Author Topic: NEW DEM DEBATE FROM N.H.  (Read 7982 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
NEW DEM DEBATE FROM N.H.
« on: June 03, 2007, 09:03:12 PM »
I just got done watching the Dem debate and I think Tues its the GOP,  and what I heard from the Dems is enough to make your stomach turn.  Did anyone else catch it?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: NEW DEM DEBATE FROM N.H.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 09:06:26 PM »
No, didn't catch it. Is it online anywhere?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 09:14:59 PM »
In the spirit of the dems, here's a hysterical Mad TV skit with Hitlery and Osama. They actually called her Hitlery in this skit. So it looks like we're not the only ones who thought that up :)

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »
  Does anyone have any clue who might actually win this one? 

I don't think it can be Hitlery, the people will not elect a woman president, it won't be Osama, the people won't elect an "african american"  president.  It won't be Ron Paul, the people would elect him president, but that has nothing to do with the fact that he won't be the next president....so what does that leave us??  Guiliani?  Bloomberg?? ???  Al Gore (G-d forbid)

Who do you think they'll present as the next "winner" I'm really confused.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »
Yeah, it was a disgusting display.  Dennis Kucinich is a nutcase.  He was asked a hypothetical that if he had information on the exact whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and had 20 minutes to take him out and it would cause a small amount of civilian casualties, would he decide to launch a missile to destroy him.  He responded "no" because he doesn't believe in "assassinations" and he thinks some garbage about it just coming back to make America less safe.  That's always how the liberals justify their pro-peace ideologies.  They say that if you do things like assassinate bin Laden, American leaders will be assassinated in response.  What they don't know is that they already WANT to destroy Americans regardless of anything that we do.  They completely fail to understand the mentality of Islam.  They'd probably say that the islamic scum who were planning to bomb Kennedy Intl Airport were oppressed and victimized because of islamophobia and racism and that they just wanted to get revenge for their mistreatment.  Foreign policy was barely even discussed at all, which is typical to Democrats.  They discussed Darfur more than they talked about the safety of Americans and Western civilization.  A few of them made comments about protecting American civil liberties and didn't mention anything about protecting America or stopping terrorism.  When Dennis Kucinich was asked about whether the Patriot Act proved its worth because it stopped possible terror attacks like the one recently at Kennedy Airport, he reponded "no."  They also mentioned many times that America needs to prove its "morality" by getting rid of Guantanamo and they actually think that America's enemies cares about the "morality" of the U.S.  They think that if the U.S. cuts down their military, engages only in diplomacy and not in war at all and makes efforts to increase the moral credibility of America in the world, our enemies will just bow down before us and start kissing our butts!  The funniest comment from one of the loony liberal whackjobs was ,in regards to Pakistanan, the need to rectify the "contradiction" of working with countries to stop terrorism and supporting "liberal democracies".  Basically he was implying that we should support a "liberal democracy" in Pakistan because Musharraf had military rule over the country.  He wants fundamentalist Islamists to rule Pakistan that has a nuclear weapon!!  I mean these people are completely insane!

Also, Israel was not mentioned once.  In the first Republican debate, it was a direct issue, and most of the candidates said directly and unequivocally that if Israel was threatened by a nuclear Iran, they would use military force to protect Israel.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:32:08 PM by JabotinskyDisciple »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 09:25:11 PM »
I predict McCain will be the next president.

I loved Chaim's line about how with John Edwards, we have two possible candidates who could be the next woman president  :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 09:27:33 PM »
  Does anyone have any clue who might actually win this one? 

I don't think it can be Hitlery, the people will not elect a woman president, it won't be Osama, the people won't elect an "african american"  president.  It won't be Ron Paul, the people would elect him president, but that has nothing to do with the fact that he won't be the next president....so what does that leave us??  Guiliani?  Bloomberg?? ???  Al Gore (G-d forbid)

Who do you think they'll present as the next "winner" I'm really confused.

I think 1) Hillary, 2) Obama have the best chance for Democrats,d and 1) Guiliani and 2) Romney have the best chance for Republicans.

Hillary is FAR ahead of any of the other candidates in the polls.  She has something like 40%, Obama has 25%, Edwards has 15% and all the rest are in the single digits.  I actually think that Hillary, as bad as she actaully is, is one of the better Democrat candidates.  I didn't think it could really get worse than her until seeing the "debate", but apparently it can.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:29:07 PM by JabotinskyDisciple »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 09:28:03 PM »
What did Osama say?

Everyone of them said we must dialogue with Iran before any form of confrontation.  We better get ourselves in gear and make sure even if its Rudy that he gets elected.  I saw it and Hillary lied through her teeth when she said her husband did all he could to get Osama Bin Laden in 98.  Only one candidate who has no chance in hell to win anything a former Senator from Alaska saying there is no negotiations with Islamics. And Bongo Obama wants as much of your tax $$s to go to housing projects where he came from and beasts like him came from.  The GOP debate I think is Tuesday.  We have no choice if its Rudy then this is who it will have to be.  That entire stage was one clown show of the most evil pieces of vomit you can find hidden under a rock.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »
Yeah, it was a disgusting display.  Dennis Kucinich is a nutcase.  He was asked a hypothetical that if he had information on the exact whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and had 20 minutes to take him out and it would cause a small amount of civilian casualties, would he decide to launch a missile to destroy him.  He responded "no" because he doesn't believe in "assassinations" and he thinks some garbage about it just coming back to make America less safe.  That's always how the liberals justify their pro-peace ideologies.  They say that if you do things like assassinate bin Laden, American leaders will be assassinated in response.  What they don't know is that they already WANT to destroy Americans regardless of anything that we do.  They completely fail to understand the mentality of Islam.  They'd probably say that the islamic scum who were planning to bomb Kennedy Intl Airport were oppressed and victimized because of islamophobia and racism and that they just wanted to get revenge for their mistreatment.  Foreign policy was barely even discussed at all, which is typical to Democrats.  They discussed Darfur more than they talked about the safety of Americans and Western civilization.  A few of them made comments about protecting American civil liberties and didn't mention anything about protecting America or stopping terrorism.  When Dennis Kucinich was asked about whether the Patriot Act proved its worth because it stopped possible terror attacks like the one recently at Kennedy Airport, he reponded "no."  They also mentioned many times that America needs to prove its "morality" by getting rid of Guantanamo and they actually think that America's enemies cares about the "morality" of the U.S.  They think that if the U.S. cuts down their military, engages only in diplomacy and not in war at all and makes efforts to increase the moral credibility of America in the world, our enemies will just bow down before us and start kissing our butts!  The funniest comment from one of the loony liberal whackjobs was ,in regards to Pakistanan, the need to rectify the "contradiction" of working with countries to stop terrorism and supporting "liberal democracies".  Basically he was implying that we should support a "liberal democracy" in Pakistan because Musharraft had military rule over the country.  He wants fundamentalist Islamists to rule Pakistan that has a nuclear weapon!!  I mean these people are completely insane!   

If Howdy Doody and Alfred E. Newman were to have sex, they'd have Dennis Kucinich!

The guy is on the EXTREME left and can't even be compared to the other Dems. The only ones who would support him are the Ziophobes and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 09:31:08 PM »
It is most likely Rudy to win the GOP nomination he has the best chance of wnning the GOP I have no choice I will have to support him for president cause as much as I love Duncan Hunter's stance he has such a slim if any chance to win.  And our goal is to make sure that these demonic Dem serpents do not win.  Especially Hillary or Obama those are the 2.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 09:31:33 PM »
What did Osama say?

Everyone of them said we must dialogue with Iran before any form of confrontation.  We better get ourselves in gear and make sure even if its Rudy that he gets elected.  I saw it and Hillary lied through her teeth when she said her husband did all he could to get Osama Bin Laden in 98.  Only one candidate who has no chance in hell to win anything a former Senator from Alaska saying there is no negotiations with Islamics. And Bongo Obama wants as much of your tax $$s to go to housing projects where he came from and beasts like him came from.  The GOP debate I think is Tuesday.  We have no choice if its Rudy then this is who it will have to be.  That entire stage was one clown show of the most evil pieces of vomit you can find hidden under a rock.

Hilary lied??? No way! ;)

Hey, what do you get when you cross a crooked lawyer with a crooked politician?

Chelsea.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 09:33:23 PM »
I predict McCain will be the next president.

I loved Chaim's line about how with John Edwards, we have two possible candidates who could be the next woman president  :laugh:

I don't think McCain will win he nomination, on this I think the tide is facing towards Rudy and I am not a huge fan of either one of them.  But McCain is a complete Washington Whore.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 09:33:45 PM »

If Howdy Doody and Alfred E. Newman were to have sex, they'd have Dennis Kucinich!

The guy is on the EXTREME left and can't even be compared to the other Dems. The only ones who would support him are the Ziophobes and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Of course I know that Daniel, I was just informing people on the more entertaining aspects of the debate.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 09:37:43 PM »
That Bush has given the GOP such an uphill battle cause he gave us a very unpopular war but we will have to stick together.  From what I saw tonight we better do this cause this country is going to be doomed.  ONLY 1 OUT OF I THINK THERE ARE 8 OF THEM 1 OUT OF 8 THE OLD FORMER SENATOR FROM ALASKA AGREED THAT ENGLISH SHOULD BE THE ONLY LANGUAGE OF THE UNITED STATES.  All the others did not agree with that.  WE WILL HAVE THIS COUNTRY BECOME EL GUAPPO.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »
And that baboon Obama and Hillary and I think it was Kookinich (yes I spell it like that) again started with so called  PEACE TALKS BETWEEN ISRAEL AND ARABS this is very, very dangerous for Israel as well.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 09:43:22 PM »
That Bush has given the GOP such an uphill battle cause he gave us a very unpopular war but we will have to stick together.  From what I saw tonight we better do this cause this country is going to be doomed.  ONLY 1 OUT OF I THINK THERE ARE 8 OF THEM 1 OUT OF 8 THE OLD FORMER SENATOR FROM ALASKA AGREED THAT ENGLISH SHOULD BE THE ONLY LANGUAGE OF THE UNITED STATES.  All the others did not agree with that.  WE WILL HAVE THIS COUNTRY BECOME EL GUAPPO.

Yeah I was disgusted with that.  Especially with Barack Hussein Obama's response about why it wouldn't be a good idea.  If it was made the official language, voting ballots couldn't be printed in spanish.  Oooh, I'm sure it's very difficult for kookarachas to pick out someone's name in English, as opposed to Spanish right?  And furthermore, that's a legitimate reason to prevent millions of Mexicans from learning English right?  Yeah let's just let them establish little Newer Mexican enclaves where no one even speaks English, and where Americans have to learn just spanish to get jobs.  That's discrimination!  There's no reason why English can't be made an official language.  Also, these are the people who are supposedly opposed to poverty and a "permanent underclass" but yet they support Mexicans in making every effort not to learn English, which is a significant barrier to social progress and actually CREATES an underclass.  Totally insane!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 09:52:03 PM »
It is very disturbing, we won't have a country for decent Americans anymore.  Its going to be what Haiti, Cuba and Pakistan look like.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:01 PM »
It was disgusting. When the candidates were told "All candidates who feel english should be the official language of this country, please raise your hand," not one of those shmucks raised their hand. Osama just was acting like a typical muslim. Bill Richardson said that the big rapist Bill Clinton should be Americas envoy to the Middle East. He said that Bill Clinton would be appointed to bring peace to the region.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »
Hillary the Dyke said that Bill Clinton to be appointed to the UN we are in TROUBLE!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 07:02:27 PM »
They spent at least five minutes praising homosexuality.  They insist homosexuals must flaunt their sexuality to the military. 

I think it was Dodd and Richardson who were advocating for more civil unions.  In their first debate, Dodd went on to say that he'd be delighted if his kids become homosexuals. 

Edwards did a good job in accusing Hillary and Osama of not being leaders.  When they voted against funding the troops, they waited until the very end to cast their votes and neither spoke on the senate floor beforehand. 

Osama's a phony when he brags for opposing the war from the start.  He wasn't in Congress then so he didn't have an official vote.  The only thing he did was attend an anti-war protest with some of his friends.  He didn't give speeches across the country. 

Hillary likes to say "If I knew then what I know now, I never would have voted to give this president authorization to use force".  Any time Hillary declares this line, people need to respondwith, "What did you and your husband know that caused him to order strikes against Iraq?"

Hillary tried to downplay criticism of the rumor that she never read the National Intelligence Estimate.  She also claimed that she spoke to officials from past administrations (her husbands).  Gore is a phony for claiming to be always been opposed to the war.  He approved of Clinton's ordering of strikes against Iraq in 1998. 

The former senator from Alaska was the only one who said English should be the official language of the country.  Osama gave a stupid line such as "You only want to divide America by asking this question."  Hillary stated something ridiculous to defend why English shouldn't be the official language.

Having one language as the official language of a country doesn't prohibit people from learning another language.  That's why they teach foreign language courses in schools. 

As long as Spanish is on voting ballots, then why don't they also add Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian and others?  Either English should be the only language on voting ballots--people should be able to read some basic statements in English to be able to vote-- or else all these other languages should also be on the ballots.  There shouldn't be preferential treatment for Spanish. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »
If people can't understand, read, or speak English, how are they able to hear the candidates, read about the candidates IN ENGLISH, and take part in debates in order to get balanced information to come to a choice for president?  Of course relying on a Mexican translator to tell you what the candidates are saying will be biased because most Mexicans support Democrat candidates and will twist around what Republicans say and put the Democrats in a favorable light.  It would be like listening to Alan Colmes to get an informative and balanced debate on who should be President.  Being able to speak, read, and understand English is an essential prerequisite to some of the major responsibilities of being a citizen of any country.  Being able to take part in the political life of the country, learning the issues yourself and taking part in debates with people of disparate views, and taking part in civil society.  Anyone who isn't able to speak English can't do any of those things.  English should be REQUIRED in order to become a citizen or vote.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »
ok folks, who do you predict will win the election from now.

i know republicans seem rubbish(bit like the awful tories in the uk) but who do you want in and who do you think will win.

JTF must stop these looney leftwind democratic parasites...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:17 PM »
Yeah, it was a disgusting display.  Dennis Kucinich is a nutcase.  He was asked a hypothetical that if he had information on the exact whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and had 20 minutes to take him out and it would cause a small amount of civilian casualties, would he decide to launch a missile to destroy him.  He responded "no" because he doesn't believe in "assassinations" and he thinks some garbage about it just coming back to make America less safe.  That's always how the liberals justify their pro-peace ideologies.  They say that if you do things like assassinate bin Laden, American leaders will be assassinated in response.  What they don't know is that they already WANT to destroy Americans regardless of anything that we do.  They completely fail to understand the mentality of Islam.  They'd probably say that the islamic scum who were planning to bomb Kennedy Intl Airport were oppressed and victimized because of islamophobia and racism and that they just wanted to get revenge for their mistreatment.  Foreign policy was barely even discussed at all, which is typical to Democrats.  They discussed Darfur more than they talked about the safety of Americans and Western civilization.  A few of them made comments about protecting American civil liberties and didn't mention anything about protecting America or stopping terrorism.  When Dennis Kucinich was asked about whether the Patriot Act proved its worth because it stopped possible terror attacks like the one recently at Kennedy Airport, he reponded "no."  They also mentioned many times that America needs to prove its "morality" by getting rid of Guantanamo and they actually think that America's enemies cares about the "morality" of the U.S.  They think that if the U.S. cuts down their military, engages only in diplomacy and not in war at all and makes efforts to increase the moral credibility of America in the world, our enemies will just bow down before us and start kissing our butts!  The funniest comment from one of the loony liberal whackjobs was ,in regards to Pakistanan, the need to rectify the "contradiction" of working with countries to stop terrorism and supporting "liberal democracies".  Basically he was implying that we should support a "liberal democracy" in Pakistan because Musharraf had military rule over the country.  He wants fundamentalist Islamists to rule Pakistan that has a nuclear weapon!!  I mean these people are completely insane!

Also, Israel was not mentioned once.  In the first Republican debate, it was a direct issue, and most of the candidates said directly and unequivocally that if Israel was threatened by a nuclear Iran, they would use military force to protect Israel.

The military wasn't allowed to go after al-sadr--they had several opportunities to do so during the past few years.  Bush should have allowed the pentagon to give the military permission to go after him.  Yet, the liberals still like to accuse the military of committing torture.  About a week ago, they saved Iraqis who were being tortured in an al-qaeda prison, in Iraq.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
What did Osama say?

Everyone of them said we must dialogue with Iran before any form of confrontation.  We better get ourselves in gear and make sure even if its Rudy that he gets elected.  I saw it and Hillary lied through her teeth when she said her husband did all he could to get Osama Bin Laden in 98.  Only one candidate who has no chance in hell to win anything a former Senator from Alaska saying there is no negotiations with Islamics. And Bongo Obama wants as much of your tax $$s to go to housing projects where he came from and beasts like him came from.  The GOP debate I think is Tuesday.  We have no choice if its Rudy then this is who it will have to be.  That entire stage was one clown show of the most evil pieces of vomit you can find hidden under a rock.

Last night on "Hannity's America", Hannity had a former director of the FBI (who led the department during part of Clinton's administration).  He accused the Clinton administration of basically being indifferent about terrorism.  They didn't want to hear about it.  The director made a budget list and they didn't want to fund most of it. 

He wasn't trying to praise the Bush administration.  However, he said that they were more organized during the first six months of his term in regard to counter-terrorism, than in all of Clinton's two-terms. 

The former Senator from Alaska was the only one of them who supports keeping English as the official language of the country.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 08:53:09 PM »
If people can't understand, read, or speak English, how are they able to hear the candidates, read about the candidates IN ENGLISH, and take part in debates in order to get balanced information to come to a choice for president?  Of course relying on a Mexican translator to tell you what the candidates are saying will be biased because most Mexicans support Democrat candidates and will twist around what Republicans say and put the Democrats in a favorable light.  It would be like listening to Alan Colmes to get an informative and balanced debate on who should be President.  Being able to speak, read, and understand English is an essential prerequisite to some of the major responsibilities of being a citizen of any country.  Being able to take part in the political life of the country, learning the issues yourself and taking part in debates with people of disparate views, and taking part in civil society.  Anyone who isn't able to speak English can't do any of those things.  English should be REQUIRED in order to become a citizen or vote.

Are legal residents allowed to vote?