Author Topic: Aryan Trailerpark Nazi Charged In Brutal Killing Of Tucson Woman  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Aryan Trailerpark Nazi Charged In Brutal Killing Of Tucson Woman
« on: December 26, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »
Suspect Charged With Vehicular Manslaughter In Massage Therapist's Death

http://www.kold.com/global/story.asp?s=13672493

This is a followup to a story I posted several weeks back. At the time I saw it I assumed that the driver, whom the police and media refused to identify, was an illegal alien drugrunner. I was wrong this time, but the true identity of the perp is just as bad; instead of being an Aztlanist reconquista mass murderer, he's a skinhead peckerwood neo-Nazi mass murderer.

"Manslaughter" means a couple of years, meaning this albinic negro with a rap sheet longer than a panzer column in the Ukraine will probably be a free Nazi in eighteen months.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( (Needless to say, a thousand yimach schmos to this Aryan Brotherhood member.)

DBF

Quote from: KOLD 13
Suspect charged in death of Tucson massage therapist
Posted: Dec 14, 2010 1:41 PM PST
Updated: Dec 24, 2010 7:21 AM PST

TUCSON, AZ (KOLD) - Tucson Police have charged 25-year-old Jared C. Payne on suspicion of manslaughter in connection with a deadly collision Dec. 7.

Marta Kellogg, 44, was killed when she was hit by Payne after he allegedly ran from a collision just moments prior, police said in a release.

In the first collision, Payne rear-ended another driver and had pulled off into a nearby lot to exchange information.

That's when Payne left the scene, heading east on Grant, the release detailed.

The driver and passenger in that vehicle were taken to the hospital with minor injuries, police said.

Payne then ran a red light at Dodge and Grant, fatally striking Kellogg, according to the release.

An online court search of Payne shows he has prior convictions including auto theft, drug charges, assault and disorderly conduct.

Payne has been booked into the Pima County Jail. In addition to manslaughter, Payne has been charged with criminal damage.

Murder victim Marta Kellogg

Butcher Jared Payne, yimach schmo

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Aryan Trailerpark Nazi Charged In Brutal Killing Of Tucson Woman
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 08:05:03 PM »
What a piece of trash! 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 08:08:02 PM »
White scum is much rarer than "minority" scum, but individually skinheads and other neo-Nazi slime are every bit as dangerous as negroes and Muzzies.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 10:20:15 PM »
that guy looks like he has Alopecia, he has no eyebrows or eyelashes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 11:45:08 PM »
Is it impossible that that's a current skinhead fashion?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 01:03:31 AM »
That guy's eyes are really scary

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 08:00:20 AM »
White scum is much rarer than "minority" scum, but individually skinheads and other neo-Nazi slime are every bit as dangerous as negroes and Muzzies.

Where is there any proof that he is a Nazi or an Aryan member?
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 08:02:57 AM »
This guy is garbage but he might not be a skinehead about 6 yrs ago my brother had that haircut for a yr.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 08:28:04 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 08:30:26 AM »
The guy sounds like an idiot more then anything else...Looks to me like he was concerned about getting away from the first accident as quickly as possible and caused the second more deadly one... Honestly I see people on the streets every day that look far more repulsive than this guy... His rap sheet would be interesting to see in detail... In many parts of the country low level crime is a way of life for young people...Unless this guy was boosting cars by the dozens and selling drugs to school children he would be considered low priority by the justice system of today... More then likely he was doing something he should not have been doing when he had the first accident causing him to flee... Sadly for society people like this are around in larger numbers then the system can ever deal with on a proactive level.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 10:00:06 AM »
As this chazir's case proves, "petty criminals" are not so petty. They can escalate to more serious and violent crimes at any time.

Offline jinks1r

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »
First off jarred is not a member of the Aryan brother hood and all of u prod are way wrong I know jarred he.is my brother and the prod in the first accident were Chris and holly. Chris is my Ed bestfriend and u guys didn't witness the.accident I did.  First off Chris got mad jarred passed him and he thought he was checking out his girlfriend holly. So he lost his cool speed up and cutjarreds  truck off and slammed on the brakes inches away from the front bumper of the truck jarred was driving. That can happen to anyone and no one could have avoided that accident. They pulled over and pointed a gun at jarred he was not trying.g to get shot any of u would have left too hewas doing the right thing all he did was try to relocate while waiting for.cops to respond to.accident Chris then pulled out and chased him while trying to fight him he had no where to go sceptre to run light he feels horrible about what happened and as I said me and Chris we best friends and even thou now I call jarred my brother I didn't know him well at all then.  I went to.hosptial with my best buddy Chris and his.girlfriend and I walked out in disgust he was more worried about being drugtested Nd charged than about the lady that passed away when cops got to hosptial to interview him he lied I walked out.of the hospital and told him he.was.a.pin e.of [censored]. About 9months later I officially hung out with jarred and since then he has become my brother my best friend.so before u all run ur mouths about.[censored] that u know.nothing about and call people [censored] like "albinic Negro" maybe u should know what the [censored] ur talking about and we one u can't be al skin head member of the Aryan brother those arwo totally different things so

Offline jinks1r

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 11:46:34 AM »
Don't sound ignorant and call people Negros when the term bugger means ignorant and u all talking crape is the only form of niggerisim going on. Mass murderer means killing more than one in an auto.accident that was an accident like if u slipped on ur yamicha and pushed ur friend and a draddle when threw his skull and he died ...would that be an accident or would it make u a mass murdering Jewish bugger that wants to sell dole to.underage school kids????? Think about it ...it could have been u that hit the lady.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 12:54:49 PM »
First off jarred is not a member of the Aryan brother hood and all of u prod are way wrong I know jarred he.is my brother and the prod in the first accident were Chris and holly. Chris is my Ed bestfriend and u guys didn't witness the.accident I did.  First off Chris got mad jarred passed him and he thought he was checking out his girlfriend holly. So he lost his cool speed up and cutjarreds  truck off and slammed on the brakes inches away from the front bumper of the truck jarred was driving. That can happen to anyone and no one could have avoided that accident. They pulled over and pointed a gun at jarred he was not trying.g to get shot any of u would have left too hewas doing the right thing all he did was try to relocate while waiting for.cops to respond to.accident Chris then pulled out and chased him while trying to fight him he had no where to go sceptre to run light he feels horrible about what happened and as I said me and Chris we best friends and even thou now I call jarred my brother I didn't know him well at all then.  I went to.hosptial with my best buddy Chris and his.girlfriend and I walked out in disgust he was more worried about being drugtested Nd charged than about the lady that passed away when cops got to hosptial to interview him he lied I walked out.of the hospital and told him he.was.a.pin e.of drek. About 9months later I officially hung out with jarred and since then he has become my brother my best friend.so before u all run ur mouths about.drek that u know.nothing about and call people drek like "albinic Negro" maybe u should know what the <censored> ur talking about and we one u can't be al skin head member of the Aryan brother those arwo totally different things so
Can this be translated into some form of readable English? What in the h-ll is a prod?  :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 06:26:43 AM »
jinks are you White or Black? seriously i can't tell
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 07:57:39 AM »
Aryan skinheads are some of the ugliest people you can encounter.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 10:04:12 AM »
Where is there any proof that he is a Nazi or an Aryan member?

I noticed that too.
sí señor.
wo steht, ist er ein Nazi?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 02:33:41 PM »
First off jarred is not a member of the Aryan brother hood and all of u prod are way wrong I know jarred he.is my brother and the prod in the first accident were Chris and holly. Chris is my Ed bestfriend and u guys didn't witness the.accident I did.  First off Chris got mad jarred passed him and he thought he was checking out his girlfriend holly. So he lost his cool speed up and cutjarreds  truck off and slammed on the brakes inches away from the front bumper of the truck jarred was driving. That can happen to anyone and no one could have avoided that accident. They pulled over and pointed a gun at jarred he was not trying.g to get shot any of u would have left too hewas doing the right thing all he did was try to relocate while waiting for.cops to respond to.accident Chris then pulled out and chased him while trying to fight him he had no where to go sceptre to run light he feels horrible about what happened and as I said me and Chris we best friends and even thou now I call jarred my brother I didn't know him well at all then.  I went to.hosptial with my best buddy Chris and his.girlfriend and I walked out in disgust he was more worried about being drugtested Nd charged than about the lady that passed away when cops got to hosptial to interview him he lied I walked out.of the hospital and told him he.was.a.pin e.of drek. About 9months later I officially hung out with jarred and since then he has become my brother my best friend.so before u all run ur mouths about.drek that u know.nothing about and call people drek like "albinic Negro" maybe u should know what the <censored> ur talking about and we one u can't be al skin head member of the Aryan brother those arwo totally different things so

Looks like we got a troll, here eh?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 10:53:52 PM »
he never returned to defend himself.
¿how did he find out about jtf?
¿did somebody leave a comment somewhere?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline jinks1r

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 05:44:15 AM »
I'm white first of all something u wouldn't know about.  U r all abunch of lames talking [censored] about [censored] u don't know about. You have the right to your own opinion yes but to verbally slander someone is crossing the line. One of u asked where I found out about this Jewish Whiteboy bashing site at and it doesn't matter all that matters is my lawyers have seen this site also and we r righting a motion to take who ever is I.charge to court.  Ohhhh damn that's like me mass murdering a website huh? Its cool talk your [censored] but like I said if u speak on something u know nothing about it makes u look like a retard.  And I can promise u that most of u on here that run your mouth like a website warrior wouldn't say anything to our faces nor would u last more than an hour in the real world. So before u run off at the [censored] again think about it reread everything I have said and put ur self in someone elsewhere shoes that could have happened to anyone and over half of the [censored] u talk is lies and there is no factual basis to back up anything u say mass murder albinic Negro....wtf come on u website can't honestly believe that ur hard core because u can post on a privatewebsite......I know u have some anger because of all the Jew jokes and holocaust talk in the world but doing [censored] like ur doing is the reason no one respects u. . I did not come on here to disrespect any of u but instead to let the truth be known.  Its not my fault half of u are too caught up in this whole I'm Jewish I'm god the world owes me something [censored]. So what if our grandparents might have been at war with ur grandparents.  That don't mean u can talk [censored] about anyone that happens to be German. I didn't light the match or turn on the gas. So why should u type away talking [censored] about something u r making ur self sound like a lame ass retarded [censored]. So man the [censored] up and be real instead of bashing him over.an accident how about morn. For the family that lost a nice ladie mother sister aunt friend ect. Its lighting a match u don't want lit.  I know this is only [censored] u off and u think ur a big bad Jew warrior so u gotta talk more [censored] so ur fellow www warriors don't think ur any less of a Jew but just know there is a lot of people out there that are angery sad pissed off or someway affected by this [censored] u talk and if u aren't man enough to say it to someones face not behind a computer than in all honesty u probably shouldn't be saying it. So either this [censored] talking stops or it will after court and if u noticed it tells u that they save.your ip address so a lawsuit on everyone talking [censored] slandering any one is no problem.think I won't and ill prove u wrong unlike half of u I will back up and depfend what I say. And it just so happenes a member if my immediate family is a well known federal attorney so try me I will own everything ur penny pinching ass owns.so shut it down a out my brother and apologize to him and the lady that passed aways family and me and everyone else that waisted time and got a little bit.stupider from listening to ur dumb ass.. u honestly just
 opened a jar u should have kept closed

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 07:02:58 AM »
You can do all of those after obongo gets a second term.
Until then, there's an invention called the 'paragraph'.
And relax so that people can take you serious.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
I almost forgot this quote. You said this on a Juden forum?  You forgot "oven". :::D
"I didn't light the match or turn on the gas."
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 08:34:49 PM »
One of u asked where I found out about this Jewish Whiteboy bashing site

I admit I do see Jewish "whiteboys" bashed on here from time to time, probably because so many of them are unfortunately left wing, but a lot of non-Jewish people of all races are also bashed so it evens out. (I know you meant it was a Jewish site that bashed whites but I had to make fun of your lack of grammar). If I felt like JTF was really an anti-white site I wouldn't be here.

at and it doesn't matter all that matters is my lawyers have seen this site also and we r righting a motion to take who ever is I.charge to court.

That's not going to work as nothing illegal was posted.

Ohhhh damn that's like me mass murdering a website huh?

How can you mass murder one thing? I mean if you had multiple people or sentient objects, you could mass murder them, but if there's only one, how is that a mass murder?

Its cool talk your drek but like I said if u speak on something u know nothing about it makes u look like a retard.

Using abbreviations like "u" for you makes you seem educated and sophisticated right?

And I can promise u that most of u on here that run your mouth like a website warrior wouldn't say anything to our faces nor would u last more than an hour in the real world.

I guess you've exposed my secret. I have an IV drip directly from JTF into my veins otherwise the real world makes me die within the hour. You shouldn't make fun of my condition!

So before u run off at the <censored> again think about it reread everything I have said

I wouldn't put myself through that torture.

and put ur self in someone elsewhere shoes

So does this require a "Quantum Leap" style scenario and a vehicle of some kind?

that could have happened to anyone and over half of the drek u talk is lies and there is no factual basis to back up anything u say mass murder albinic Negro....wtf come on u website can't honestly believe that ur hard core because u can post on a privatewebsite......I know u have some anger because of all the Jew jokes and holocaust talk in the world but doing drek like ur doing is the reason no one respects u.

Maybe words like "albinic" were a little too hard for you to understand?

I did not come on here to disrespect any of u

Just to threaten us with legal action.

but instead to let the truth be known. 

That you can't spell and have horrible grammar?

Its not my fault half of u are too caught up in this whole I'm Jewish I'm G-d the world owes me something <censored>. So what if our grandparents might have been at war with ur grandparents.  That don't mean u can talk drek about anyone that happens to be German. I didn't light the match or turn on the gas.

So you think they should just get over that whole Holocaust thing because it's in the past now right? Seriously grow up.

So why should u type away talking drek about something u r making ur self sound like a lame donkey retarded <censored>. So man the <censored> up and be real instead of bashing him over.an accident how about morn. For the family that lost a nice ladie mother sister aunt friend ect. Its lighting a match u don't want lit.  I know this is only [censored] u off and u think ur a big bad Jew warrior so u gotta talk more drek so ur fellow www warriors don't think ur any less of a Jew but just know there is a lot of people out there that are angery sad pissed off or someway affected by this drek u talk and if u aren't man enough to say it to someones face not behind a computer than in all honesty u probably shouldn't be saying it. So either this drek talking stops or it will after court and if u noticed it tells u that they save.your ip address so a lawsuit on everyone talking drek slandering any one is no problem.think I won't and ill prove u wrong unlike half of u I will back up and depfend what I say.

Don't depfend it! No! I shudder to think what your depfense is going to be in court!

And it just so happenes a member if my immediate family is a well known federal attorney so try me I will own everything ur penny pinching donkey owns.so shut it down a out my brother and apologize to him and the lady that passed aways family and me and everyone else that waisted time and got a little bit.stupider from listening to ur dumb donkey.. u honestly just
 opened a jar u should have kept closed

Is that supposed to scare us?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:58:20 PM by Rubystars »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 08:47:54 PM »
This boy should let his federal mouth piece do his talking so we could understand just what he is saying... I never saw a worse case of instant messaging ebonics  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 02:42:05 AM »
This guy sounds more and more like a Nazi to me every post he makes.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:10:46 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 03:04:01 AM »
Am I the only one here who is totally confused by this thread?????

Why do we care about a poor uneducated person who commits involuntary manslughter?  And how do we know he is a member of the Nazi party?

Also, how is it that the brother of the guy just so happens to show up on this website with comically bad grammar?