Author Topic: Iranian Leadership Claims Jews massacred Iranians during the Purim story  (Read 7125 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Iranian Leadership Claims Jews massacred Iranians during the Purim story
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 10:55:30 PM »
That's not what was written. Let the person who wrote it explain himself, because I sure as heck don't know what he meant by it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 10:57:29 PM »
We massacred people alright, but they weren't Iranians, they were Persians, and these were Persians who were planning to murder us off, armed themselves in order to do so, until receiving a decree warning against trying.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 11:00:45 PM »
KWRBT, from what I know I respect you as a knowledgable and level-headed religious Jew. Can you please tell me why a professing Torah Jew would claim that there is Talmudic opinion stating that Gentiles have a "non-human soul" and are "physical animals"? Several credible people have denied this and I believe them.

Where would someone get such an idea?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 11:09:58 PM »
I have never read any member here saying that Gentiles are not-humans? You just claim to have read it but fail to provide a link.
According to the ethimology of the word "Human" in many languages, I think that, in fact, there are many peoples and tribes (which I won't mention) that originalley believed they were the only humans, but that's not the case of the Jews. Jews love the memory of Abraham, Noach and many other patriarchs who were born as Gentiles. except Abraham, the others did not even become Jewish later.
Now, since you demand explanations, we can also require you to explain your beliefs. What happens to any person who is non-Christian according to your church? Is he saved? Or will he go to Hell? Just answer this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 11:18:59 PM »
Raul, I explained it was sent as a PM, and not to me personally. But I said pretty much verbatim what it contained.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 11:30:36 PM »
Raul, I explained it was sent as a PM, and not to me personally. But I said pretty much verbatim what it contained.

In Judaism it's Rechilut to disclose PM's, and especially if you can't provide a proof of thet PM's.
But you didn't answer my question about your beliefs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 11:31:52 PM »
What did you ask me about my beliefs?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2010, 11:33:35 PM »
KWRBT, from what I know I respect you as a knowledgable and level-headed religious Jew. Can you please tell me why a professing Torah Jew would claim that there is Talmudic opinion stating that Gentiles have a "non-human soul" and are "physical animals"? Several credible people have denied this and I believe them.

Where would someone get such an idea?

If he really did say that he probably didn't mean it that way -  that would be my guess.  It may be a misunderstanding of a kabbalistic teaching, or a heat-of-the-moment reaction which was not careful enough to phrase things properly, or a combination.    
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:39:12 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2010, 11:37:04 PM »
He would have to say why he meant that. But it sure seems to me to be a lot more than an exaggeration or "heat-of-the-moment" response. I'd like to know why he would have anything to do with a claim about Talmud that is routinely made on Pedofront.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2010, 11:39:24 PM »
I wouldn't assume that Muman views gentiles as "non-human."  (I wouldn't really assume that about anyone, but knowing muman, I think that it simply can't be the case).   I think that on the forum Muman has expressed sensitivity about other people of other nations' well-being and compassion for them, and he has shared about his past some stories of individuals he helped get their life in order who were not Jewish.   Someone who thinks 'non-Jews are not human' doesn't do or say the things Muman does.   Ignoring the times when he has upset you in his discussing of other religions, and I realize he has upset quite a few here on that subject, does anyone really doubt the above?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2010, 11:41:30 PM »
What did you ask me about my beliefs?

You calim to be angry with a Jew for aleggely having said Gentiles are non-human. I doubt a Jew could say that, because Judaism doen't say that, and they Gentile many Gentile patriarchs as sent by G-d. Noach is the most known example.
Now, there may be other peoples, not the Jews, that have believed they were the only humans, and the rest were something like aliens. But there are SOME Christinas who believe that non-Christians are not only spiritually inferior, but also deserve to burn in Hell for eternity. So I want to know if you and your church, by chance, holds that belief.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2010, 11:42:55 PM »
He would have to say why he meant that. But it sure seems to me to be a lot more than an exaggeration or "heat-of-the-moment" response. I'd like to know why he would have anything to do with a claim about Talmud that is routinely made on Pedofront.

What claim do the WN's [YS"V] make about the Talmud?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2010, 11:43:34 PM »
KWRBT, you don't know what the real Muman is like, just like you don't know what the real me is like or me the real you. The difference is that you haven't given JTFers good reason to question your credibility online. But it's foolish to just believe all of what any internet figure says, especially if they have been caught in lies.

Anyone can read chabad.org and copy paragraphs from it. That's all I'm sayin'.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 11:45:17 PM »
You know--that it supports pedophilia, that it teaches that Gentiles are subhuman, etc. BTW, Muman strongly defended the troll Wonga when he made that thread claiming that the Talmud supports pedophilia--remember?

Quote from: Raulmarrio2000
I doubt a Jew could say that, because Judaism doen't say that
Indeed I doubt that any real Jew would say that either. Hint-hint.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »
how about we demolish the 2 nazi mosques on the temple mount and dump the remains in a sewer.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2010, 11:51:09 PM »
You know--that it supports pedophilia, that it teaches that Gentiles are subhuman, etc. BTW, Muman strongly defended the troll Wonga when he made that thread claiming that the Talmud supports pedophilia--remember?

Oh, okay.  I thought it might be something to do with the debate of what 'Yeshu' stands for in the Talmud [and that Jesus is never mentioned in the Talmud].

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2010, 11:52:09 PM »
Isn't Yeshu Hebrew shorthand for Yehoshua (Jesus)?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2010, 11:52:41 PM »
how about we demolish the 2 nazi mosques on the temple mount and dump the remains in a sewer.

I think the remains should be loaded on a B-52 bomber and dumped on the Kaba from a high enough altitude to demolish it as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2010, 11:53:33 PM »
I'd like to see Muman explain this post:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,23763.msg254376.html#msg254376

Quote from: muman613
I dont consider Jews to be white. Traditional Jews are believed to be descended from Semitic races which are most certainly not white like caucasians {whitey }.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2010, 11:55:28 PM »
I think the Dome of the Rock Mosque needs to be painstakingly lifted from its foundation and transplanted to where the Ka'aba Stone used to be after it was napalmed at the height of the annual hajj. Then it needs to be turned into the world's most upscale pork butcher shop.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2010, 11:56:30 PM »
Isn't Yeshu Hebrew shorthand for Yehoshua (Jesus)?

I do not believe so [although some people do make this mistake often; I myself did not always know what I now believe to be correct].  As KWRBT said earlier the characters [plural!] known as Yeshu in the Talmud are impossible to be Jesus simply by the dating of each of their own time periods.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2010, 12:00:29 AM »
Alright, thanks for your explanation Ari but that wasn't really the reason why the term Yeshu came into debate. Yeshu is used to mean Jesus today in any case among Jews. Muman was prattling on and on about "Jeebus" in another thread and when I suggested that he say Yeshu instead, he posted this:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 12:09:46 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2010, 12:09:24 AM »
Alright, thanks for your explanation Ari but that wasn't really the reason why the term Yeshu came into debate. Muman was prattling on and on about "Jeebus" in another thread and when I suggested that he say Yeshu instead, he posted this:

I can understand that.  I was just wondering if WN's were saying that the Yeshu(s) of the Talmud equal the Jesus of your religion.

One of my rabbis refers to Jesus as 'Yushke', which is Yiddish, and most certainly refers uniquely to Jesus and not people from the Talmud.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2010, 12:10:27 AM »
Iehoshua (which means H" saves) is a Jewish name. Iehoshua bin Nun, for example. Ieshua was a short form of Iehoshua and many Jews had that name during the Second Temple period.
Now, let's spell both names in Hebrew. Iehoshua is Yud, Hey, Vav, Shin, Vav, 'ayin. Ieshua, the short form is Yud, Shin, Vav, 'ayin. 'ayin is a difficult letter to pronunce and some people made it mute. Samaritans don't pronunce it, and probably Galilean Jews also dropped it. If you drop the 'ayin, then you have to drop the last non written vowel a. So Ieshu could easily have been the current pronunciation of Ieshua in northern Israel. But, the man named Ieshu in the Talmud, could never be the same as the Christian Jesus, because that Ieshu lived about 130 years earlier. He could simply have been any other man called Ieshua.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2010, 12:10:58 AM »
As far as I have heard, Yeshu is sort of a universally-accepted Jewish term for Jesus. I don't know what it meant historically but that's how it is used today. I don't know what WNs claim about Jesus or Yeshu. Most of them hate Jesus because he was Jewish, though.