0 (0%)
Knocking up three strange women
5 (29.4%)
Other
7 (41.2%)
I be cookin collard greens MMHMMM
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How are you celebrating Schvartze History Month?  (Read 6215 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: How are you celebrating Schvartze History Month?
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 06:10:00 PM »
Raul, if we can't mock the hideously evilness of this month, than we are a bunch of cowards.  This month is wrong in every way, its wrong for people to be honored who look a certain way, and its especially wrong, since these people are FAR less deserving then those who dont look llike them.

I dont hate people who look a certain way, I hate the culture and hypocrisy of black idolatry, and it needs to be mocked.

Is it so difficult to oppose or even mock Affirmative Action without insulting races? I also oppose Affirmative Action because it's against my libertarian ideas. I believe in free competiveness without State intervention. Anyway, that picture you posted is not of an Afroamerican claiming his Affirmative Action benefits, but of an African primitive who claims nothing from us. Pirkei Avot says we must not despise any person or even any object because everyone and everything has a place in H"s plan.
And I hold that whoever is really happy and satisfied with his lot, doesn't feel the need to attack other's lifestiles or cultures. If you were satisfied with modern Western civilization, you wouldn't feel upset about primitives in a distant continent.
I use modern technology as far as my economical situation permits me, and I don't feel the need of approval from a distant tribe. If they reject and don't care about PCs, cell phones, TV and MP3's, it doesn't affect me in the least. I just enjoy it, and don't care if they are happy by just gathering and hunting.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »
TBF, I will be giving to JTF very soon... But there is nothing preventing me from giving $2 to a starving woman on the street...
So you'd rather give money to the enemies of the Jewish people than JTF?

Granted, maybe that's the wrong question to ask. How do we know that you don't just say these things to get a rise from us or see if we'll believe it, like when you proudly claimed to speed by 50mph over the posted speed limit each and every day?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »
I must agree with Raul. Unlike the arabs, most blacks don't hate america's very existence, just it's past (justifiably so). While they dont really produce much, they don't purposely destroy things either. While I do find this thread funny and I'm totally against race-based affirmative action , I don't think we should be making enemies of the blacks, especially considering that the most pro-Israel and anti-Islamic person in congress is a black man.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »
I must agree with Raul. Unlike the arabs, most blacks don't hate america's very existence, just it's past (justifiably so). While they dont really produce much, they don't purposely destroy things either. While I do find this thread funny and I'm totally against race-based affirmative action , I don't think we should be making enemies of the blacks, especially considering that the most pro-Israel and anti-Islamic person in congress is a black man.
He is an exception to the rule.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 06:49:32 PM »
They don't purposely destroy things either?  Hmmm....have you ever been to any predominately black neighborhoods?

I will spend most of this month helping my child discern what is revisionist history from what is factual.  >:(   There will be no time for celebrating.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 06:55:05 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 07:07:45 PM »
There will be no time for celebrating.
I do plan on celebrating the hilarious AA stories that our great Chaim will be sharing with us! I also have many of my own courtesy of having a negro neighbor for a year.  ;D :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 07:07:54 PM »
So you'd rather give money to the enemies of the Jewish people than JTF?

Granted, maybe that's the wrong question to ask. How do we know that you don't just say these things to get a rise from us or see if we'll believe it, like when you proudly claimed to speed by 50mph over the posted speed limit each and every day?

Huh? I did not say that I speed every day. You seem to have suggested this yourself and then came to believe your own false statement:

You speed by 50mph every day? How are you still alive? It's hard to see that as even being possible on any CA freeway outside of the eastern deserts.

And since when are Blacks the enemy of the Jewish people? Where did you learn this one?

I have witnessed more antisemitism from so-called whites than any blacks {and I have encountered many}....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 07:12:35 PM »
Huh? I did not say that I speed every day. You seem to have suggested this yourself and then came to believe your own false statement:

And since when are Blacks the enemy of the Jewish people? Where did you learn this one?

I have witnessed more antisemitism from so-called whites than any blacks {and I have encountered many}....
And I rest my case.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2011, 07:12:58 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 07:13:27 PM »

What is a so called white?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »
What is a so called white?

People who call themselves 'white'... As others have pointed out here there is no such thing as a white race...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »
People who call themselves 'white'... As others have pointed out here there is no such thing as a white race...

That will be news to a lot of people! :o  So what do I call myself then?  I'm not actually 'whitish'.  What a dilemma!  How am I going to fill out forms?  Do you think this entitles me to affirmative action stuff?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 07:21:32 PM »
That will be news to a lot of people! :o  So what do I call myself then?  I'm not actually 'whitish'.  What a dilemma!  How am I going to fill out forms?  Do you think this entitles me to affirmative action stuff?
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2011, 07:23:24 PM »

No... Of course not... But the point I was making is that I have seen less antisemitism from blacks than from those who call themselves white... Back in the 80s when the Crips came down on a group of friends I was with it was not because I was Jewish {at that time I had not yet done teshuva and looked like an average long-hair hippie}...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »

Hold it wait a minute  :o What others??  And you believe a thing like that  :::D  Don't  let the political correctness stupidity get the best of you... There is most certainly a white race.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2011, 07:28:54 PM »
No... Of course not... But the point I was making is that I have seen less antisemitism from blacks than from those who call themselves white... Back in the 80s when the Crips came down on a group of friends I was with it was not because I was Jewish {at that time I had not yet done teshuva and looked like an average long-hair hippie}...

How do you 'call yourself' white?  I don't understand.
I know many blacks.  Quite a few are anti white...lumping us all together.  Jew, Italian, Irish...
Should I go on?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2011, 07:31:09 PM »
Hold it wait a minute  :o What others??  And you believe a thing like that  :::D  Don't  let the political correctness stupidity get the best of you... There is most certainly a white race.

White people (also called Caucasian) is a term which usually refers to human beings characterized, at least in part, by the light pigmentation of their skin. Rather than a straightforward description of skin color, the term white denotes a specific set of ethnic groups and functions as a color metaphor for race.

One common definition of a "white person" is a person of primarily European ancestry.[1] However, the definition of a "white person" differs according to geographical and historical context, and various social constructions of whiteness have had implications in terms of national identity, consanguinity, public policy, religion, population statistics, racial segregation, affirmative action, eugenics, racial marginalization and racial quotas. The concept has been applied with varying degrees of formality and internal consistency in disciplines including: sociology, politics, genetics, biology, medicine, biomedicine, language, culture, and law.

cjd, please post a link which describes what constitutes this white race?

Bc3,

Everyone with white skin does not call themselves 'white'... What is hard to understand about that?

But obviously 'white skin' is not all that is in consideration. The Nazis {yemach shemo} did not consider white Jews to be white...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2011, 07:33:16 PM »
How do you 'call yourself' white?  I don't understand.
I know many blacks.  Quite a few are anti white...lumping us all together.  Jew, Italian, Irish...
Should I go on?

Im sorry you have such a bad experience... But I can tell you that they are not all like this.

I am not here to defend the bad... But I will not lump all into a category which they do not belong in..

I know that the black woman I gave $2 the other night for food was truly in need and hungry. I fulfilled the mitzvah of tzedakah by doing so..

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2011, 07:33:41 PM »

Muman, that may be what you experienced, but thats not at all the whole picture.

Blacks are FAR more likely to hate Jews than whites.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/tobin121298.asp

THE UNPLEASANT TRUTH OF BLACK ANTI-SEMITISM
But here's the bad news: The ADL survey's "index of anti-Semitic belief" shows that in one segment of American society, Jew-hatred is still strong is among African-Americans. 34 percent of black Americans fit into the ADL's category of most anti-Semitic. That is compared to only 9 percent of the general population.

Also, Democrats are more likely too be anti-semtitic than Repubs:
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=16744 and http://www.aish.com/ci/s/48971001.html

Democrats were especially prone to blaming Jews: while 32 percent of Democrats accorded at least moderate blame (for Americas problems), only 18.4 percent of Republicans did so (a statistically significant difference).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
brian,

I will agree that most Democrats will have antisemitic ideas...

But my experience here in CA has not revealed any antisemitic feelings that I can discern..

And as I stated many times... Anyone who looks at me can see that I identify as a Jew. I would think that if there was antisemitism I should hear about it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »
But obviously 'white skin' is not all that is in consideration. The Nazis {yemach shemo} did not consider white Jews to be white...

NAZIS ARE MORONS.  They ARENT ARYANS, they arent more WHITE than other Europeans.  THey know NOTHING about race.  They invented their category of Aryans and non-aryans from nonsense superstition.  

Yes, not all people with white skin are white (obviously Koreans arent white) but thats not whats being said.  Caucasions with lighter skin ARE what almost everyone considers white.  Thats how the term is used.  WHo gives F what Nazis think, they are braindead.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2011, 07:42:34 PM »
brian,

I will agree that most Democrats will have antisemitic ideas...

But my experience here in CA has not revealed any antisemitic feelings that I can discern..

And as I stated many times... Anyone who looks at me can see that I identify as a Jew. I would think that if there was antisemitism I should hear about it.

Muman, I think that is great.  But I have come in contact with a LOT of inner city blacks, and they DO share Farakhans nonsense about the Jews financing slavery and the Jew banks keeping the Blacks down.  I wish this wasnt the case, but it is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2011, 07:44:47 PM »
Believe it or not, sometimes I think we, myself included, are too hard on Muman. Most of the time, his posts are unique and very often they are quite amusing. He certainly says things that no other JTFer does!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2011, 07:50:31 PM »
Muman, I think that is great.  But I have come in contact with a LOT of inner city blacks, and they DO share Farakhans nonsense about the Jews financing slavery and the Jew banks keeping the Blacks down.  I wish this wasnt the case, but it is.

Maybe it is different in the inner city.

I certainly agree {and in my original posts in this thread I point out} that there is a big problem with blacks and the feeling that they are entitled to things which ordinary people have to work hard for. I agree that the majority of the black Americans are not working toward a better future but are waiting for handouts from those who work hard. I am certainly against the welfare state and think that the black culture would do better for itself if it would stand up and take responsibility.

My only point in this thread, in supporting RaulMarrio2000s assertion that we should not malign an entire enthicity or race for the bad which is done by individuals, is that we should judge people based on their actions and not on how they look to us.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2011, 07:56:18 PM »
Muman don't read into definitions like that they are designed to twist peoples minds... More to the point what the hell do we care what the nazi animals considered anyone to be... Jews that are white most certainly belong to the white race like many other nationalities there are variations but unless a Jew is black or part of another race they are white...Lets not fall into the trap the PC crowd is setting for us... If it doesn't bother you when its said white Jews are not white it most certainly bothers me.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years