0 (0%)
Knocking up three strange women
5 (29.4%)
Other
7 (41.2%)
I be cookin collard greens MMHMMM
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How are you celebrating Schvartze History Month?  (Read 6207 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How are you celebrating Schvartze History Month?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2011, 08:00:03 PM »
NAZIS ARE MORONS.  They ARENT ARYANS, they arent more WHITE than other Europeans.  THey know NOTHING about race.  They invented their category of Aryans and non-aryans from nonsense superstition.  

Yes, not all people with white skin are white (obviously Koreans arent white) but thats not whats being said.  Caucasions with lighter skin ARE what almost everyone considers white.  Thats how the term is used.  WHo gives F what Nazis think, they are braindead.

briann, I am not light skinned.  I still consider myself Caucasion or White.  I'm certainly not black or Asian.

I do agree though.  Who cares what the nazi's thought, they were sick people.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2011, 08:06:53 PM »
briann, I am not light skinned.  I still consider myself Caucasion or White.  I'm certainly not black or Asian.

I do agree though.  Who cares what the nazi's thought, they were sick people.

I guess I meant, 'lighter' skin.  I was just trying to exclude those who nobody would consider white, that are technically Caucasian, like many dark skinned Indians, etc.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2011, 08:45:24 PM »
ROTFLMAO who be addin "I be cookin' collard greens" as an option?  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »
Drinking grape soda and picking cotton balls off the floor

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2011, 10:24:45 PM »
"Hey, Jew boy, with that yarmulke on your head
You pale-faced Jew boy – I wish you were dead:
I can see you, Jew boy – you can't hide
I got a scoop on you – yeh you gonna die"

I'll spend the month writing poetry.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2011, 12:33:13 AM »
I will be celebrating the many technological and architectural achievements of blacks.

yikes!!! that must hurt!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2011, 12:34:49 AM »
How offending is the truth ? Schwartzes have accomplished nothing that merits a whole month dedicated for them (a second would suffice). Oh and generally speaking the primitive tribes are far from being some sort of noble savages, they are cruel moronic inbred people who rape and mutilate their own children. The only good thing about them is that they are too far removed from civilization to inflict any real damage on it.

NO no, that's not true, I know a few who brush their teeth now on a regular basis... :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2011, 12:37:42 AM »
Muman, JTFers may feel annoyed with some privilges awarded to Blacks in USA but mocking a race or skin colour H" has created borders blasphemy. Anyway, even if insults against someone were justified (they aren't in this case), one is supposed to avoid that behaviour in a Jewish site as one would not go to a synagogue to do cathariss and insult enemies. There should be more respect to the fact there is a Torah section here.
Zelhar, if Blacks have achieved little or no technological or scientical development in Africa, it's not our concern. They are not at war with Israel, USA or Europe. A primitive who does nothing deserves more respect than someone who uses modern technolgy for evil. Israel is not harrassed by hunting-gatherers. She is harrassed by Arabs and Iranians.

Umm, we are not making fun of the color of their skin...we are making fun of their culture and demented behavior...Can you get that through your thick skull? We don't care what these animals look like...we care how they behave and it just happens to be that they are black...

Don't forget Martin Luther King Jr's quote-something like this: "I have a dream that blacks and whites are not judged by the color of their skin but by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER"

And so when we ridicule the majority who have that demented character we are to be labeled racists?  Raulmario, you are the racist to defend them just because they have dark skin color and choose to look away from the majority of them who have the demented character...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2011, 12:39:30 AM »
RaulMarrio2000,

I myself do not engage in this kind of denigration of other races and ethnicities. But I will not condemn those who do because there are reasons for this. I myself was attacked by violent black savages here in California in the 80s and got my nose broken by these Crips {a black gang here in the states}. I lived with some black drug addicts also and witnessed first hand how depraved they can become when trying to obtain crack cocaine {to the point of ignoring the cries of their children}.

I currently live in a mixed neighborhood and generally get along with the blacks and mexicans with no problem. I also give to african-american poor when they ask. But I also feel that the general direction african americans is moving is towards more entitlements and handouts, and not improving their intellect and their skills to be more valuable...

Muman, you shoudl give to poor Jews and JTF and heros of Judeo and Samaria..Stick with people of our kind before you give to others...You of all people should know better.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2011, 12:41:03 AM »
TBF, I will be giving to JTF very soon... But there is nothing preventing me from giving $2 to a starving woman on the street...

Yes, a starving woman who most likely use the $2 to buy booze instead of a sandwich...buy her a sandwich and see what she will do next: try to sell it...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2011, 12:43:51 AM »
I must agree with Raul. Unlike the arabs, most blacks don't hate america's very existence, just it's past (justifiably so). While they dont really produce much, they don't purposely destroy things either. While I do find this thread funny and I'm totally against race-based affirmative action , I don't think we should be making enemies of the blacks, especially considering that the most pro-Israel and anti-Islamic person in congress is a black man.

There are some that work hard and have an honest living and treat all people decently.  I normally assume that when I come across a person of African descent, that he/she are doing those things...but that's not always the case..and in fact most don't live that way.

I think just about every JTFer agrees with this. We don't care about skin color; we care about behavior and culture and that is what we criticize...it just happens to be that those people are black skinned.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2011, 12:46:54 AM »
Im sorry you have such a bad experience... But I can tell you that they are not all like this.

I am not here to defend the bad... But I will not lump all into a category which they do not belong in..

I know that the black woman I gave $2 the other night for food was truly in need and hungry. I fulfilled the mitzvah of tzedakah by doing so..

Let blacks or gentiles help this hungry black gentile woman. You get that tzedaka box into your kitchen and put some coins in it everyday...then you have fulfilled your mitzvah. Go visit poor Jewish neighborhoods and drop food off at the front door before Shabbat, you have fullfilled a mitzvah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2011, 12:58:21 AM »
Let blacks or gentiles help this hungry black gentile woman. You get that tzedaka box into your kitchen and put some coins in it everyday...then you have fulfilled your mitzvah. Go visit poor Jewish neighborhoods and drop food off at the front door before Shabbat, you have fullfilled a mitzvah.

I do that also... I give to many Jewish organizations and when I go to shul I usually drop some money in... But it is also a mitzvah to give to non-Jews.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/tzedakah.htm
The obligation to perform tzedakah can be fulfilled by giving money to the poor, to health care institutions, to synagogues, or to educational institutions.  It can also be fulfilled by supporting your children beyond the age when you are legally required to, or supporting your parents in their old age.  The obligation includes giving to both Jews and Gentiles; contrary to popular belief, Jews do not just "take care of our own".

http://israel613.com/books/TZEDAKAH_BOOK.pdf

3. How much should be given to a poor person? “Enough to meet all his needs” (Devarim 15:8). This applies to a poor man who receives Tzedakah without anyone knowing of it. The people of his city are obligated to give him enough for all his needs, allowing him to maintain the same standard of living as before he became impoverished. In contrast, if a poor man goes around collecting alms, it is only necessary to give him a small donation according to his stature. At the very least, in the entire city, he should be given enough bread and food for two meals each day and a place to sleep. We must support and clothe the gentile poor together with the Jewish poor, as an act of peace.

PS: And TBF... I have pledged that I will give to JTF by Purim... This year Purim falls out on Sunday March 20....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 01:06:12 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2011, 01:13:35 AM »
What is a so called white?

When I first heard about White privilege I always wondered why I never got any.  I used to go to the mail box excited for the arrival of my white person's dividend check.  It never came.  Did the people who distribute White privilege lose my address?   What gives?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2011, 01:18:24 AM »
On a religious Jewish topic... More on the issue of why it is a mitzvah to give to non-Jews...

http://www.aishdas.org/avodah/vol13/v13n055.shtml

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:44:22 -0400
Subject: RE: Storks and Tzedakah

> There's a famous idea that the stork is called Chasidah
> because it acts with chesed to its companions, sharing food
> with them....            As far as I know, the mitzvah of
> tzedakah for non-Jews is only due to darkei shalom...

According to Rabbi Dovid Tzvi Hoffman zt"l (Hildesheimer Rosh Yeshiva and well-known posek), darchei shalom is a different category to evah. The Mishna in Gittin (e.g. 59a) and elsewhere uses darchei shalom to regulate behaviour between Jew and Jew (not just between Jew and Gentile), e.g. you may not steal from a deaf-mute. We do not refrain from robbing a deaf-mute just in order to appear to be his good friend so that he will not hate us.

Thus darchei shalom is a positive active principle applicable to all times.

Hence it does not say "mipnei hashalom" which would mean to obtain or seek peaceful relations but rather "mipnei darchei shalom" (I think he means to stress lashon "derech"), i.e. to create and promote ways of peace. This also follows, he says, from the Rambam's codification of the Talmudic law:

"Even with respect to gentiles the Sages commanded that we visit their sick and bury their dead with the dead of Israel and provide for their poor together with the poor of Israel, out of "darchei shalom" (peace), for it is written "G-d is good unto all and His mercies are upon all His creatures", and it is written "(the Torah's) ways are ways of pleasantness and all (its) paths are paths of peace".

The "ways of pleasantness" Mishlei quote is used in the Talmud for good relations between Jew and Jew (e.g. Yevamos), and hence we have a positive Shalom principle based on a verse in Tanach.

Of course, in the case of a Gentile who accepts the 7 Noachide commands (the ger toshav), there is a positive command to sustain him. In the case of a pagan, Emes and Din would say that to support him is to support paganism. It is Shalom that comes along (as explained by R. Hoffman) and overrides Din even in this case.

Kol Tuv ... Jonathan

PS: Is it ironic it is called 'Darkie Shalom'?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2011, 01:25:33 AM »
Why do you need to wait until Purim?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2011, 01:29:04 AM »
Why do you need to wait until Purim?

That is between me and Hashem... Unless Sam is curious?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2011, 01:30:31 AM »
Who is Sam?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2011, 01:36:06 AM »
Who is Sam?

It is complex... I don't think I need to tell you why I need to wait to give what I want to give to JTF till March. As I said before, only Hashem {and his angels including Sam, Samech, the 1st letter of Satan, the accusing angel} needs to know.

That is what I meant...

Refer : http://www.cckollel.org/html/Parasha/shemos/terumah5763.html
S a m e c h M e m : Two Hebrew letters from the traditional name of the angel also called Satan. They are used instead of the name itself.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2011, 01:48:58 AM »
Truth be told I don't understand what you are getting at in the least, but for the record I think you are a very fascinating, unique, and humorous poster regardless of whether you contribute anything to JTF!  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2011, 01:50:32 AM »
Truth be told I don't understand what you are getting at in the least, but for the record I think you are a very fascinating, unique, and humorous poster regardless of whether you contribute anything to JTF!  :)

Well, thank you very much. I must also admit that at times I find you very entertaining and do think you bring something to JTF... Honestly I do have reasons why I must wait {i'll reveal that I have medical bills and fines which must be paid this month}... But I don't like to talk about those things, if you know what I mean...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2011, 03:37:02 AM »
Hold it wait a minute  :o What others??  And you believe a thing like that  :::D  Don't  let the political correctness stupidity get the best of you... There is most certainly a white race.

True, human beings are characterized in part by the pigmentation of their skin. The question is : how relevant is that characterization ? Having light or dark pigmentation of the skin certainly does not create a community in any meaningless manner. I have white skin but I do feel a lot closer to a man like Pastor Manning than to a White Nazi, and I can only assume that you do too, otherwise you wouldn't be involved in JTF. What defines a group of people in a consistent manner is what they believe in, what they fight for, how they choose to live their life. Pigmentation of the skin is an extremely poor and irrelevant characterization.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2011, 04:00:55 AM »

In Europe, there are quite a lot of individuals with Black African ancestry who are nice and honest people. The situation is different from that in the US. We don't have as many hateful Black Muslims as you Americans have to deal with.