0 (0%)
Knocking up three strange women
5 (29.4%)
Other
7 (41.2%)
I be cookin collard greens MMHMMM
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How are you celebrating Schvartze History Month?  (Read 6212 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
How are you celebrating Schvartze History Month?
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:58:48 AM »
So, what be you all doing to celebrate the most important month of the year, Schvartze "History" Month?

I disagree with Chaim that we shouldn't honor SHM. I think we should because of the black race's enormous accomplishments! I mean, there aren't too many people groups that were more advanced 5000 years ago than they are at present. I believe that deserves some honor and mention!  ;D :laugh:

TBF

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: How are you celebrating Schvartze History Month?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 10:01:11 AM »
I'll have a piece of fried chicken and some watermelon
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »
I looked for some of that Arizona tea "Grapeade" but I can't find any at Walgreens.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »
I be stayin away from dem damn books. I be shootin hoops, and givin da slip to ma landlord, cause the rent is too damn high! :::D

On a serious note, did anyone see the article about that the (rent is too damn high) ghetto chimp wants to be president? Are you freaking kidding me? Scary stuff!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »

All of the above and more.
* blam'n da white man
* steal'n TVs 'cauze I be hungry
* more white womins
* more dope
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 11:41:16 AM »
All of the above and more.
* blam'n da white man
* steal'n TVs 'cauze I be hungry
* more white womins
* more dope

:::D :::D :::D :::D :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
All of dee above!!! Plus mo'

Buyin' me some crack.
blam'n  da white man.
Git muh welfare check.
Kill some crackahs.
Listen to Lil' Wayne.
Play sum hoops.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 11:46:23 AM »
All of dee above!!! Plus mo'

Buyin' me some crack.
blam'n da white man.
Git muh welfare check.
Kill some crackahs.

Wow Do you live in a parallel universe?
We think alike
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 12:05:12 PM »
I will spend it trying to figure out which Hollywood stars and politicians are closet gays.  (Just kidding)
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »
Wow Do you live in a parallel universe?
We think alike

Yes we do.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
I will be celebrating the many technological and architectural achievements of blacks.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 01:48:23 PM »
This thread is outrageous! Why offending a whole race? And what's the problem with some primitive tribes. A primitive man who keeps fire because he doesn't know how to light it, can still merit Olam Habaa if he keeps the Seven Noahide Laws.
You cannot allow this kind of anti-Torah threads and have a Torah section here. It might be Hilul Hashe-m.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 03:16:32 PM »
I will spend it trying to figure out which Hollywood stars and politicians are closet gays.  (Just kidding)

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 03:43:01 PM »
This thread is outrageous! Why offending a whole race? And what's the problem with some primitive tribes. A primitive man who keeps fire because he doesn't know how to light it, can still merit Olam Habaa if he keeps the Seven Noahide Laws.
You cannot allow this kind of anti-Torah threads and have a Torah section here. It might be Hilul Hashem.

In many ways I do agree with you. But I understand the reason many JTF members feel this way. The whole problem with African-Americans is that they believe that their skin color entitles them to special treatment. This is expressed in Affirmative Action which promotes 'minorities' to positions which they otherwise are not competent to fill. Many hard-working American whites and educated Jews are pushed aside in consideration for positions because of quotas which must be filled with 'minorities' which virtually always are black people. It is funny when people throw around the word 'minority' considering that Jews are the smallest minority in the country and on the planet yet there is no affirmative action which ensures Jews a livelyhood. Only Hashem provides for the Jewish people...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »
You cannot allow this kind of anti-Torah threads and have a Torah section here. It might be Hilul Hashem.
How offending is the truth ? Schwartzes have accomplished nothing that merits a whole month dedicated for them (a second would suffice). Oh and generally speaking the primitive tribes are far from being some sort of noble savages, they are cruel moronic inbred people who rape and mutilate their own children. The only good thing about them is that they are too far removed from civilization to inflict any real damage on it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 04:15:42 PM »
Muman, JTFers may feel annoyed with some privilges awarded to Blacks in USA but mocking a race or skin colour H" has created borders blasphemy. Anyway, even if insults against someone were justified (they aren't in this case), one is supposed to avoid that behaviour in a Jewish site as one would not go to a synagogue to do cathariss and insult enemies. There should be more respect to the fact there is a Torah section here.
Zelhar, if Blacks have achieved little or no technological or scientical development in Africa, it's not our concern. They are not at war with Israel, USA or Europe. A primitive who does nothing deserves more respect than someone who uses modern technolgy for evil. Israel is not harrassed by hunting-gatherers. She is harrassed by Arabs and Iranians.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 04:26:33 PM »
Raul, the thing is there is in America at least an insanity of schwartze worshiping and JTF opposes this trend justifiably. As Not only is it an insane fallacy that makes people aspire to be dumb and violent as the schwartze "geniuses", but most schwartze worshipers and schwartze leaders are rabid Jew haters.

There shouldn't be a Schwartze history month or Schwartze worshipping whatsoever, and if there weren't then indeed there would be no reason to laugh about it.

Last I think you are unaware that more than half of the dark continent is muslim and so Jew haters, and even the other non-muslims are mostly Jew haters (see for example South Africa and Zimbabwe). BTW for the last few years Israel itself has been invaded by "hunter gatherers" from Africa.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
Muman, JTFers may feel annoyed with some privilges awarded to Blacks in USA but mocking a race or skin colour H" has created borders blasphemy. Anyway, even if insults against someone were justified (they aren't in this case), one is supposed to avoid that behaviour in a Jewish site as one would not go to a synagogue to do cathariss and insult enemies. There should be more respect to the fact there is a Torah section here.
Zelhar, if Blacks have achieved little or no technological or scientical development in Africa, it's not our concern. They are not at war with Israel, USA or Europe. A primitive who does nothing deserves more respect than someone who uses modern technolgy for evil. Israel is not harrassed by hunting-gatherers. She is harrassed by Arabs and Iranians.

RaulMarrio2000,

I myself do not engage in this kind of denigration of other races and ethnicities. But I will not condemn those who do because there are reasons for this. I myself was attacked by violent black savages here in California in the 80s and got my nose broken by these Crips {a black gang here in the states}. I lived with some black drug addicts also and witnessed first hand how depraved they can become when trying to obtain crack cocaine {to the point of ignoring the cries of their children}.

I currently live in a mixed neighborhood and generally get along with the blacks and mexicans with no problem. I also give to african-american poor when they ask. But I also feel that the general direction african americans is moving is towards more entitlements and handouts, and not improving their intellect and their skills to be more valuable...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 04:44:11 PM »
I also give to african-american poor when they ask.
This is something to be proud of while calling yourself a JTFer?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 04:49:30 PM »
I certainly don't blame those who make fun of "Black History Month" and I join in the criticism of affirmative action. It's sane and fair to mock all this. There is only one thing that bothers me in this thread, it is this concept of "Black race" because such a thing doesn't exist - just as there is not a unified group with identical cultural and biological features that could be called the "White race". The whole concept of "race" is spurious.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »
Raul, if we can't mock the hideously evilness of this month, than we are a bunch of cowards.  This month is wrong in every way, its wrong for people to be honored who look a certain way, and its especially wrong, since these people are FAR less deserving then those who dont look llike them.

I dont hate people who look a certain way, I hate the culture and hypocrisy of black idolatry, and it needs to be mocked.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 05:13:35 PM »
I certainly don't blame those who make fun of "Black History Month" and I join in the criticism of affirmative action. It's sane and fair to mock all this. There is only one thing that bothers me in this thread, it is this concept of "Black race" because such a thing doesn't exist - just as there is not a unified group with identical cultural and biological features that could be called the "White race". The whole concept of "race" is spurious.

Technically you're right but since blacks view themselves as a single, unified group, we treat them as such. Of course they aren't genetically inferior people but they have made the collective choice, with very few exceptions, to be inferior people anyway.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 06:05:38 PM »
This is something to be proud of while calling yourself a JTFer?

Where does it say that a Jew must not give Tzadeka to a poor person? It is a mitzvah to give to the poor of the world...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »
Where does it say that a Jew must not give Tzadeka to a poor person? It is a mitzvah to give to the poor of the world...
But you can't give to JTF.

Unique logic.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 06:08:36 PM »
But you can't give to JTF.

Unique logic.

TBF, I will be giving to JTF very soon... But there is nothing preventing me from giving $2 to a starving woman on the street...