Author Topic: New allegetions of Israelis Complicity in Kahane Murders?  (Read 4119 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
New allegetions of Israelis Complicity in Kahane Murders?
« on: December 26, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »
I have not listened to the Radio show yet but todays 'Walters World' has a segment on this topic...

I will listen to it and comment shortly....

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2756

Walter’s World also has the exclusive report about revelations by the spokesman of the followers of Rabbi Kahane, accusing Israel’s Intelligence Service and the US Military, of facilitating the murders of the Kahane Family.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New allegetions of Israelis Complicity in Kahane Murders?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 03:46:15 PM »
Wow!   I hope we can download this program, I'm going to check it out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 03:52:18 PM »
It appears that it is something Mike Guzfuzky said at the memorial a couple weeks ago..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 03:52:51 PM »
Wow!   I hope we can download this program, I'm going to check it out.

It is being given by Mike Guzofsky

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 03:57:36 PM »
Also it is about Rabbi Binyamin Kahane...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »
I did not know before listening what was going to be said...

I think that what he said was very good. It does seem like there is some complicity between the Israeli intelligence agencies and the American counterparts in the murders. I have seen two good videos on Youtube which examine the links between Rabbi Meir Kahanes assassination and the 1st bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 04:05:35 PM »
This is one Kahane conspiracy video:

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »
self-professed "spokesman" just for the record.

I wonder why he never spoke about this before until now.   What new information does he have?   Could it have been planted into his head by one of his interrogators?  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 04:09:39 PM »
self-professed "spokesman" just for the record.

I wonder why he never spoke about this before until now.   What new information does he have?   Could it have been planted into his head by one of his interrogators?  

That is a good question? Do you think they are trying to trap Kahanists?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 04:18:08 PM »
It is common knowledge that a member of the al qaeda cell that was planning to blow up WTC murdered the Rabbi.   The police used this knowledge to put nosair in jail even though he was acquitted in the murder trial.   Everyone knows this.   He was convicted for his involvement in the trade center bombing.

As to what you just asked, they are always trying to trap Kahanists, and Mike G. has been arrested and interrogated many times over.   So one has to wonder if any info has been planted (could even be true info).

But did he say anything that is not already common knowledge?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »
It is common knowledge that a member of the al qaeda cell that was planning to blow up WTC murdered the Rabbi.   The police used this knowledge to put nosair in jail even though he was acquitted in the murder trial.   Everyone knows this.   He was convicted for his involvement in the trade center bombing.

As to what you just asked, they are always trying to trap Kahanists, and Mike G. has been arrested and interrogated many times over.   So one has to wonder if any info has been planted (could even be true info).

But did he say anything that is not already common knowledge?

No, I already knew most of what he was saying...

I was not aware that the terrorists who killed Rabbi Binyamin knew about the killing before it was known in the public [I mean that they announced it on arabic radio before the authorities knew about it]. This makes one wonder whether the information was given to the arabs. I also had never heard of 417, or something like that, the arabs who were trained by Americans in the 1990s... I know that Americans train the arabs today but was not aware that it went on back then...

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 04:50:24 PM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 04:44:34 PM »
I am looking into some information on this '417' and I find this:

http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2009/06/an_interview_with_aaron_klein.php

America, for years, ever since the 1990's, and this continues until today, has been arming, training, and funding Fatah's militias. I go into detail in the book about the various militias, but we're giving hundreds of millions of dollars every year in training and weapons to Fatah's militias.

The problem is that openly, many members of these Fatah militias, the majority of them actually, are also members of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, which is Fatah's military link. In other words, what I'm saying is that they take the American weapons, they take the American training, and then they turn around and they kill Jews.

Actually, just to give you an example, the head of 417, until about two years ago, was also a senior leader of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades terror group and 417 is one of Fatah's largest militias. This was a guy who coordinated security in America, who was trained by the United States, armed by the United States -- and he was a member of a terror group that shot and killed Jews.

So the problem is we're perpetuating the conflict by funding the very people who then go out and shoot at the Israelis or coordinate suicide bombings and rocket attacks against Israelis.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 07:26:37 PM »
Now really, is there a need to promote garbage from Guzofsky the Nazi?

Yes, we all know what backstabbing slime every Israeli regime is, and we know full well that they didn't shed any tears when HaRav was murdered, but really--anything that Dyke Guzofsky (who as far as I am concerned is Shabak) says has about the same weight as the screeds of Jeff Rense or Ron Paul.

If anyone had HaRav murdered, it was Jorge Herbert Walker Bush and his lapdog James "F The Jews" Baker (yimach schmam), whose CIA had perfect intelligence of what El Sayyid Nosair was about to do and let him do it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 07:50:42 PM »
Well when I read it I was excited and posted it before I listened to it.

Walters World is a good show on Israel National News and I find Walters opinion is generally right wing and he is a Kahanist supporter. I did not know it was Mike Gufusky until listening to it. I am not promoting him, but I am bringing the question to the forum.

What he said is that there are several questionable facts about the assasination. I agree that there seems to be good reason to suspect that there is some responsibility of Israel and America for both Rabbi Kahanes murders...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »
Vienna Mike wrote on his blog that the Israeli government was behind Rabbi Kahane's assassination.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 07:57:34 PM »
Vienna Mike wrote on his blog that the Israeli government was behind Rabbi Kahane's assassination.

Can you post a link to that article?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 07:57:58 PM »
Let me go look for it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 08:02:33 PM »
Like I said, this is a case where the source should be considered.

AFAIC, no so-called Kahanist who gleefully allows open Nazis like Newman, Kelly Taylor, Jesus Rivera, and Tina Greco to be a part of his (bowel) movement and allows them to attack JTF in the most vicious ways possible, including by trying to get us killed, has any credibility.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 08:06:06 PM »
Like I said, this is a case where the source should be considered.

AFAIC, no so-called Kahanist who gleefully allows open Nazis like Newman, Kelly Taylor, Jesus Rivera, and Tina Greco to be a part of his (bowel) movement and allows them to attack JTF in the most vicious ways possible, including by trying to get us killed, has any credibility.

Well apparently A7 seems to consider it newsworthy. And I listen to many A7 shows and consider it one of the only good sources of right wing news in Israel.

Once again, my point was not who said it, it is the question which it raises. And it is good that people can talk about it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2010, 08:09:24 PM »
Arutz Sheva is indeed probably the best media source currently available in Israel but obviously they don't know much about Dyke Guzofsky. I really highly doubt that they would knowingly want to give a podium to a Nazi collaborator.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2010, 08:09:45 PM »
BTW, I never heard how this guy became the 'spokesman' for Kahane, or whatever...

What is his involvement with the Kahanist movement?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »
Arutz Sheva is indeed probably the best media source currently available in Israel but obviously they don't know much about Dyke Guzofsky. I really highly doubt that they would knowingly want to give a podium to a Nazi collaborator.

Indeed...

Another weird coincidence is that that same friend of mine who was offended by the K-word, he will no longer read Israel National News because they had an interview with Ron Paul {whom he considered a nazi}... I said that sometimes A7 has people on who they don't necessarily agree with everything they say. I know this because sometimes I am upset at Tamar Yonah because she has conspiracy theorists on, and sometimes she talks about Chamish {whom I don't trust}.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2010, 08:12:46 PM »
BTW, I never heard how this guy became the 'spokesman' for Kahane, or whatever...

He was a low-level secretary for Kahane in Israel, if even that is true.

After HaRav (zt"l) was murdered, he went around claiming that he was his "right-hand man" and natural successor. With Chaim in prison and then barred from Israel, nobody could refute this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »

He was a low-level secretary for Kahane in Israel, if even that is true.

After HaRav (zt"l) was murdered, he went around claiming that he was his "right-hand man" and natural successor. With Chaim in prison and then barred from Israel, nobody could refute this.

Hmmm... So Chaim really worked for the cause while this freak sat on his butt in the office.... Typical... Chutzpahdik..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind