Author Topic: Iranian Leadership Claims Jews massacred Iranians during the Purim story  (Read 7118 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Iranian Leadership Claims Jews massacred Iranians during the Purim story
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2010, 12:23:52 AM »
No one here believes Gentiles are any different than Jews with the exception of religious beliefs.   You believe A, and I believe B.  DBF, why are you making this into such an issue

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2010, 01:03:14 AM »
I'd like to see Muman explain this post:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,23763.msg254376.html#msg254376

Quote from: muman613
I dont consider Jews to be white. Traditional Jews are believed to be descended from Semitic races which are most certainly not white like caucasians {whitey }.

What is so hard to understand about this. All Jews who are born into families which have been Jewish for 1000s of years have DNA which traces back to the original Hebrews. This has been proven by modern scientific method.... Ask any Jew who has done a DNA test to determine whether there has been conversion in their family...

But Judaism is not a race. We allow converts, and converts are given the same status as a full fledged Jew... But we all believe we are descended from the forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob...

You have a problem with that?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2010, 01:04:03 AM »

I dont consider Jews to be white. Traditional Jews are believed to be descended from Semitic races which are most certainly not white like caucasians {whitey }.

I don't consider Jews "white" either.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2010, 01:07:15 AM »
KWRBT, you don't know what the real Muman is like, just like you don't know what the real me is like or me the real you. The difference is that you haven't given JTFers good reason to question your credibility online. But it's foolish to just believe all of what any internet figure says, especially if they have been caught in lies. 

I don't consider muman an "internet figure" - he's been pretty open about his identity including a picture of himself, and he has shared some things about his life that I was surprised he'd be so open about.  I really have no reason to believe he's lying about those things.   You, on the other hand, are biased because of your personal dispute with muman, so you tend to assume the worst about him.   I think that's a fruitless endeavor.

Anyone can read chabad.org and copy paragraphs from it. That's all I'm sayin'.

But I never made reference to that regarding Muman.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2010, 01:07:54 AM »

I don't consider Jews "white" either.

count me in. Jews aren't "white"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2010, 01:08:46 AM »
And maybe I made this post up with copy & paste DBF.... If only you could write more than a paragraph on your own maybe we can talk...

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,35563.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2010, 01:10:34 AM »
According to the book of Esther Jews did massacre their enemies and I wish there would soon be another payback day for the evil Iranians of today.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2010, 01:14:55 AM »
As far as I have heard, Yeshu is sort of a universally-accepted Jewish term for Jesus. I don't know what it meant historically but that's how it is used today.

Jews don't have a "Jewish term" for Jesus because he's not relevant to us.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2010, 01:15:48 AM »
And maybe I made this post up with copy & paste DBF.... If only you could write more than a paragraph on your own maybe we can talk...

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,35563.0.html
That's not an explanation for why you said that Jews "aren't white".

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2010, 01:24:09 AM »
What's the problem if a Jew considers that Jews are not white? Anthrpological races are irrelevant to Judaism. A Jew is someone who descends on an interrupted matrilineal line from a woman who stood at Mt. Sinai at the time the Torah was given, or from a a woman who converted before he was born, or if he, himself, converted. Hebrews are Semite and according to anthropology, Semites are a part of the white race, but a Jew can have any opinion about anthropology. Torah does not command Jews to believe in this or that scientifical idea which is irrelevant to the mitzvot.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2010, 10:56:15 PM »
I agree with Chaim that Jews should NOT be perceived as a race.  Once you do this, it marginalizes our movement, making Judaism appear to be concerned about DNA rather than faith...  and even worse, it feeds to the stupidity of StørmFrønt.

I knew an ethnic Thai lady who converted to Judaism, and I consider her FAR more of a Jew than a self hating piece of crap like George Soros.

By the way, Ive NEVER heard an Ashkenazi Jew not identify themselves as white, but again, who cares.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2010, 11:23:13 PM »
Jews aren't a race .  It's our souls that separate us from other nations.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2010, 11:50:23 PM »

By the way, Ive NEVER heard an Ashkenazi Jew not identify themselves as white, but again, who cares.

Well, you have now.  Because I don't identify as white, and I am of Ashkenazi heritage.    Whenever there is "ethnicity" in forms, I fill out "other" or choose not to reveal it.  (Because they never list Jewish as an ethnicity).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2010, 03:15:15 AM »

Well, you have now.  Because I don't identify as white, and I am of Ashkenazi heritage.    Whenever there is "ethnicity" in forms, I fill out "other" or choose not to reveal it.  (Because they never list Jewish as an ethnicity).
I'm "pure" ashkenazi but my look is clearly middle-eastern.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2010, 05:14:21 PM »
Personally identifying as a Jew rather than "white" is one thing. Categorically stating that you don't consider Jews white is a whole different ballgame.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »
Personally identifying as a Jew rather than "white" is one thing. Categorically stating that you don't consider Jews white is a whole different ballgame.

FBD,

And who made you an expert on Jews? Fool...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »
Nice job on the hasty edit. Not.

Hasty edit of what? And what does this image have to do with anything? You have obviously photoshopped this image...

« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:34:04 PM by Rubystars »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2010, 05:33:55 PM »
Considering it's not my image, I did not.