromists - a new video  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Shlomo Aviner is the type of establishment traitor whom we are fighting against in Israel. This shocking testimony about Aviner is in English. Aviner brutally assaulted a brave young Jewish yeshiva student who was protesting against the expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Gush Katif in 2005. It is self-hating Judenrat kapos like Aviner who are responsible for the catastrophic expulsion that has been so harmful to Israel.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment on this video. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Rabbi" Shlomo Aviner beats a Jew and helps pogromists - a new video
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »
Aviner is a Kippah-wearing terrorist who co-operates with a violent expulsion (the SS type) of Jews (whom he brutally beats) from their eternal homeland and its handing over to Nazi Islamic hands, and tries to harass and defile saint Jewish women (including Rabbi Ido Alba's wife).

He's an Ishmaelite type - a liar, an opportunist, a pervert and ugly sub-human who desecrates the Name of Heaven more than any secular Leftist.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 05:58:58 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 05:59:39 PM »
Is this "rabbi" Orthodox? 

In any case, he's a traitor, and he's scum, and he should be dealt with accordingly. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 06:04:49 PM »

That's what he says he is. I think he's a Sunni Muslim.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 10:24:52 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 09:32:51 PM »
Thank you Chaim for making this video
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 10:15:05 PM »

In any case, he's a traitor, and he's scum, and he should be dealt with accordingly. 

Yes he claims to be "religious zionist" or "national religious" and many MO types in the US view him as a leading zionist rabbi for the "dati leumi" camp.  He also has many followers in Israel including some of the soldiers who participated in throwing Jews out of Gush Katif under his "spiritual guidance" to follow the "sacred" orders.   

This is no small fry.   Chaim is making a very bold move here, I commend you Chaim for your courage and willingness to stand up for what is right.    "Rabbi" Aviner has a huge following, especially among the 'mamlachtiut' crowd.   They view him as one of the top students of Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook (son of THE Rav Kook, HaRav Avraham Yitzhak HaKohen Kook) and indeed he was considered as such by his rebbe. 

By pointing out the misdeeds of this, a leading figure in the religious zionist camp, but one of the prominent so-called "leaders" who betrayed the Jews of Gush Katif in misplaced and treasonous allegiance to the Israeli govt, Chaim is striking at the heart of the mamlachtiut (State-Supremacy) heresy, IMO.   Kol Hakavod!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:18:27 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »
There is something shameful about a Rabbi who would resort to violence in public. In a way it is a chillul Hashem...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »
I posted a link of this to my facebook account. And my former roommate who is a follower of this traitor "Rabbi" said I need to Tsuva and not to believe this for a second. It's amazing the kind of tsuduo worship of these establishment leaders get from the top Religious Zionists Yeshivas
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »
Chaim is no fan of Chamish, but he'll agree with him about Aviner here
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=printpage;topic=17655.0

The lesson is: never trust a Frenchman (ie anyone born in France), not Jew nor Gentile!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Aviner

« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:47:59 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 06:05:01 PM »
I wonder what would happen if Chaim were to email a link to this video directly to Mr. Aviner. 

In any case, does this Aviner creature have an email address?  If so, we need to flood his inbox, and give him a piece of our minds. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 06:08:53 PM »
I wonder what would happen if Chaim were to email a link to this video directly to Mr. Aviner. 

In any case, does this Aviner creature have an email address?  If so, we need to flood his inbox, and give him a piece of our minds. 

He knows of this video. He ordered his followers to wage full-scale Jihad against us on Facebook. HUNDREDS of them commented and debated us.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:15:26 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 06:29:26 PM »

He knows of this video. He ordered his followers to wage full-scale Jihad against us on Facebook. HUNDREDS of them commented and debated us.

lol! :o   :::D

Wow

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 06:53:52 PM »
I found the website of his yeshiva.  This is the link:

http://www.ateret.org.il/english/contact.asp

Here's what I wrote to him on the site's contact form:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rabbi" Aviner:

I am shocked, appalled and dismayed that someone like you would resort to beating up a religious young Jew in public for protesting the government's desire to hand over Jewish land to Arab terrorists. 

You have stated that Jews shouldn't find back against the government throwing them out of their homes because you're against Jews fighting each other.  Yet you had no problem whatsoever beating up a young Jewish man in public. 

Sir, you are a hypocrite!  We Kahanists at JTF.org will expose you for the fraud you are.  You haven't heard the last of this!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest you all start writing to him directly and let him have it. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »
I just found Aviner's blog.  The contact link is broken.  It's mixed up with the RSS feed link.

But if you go all the way to the bottom of the page, you'll find an address, email and phone number for the Yeshiva Ateret.  Try this email:

[email protected]

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 07:31:47 PM »
When I was in Israel, I found out that some religious zionists have a very confused notion about these rabbis.   

Background info:   We all know that Rav Avraham Yitzhak HaKohen Kook zt'l was the chief rabbi, posek hador, great religious leader and mystic in Eretz Yisrael until he passed away in 1935.  He spearheaded the religious zionist movement and was one of the most profound Jewish thinkers of modern times.     His son was his closest student - Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook zt'l and he was a major leader of the settlement movement.  He sent out all his top students to build settlements and lead as community rov's there.   Some of his top students were:  Rabbi Dov Lior (rav of Kiryat Arba/Hevron), Rabbi Druckman, Rabbi Levinger, Rabbi Yakov Ariel, Rabbi Aviner, among others.

The amazing thing is that students of Aviner will insist that only he, Rabbi Druckman, and one other among the major students of Rav T.Y. Kook (I can't remember the third one right now) were actually Rav Tzvi Yehuda's top students and are the only ones who can properly teach or represent his Torah teachings, and in turn, he (Rav Tzvi Yehuda) is the only one who can possibly teach or represent his father's teachings.   Thus, only Aviner, Druckman, and one other rabbi who was in favor of obeying orders in gaza expulsion can properly express Rav Kook's teachings and his son's teachings and are authentic leaders of religious zionism or authentic followers of Rav Kook according to these robots.   Even though there are other of his top students who even lead communities, they claim that they are not true students of Rav Kook!   

And of course any scholar can study Rav Kook's teachings in his published work, there is no monopoly on who presents his views or what they are but that is what these people claim!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:00:49 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 10:20:22 PM »
Look at the Yeshiva Web site.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 10:48:34 PM »

Hey ron when you get a chance, send me a link to that post again, because I can't find it on facebook, my news feed gets a thousand things each day it seems.

Never mind.   Found it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 10:41:19 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »