Author Topic: Obnoxious Black Hebrew Propaganda video, they are so jealous of us Jews it's sad  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Why does my blood boil more when i see this crap then when i see arab propaganda??

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
But the people who follow this insanity are not a menace in the scale of the muslims.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
Their futile attempts to steal other people's history are hilarious.    

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Replacement theology isn't just a Jewish thing, there are many groups who try to hijack another groups identity because they are ashamed of their own past or failure as a individual so it helps them elevate themselves above others to try to claim the past of another group they admire.

This is why you see so many groups try to pretend to be Israelites because they want the glory of those civilizations, some people do it for other reasons, in the case of the cult groups as the black hebrew israelites, they attempt to do so to grasp that feeling of victimhood as they legitimately believe they fit the curses of deuteronomy. Of course they have no proof of this, do not speak a semitic language nor carry any of the genetic traits of being a Israelite (most will claim DNA is a lie anyways). Other cults try to associate themselves as Israelites for various reasons. Jews aren't the only ones dealing with this issue.

It's kind of similar how people of pure European blood, or African American blood try to claim they are Cherokee Indians when they have no proof and most are doing it for attention.

Just ignore them and pity them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I'm glad they are jealous of us..it shows how much they realize what a crappy culture they have they need to copy us or claim our culture and religion was originally their's... :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
What kills me is how they claim their the real Jews and yet they have no sages, no great rabbis, no written scriptures passed down, not even one Torah Scroll.... They read everything out of a King James Bible stolen out of local motel night stand drawer.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
the israeli jews are  talented good looking  attractive people on the whole, blacks are arguebly the ugliest, talentless bunch of people on the planet(on the whole, they are acceptions).