Author Topic: Wikileaks publishes 3,700 documents pertaining to israel  (Read 2472 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Wikileaks publishes 3,700 documents pertaining to israel
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:29:41 AM »
I wounder how many more days after this is released that the mossad will hunt down and kill Mr.assange.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141311

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Wikileaks publishes 3,700 documents pertaining to israel
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 02:01:14 PM »
I wounder how many more days after this is released that the mossad will hunt down and kill Mr.assange.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141311

what if something get's leaked that will help us, i.e. more proof that pipi is working for obama

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 02:34:31 PM »
I can't wait!

The beauty about something like this is the following: 

If it reveals some "crime" Israel did to Arab terrorists, we own it and applaud it!   Go Israel!  And most sane people will agree with that.   (for instance, Israel implicated in death of mahbouh in dubai, normal people cheer the assassination of terrorist leaders).

It it reveals some embarrassing groveling capitulation and weakness on the part of Israeli officials, we expose to the Israeli public how they need new leadership.

What can be bad about it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »
Although, this shows his evil intentions:

There 2,500 files related to Mossad and I have read only 1,000. So I don’t know about everything, I need more journalists including Arabs to read and analyze and put everything in the context for the benefit of the readers.” 

How much of this will be just the documents themselves, and how much will be arab revisionism and interpretation of the documents?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 02:46:28 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 05:07:50 PM »
ok the mabouh assanitation to me was a failure because they shoulde known that there wouldve been alotta cameras and they have footage of the agents and exposed there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 05:50:08 PM »
ok the mabouh assanitation to me was a failure because they shoulde known that there wouldve been alotta cameras and they have footage of the agents and exposed there.

But not really because they are in disguise in the footage.  So they did know.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 06:46:35 PM »
You know this is going to be bad for Israel no matter what... No matter what we think the issue will be how it is perceived by the masses of the world. I think that there may be some damaging information which comes out when these documents are released.

I think that assflange has some very bad intentions..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »
You know this is going to be bad for Israel no matter what... No matter what we think the issue will be how it is perceived by the masses of the world. I think that there may be some damaging information which comes out when these documents are released.

I totally agree with this.  I'll tell you why.  Israel has spies and agents buried deep (certainly) in Iran, as well as other countries.  Is it good for the future and safety of Israel for this information to become known by the leaders of said countries? 

Also keep in mind that when leaders are talking to one another, and one leader says to another "I will do 'X'", that statement may not be true and the speaker may know that he won't do "X" at all. 

Assange is a terrorist whose only goal is to create havoc and embarrassment by making a name for himself.  He's an egotist of the worst sort.  And he would love nothing more to do than  damage the United States and other countries as well.  He hides behind the ridicuous notion that governments should be so "open" that all private cables and messages should be available to the world.  The best that one could say about him is that he's an anarchist.  And whatever damage he's done to Israel, I pray that it's very small.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 07:16:20 PM »
You know this is going to be bad for Israel no matter what... No matter what we think the issue will be how it is perceived by the masses of the world. 

The "masses of the world" will take any piece of news and twist it to negative spin against Israel, so why does it matter?   This is just another piece of news.

I think that there may be some damaging information which comes out when these documents are released. 

When you say "damaging" I'd like to know what you mean by that.  Please elaborate.

Looks like he's a flaming leftist.

[/quote]

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 07:17:57 PM »

I totally agree with this.  I'll tell you why.  Israel has spies and agents buried deep (certainly) in Iran, as well as other countries.  Is it good for the future and safety of Israel for this information to become known by the leaders of said countries?    

Has there been any information by wikileaks so far exposing spies?

Surely you realize that all of the middle eastern countries already suspect their country of being infiltrated by zionist spies.   It is part of their Jews-control-the-world paranoia.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:52:33 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 07:32:09 PM »
I'm with KWRBT, all this can do is humiliate the Lewinsky regime.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 07:33:55 PM »
Quote from: Kahane-Was-Right

Surely you realize that all of the middle eastern already suspect their country of being infiltrated by zionist spies.   It is part of their Jews-control-the-world paranoia.
Khalifa Abdullah, who was a tribal elder in Afghanistan, and was covertly working for the United States, was exposed by Assange.  Abdullah was then murdered by the Taliban.  

I have no doubt that many other people are in severe danger thanks to this radical Leftist slime.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/205337.php

Assange is evil and he has hurt this country and other countries by publishing secrets.  I believe he should be tried for murder (he's an accessory and thus culpable), convicted and then shot.  

The Middle East may suspect that there are Israeli spies amongst them, true.  But you certainly can't be in favor of letting them know who they are and where they are!  Which is what Assange would love to do.  I'm having trouble understanding why anyone here doesn't see the true threat that Assange is...to the United States and Israel.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »
even if he does embarress the crap out of the israel government, so what? the pipi adminostration does deserve all of that shame. also, shouldn't the israel's public know what the government is doing in their name?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 07:57:54 PM »
Quote from: Kahane-Was-Right

Surely you realize that all of the middle eastern already suspect their country of being infiltrated by zionist spies.   It is part of their Jews-control-the-world paranoia.
Khalifa Abdullah, who was a tribal elder in Afghanistan, and was covertly working for the United States, was exposed by Assange.  Abdullah was then murdered by the Taliban.   

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/205337.php

Hmm, well that's a problem.

The Middle East may suspect that there are Israeli spies amongst them, true.  But you certainly can't be in favor of letting them know who they are and where they are!

No, I'm not, and I never said that I was.   Maybe I doubt the possibility that he got that kind of information about Israel.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 08:00:08 PM »
even if he does embarress the crap out of the israel government, so what? the pipi adminostration does deserve all of that shame. also, shouldn't the israel's public know what the government is doing in their name?
Are you saying that the whereabouts of Israeli spies should be made public? 

Would you agree that, when in a state of war, all war plans should be made public?

C'mon!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 08:02:21 PM »
We do not know that Khalifa Abdullah was a good guy. He could have been using the United States or lying.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 08:02:39 PM »
 He didn't say that.

Would you agree that, when in a state of war, all war plans should be made public?

He didn't say that either.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 08:29:58 PM »
It would nice to choose which cables and which information Assange releases.  But, unfortunately, that option isn't available to us.  So, if you are for the release of all the cables, then the identity of Israeli spies in foreign countries may be revealed.  And that, you must agree, isn't a good thing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 08:53:19 PM »
It would nice to choose which cables and which information Assange releases.  But, unfortunately, that option isn't available to us.  So, if you are for the release of all the cables, then the identity of Israeli spies in foreign countries may be revealed.  And that, you must agree, isn't a good thing.

Uh, not really.   If the documents released expose spies, then I'll be against that.   If they expose the israeli govt traitors and do not expose spies, I have nothing to be against.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 08:58:24 PM »

C'mon!

obviously there are limits. but we are talking about diplomatic documents.

yes, the people do not need to know every last secret the state has, but the state can't just classify anything that might ashame it either.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 11:27:31 PM »
How do we know Assange is not in the habit of manufacturing his leaks?  Trust?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 11:30:59 PM »
Never thought of that.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 11:44:36 PM »

none of it has been denied.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 12:49:45 AM »

How much of it has been claimed by the authorities who created it to be authentic?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 02:17:47 AM »

How much of it has been claimed by the authorities who created it to be authentic?

The authorities have been calling for his head, but not one accused a document of being forged or fake, so far, to my knowledge.    The suspect bradley manning described how he would just go in pretending to have a cd of his music, then just upload hundreds of files onto the disk, then leave.   And he sends that out.   So unless the US govt manufactured diplomatic cables, they are probably going to be authentic until someone makes any type of accusation.