Author Topic: NEW DEM DEBATE FROM N.H.  (Read 7973 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: NEW DEM DEBATE FROM N.H.
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »
And that baboon Obama and Hillary and I think it was Kookinich (yes I spell it like that) again started with so called  PEACE TALKS BETWEEN ISRAEL AND ARABS this is very, very dangerous for Israel as well.

I'm very much in favor of having peace in the middle east. However I no longer support the peace process and peace talks since I eventually realized that this only leads to increased violence.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:22 PM »
Hillary the Dyke said that Bill Clinton to be appointed to the UN we are in TROUBLE!

They kept emphasizing how the US needs to restore its moral authority and form friendships with other governments. 

Well, which other countries do they believe have higher standards of moral than the US?  Hugo Chavez's government? 

Who do they want to be friends with?  Chavez's government?  Syria's government?  Iran's government? 

And referring to Clinton as a symbol of morality is a joke.  On one of the segments on "Hannity's America", it was mentioned that (in addition to Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Lewinsky and others), Bill raped a woman in 1978.  So he was doing this before Chelsea was born. 

Didn't Bill give military secrets to China in exchange to campaign contributions for his 96 campaign?  Didn't Bill and "Mr.UN" Richardson get tricked by North Korea in what they thought was a deal for N.Korea to stop its nuclear arsenal in 1994? 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »
Apparently none of the major candidates believe English should be America's official language.

Que pasa?  ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 09:11:09 PM »

Having one language as the official language of a country doesn't prohibit people from learning another language.  That's why they teach foreign language courses in schools. 

Yes, and pretty soon English will be taught as a foreign language in schools.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 09:26:58 PM »

Having one language as the official language of a country doesn't prohibit people from learning another language.  That's why they teach foreign language courses in schools. 

Yes, and pretty soon English will be taught as a foreign language in schools.

I ask this again:

They kept talking about wanted to make more friends with other countries. 

Who do they want to be friends with?  Chavez's government?  Syria's government?  Iran's government?