Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 13, 2011  (Read 8335 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, February 13, 2011
« on: February 05, 2011, 08:38:15 PM »
Dear Chaim, please say this intro in ebonics.

Fou' mo' questions for dis week's Acts JTF.

1. Can you tell us why Michael Jackson became so popular? White people love him and he sold tens of millions of copies during the early 1980's? Why do you think he was so popular?

2. Can you anything productive coming from the "great" continent of Africa besides, AIDS, illegitimacy, crime and civil wars?    

3. What is your opinion on Jackie Robinson, the first black athlete?

4 and last but not least, can you give me a Law and Order Action story? Years ago you mentioned on an episode of Law and Order in which four blacks were turned into whites murdering a Chinese deliveryman. Please tell that story again.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 06:53:10 PM by Wandering Samurai »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 13, 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim (please read following in Ebonic):

Here be mah next fo' questions fo' Schvartze History Month.

1: Have you heard of rapper/R&B singer Riskay? She has a very explicit hit song in which she encourages black women who suspect their boyfriends of cheating to administer a very intimate smell test. The idea is that they'll be able to detect the scent of other women down there. Even if you don't know who Riskay is, can you please comment on the above and "morality" (or the lack thereof) within black relationships?

Obscene [censored] Riskay

2: What was your reaction when Dr. Laura Schlessinger used the word "schvartze", repeatedly, on the air last year during one call?

3: During a recent chat, one of our excellent JTFers suggested creating a plan to send large numbers of our [censored] to the Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania, etc.), Poland, and Ukraine. Tell me, how do you feel about this? Would this be a good idea and do you see any way that it could be pulled off?

4: Please share with us the "oldie but goodie" African Action Story in which a walrus-sized negro crushes a park bench under his massive girth and a half-dozen cops are needed to stand him up (complete with Ebonics, of course).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 01:30:43 AM by Tempe Brennan Fan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 08:55:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. If the Mubarak regime was in charge while there was this cold peace with Israel, how would a Kahanist government handle it?  If things change in Egypt, what are the actions the Kahanist government would take? Would it be a wait and see or a preemptive strike?

2. Would Jordan be treated differently from Egypt if it were the same scenario?

3. You mentioned the other day that it would be a good thing if the muslim brotherhood took over because more israelis would realize that you can't trust leaders like sadat by trading land for a piece of paper.  While we hope this is the case, I have a feeling that most jews and israelis will treat leaders like sadat and mobarek like heros like iranian jews treat shah pavlavi and his children because of their superficial peaceful relationship with israel. Can you give us your opinion on this and the real truth of these horrendous leaders and why they had peaceful relations with israel. How should israel deal with so called moderate muslim leaders when they are in power?

4. when is the amidah done silently and when is it said out loud?  When a man prays in the morning by himself or in front of one person, can he pray it outloud?

5. is it inapprpriate to wear a smaller tzit tzit prayershawl instead of the standard large one?

Can you give a dvar Torah of this week's parshah?

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:10:34 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 09:17:37 PM »
shalom chaim

please expose terrorist muslim nazi Libya.

please comment on this disgraceful picture

do you have a self-hating jew action story? use pruneface impression where applicable.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:25:38 AM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 12:39:58 PM »
Reserved

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 01:39:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Google? Also what do you think of the events in Egypt so far? Do you have an African Action story for Black History Month?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 07:11:15 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 03:37:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

True or false:   An end to the 3 billion military aid from America would force Israel to decrease military budget by one third?   If true, please discuss ramifications.

True or false:  Israel has F-16 fighter Jets and a few blackhawk helicopters given to them from the US, and without these machines, Israel could not deal with the threats it routinely faces.
(Also, was this donation part of the aid package or something else?)

True or false:   Without the US military aid, Israel could not afford to buy f-16's or f-15's or blackhawk helicopters, and they cannot build their own such aircraft, and therefore Israel would be severely diminished in its capabilities.

Finally, Please describe an encounter you had with a self-hating Jew, and wherever possible please include voice impression.  Thank you Chaim and have a great week.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:45:41 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 06:54:19 PM »
Hah,
Well I would have got my question in earlier this week when some evil dreck decided to DDOS attack the site.
  Well now I'm annoyed with them.
  I called myself BritishSword for a reason. Getting on the wrong end of me is a very bad idea.
May their balls fester and turn cubicle at the corners!

OK end rant.

my four questions for this week
 Firstly why on earth do the JDL hate you so much? I was shocked by the zootube comments that come from jewish people using a modified jtf logo. Saying your a traitor to the white race and you spend the money from the donations on whores and yaddi yadda ya.
  Seriously, a jewish organisation and they seem to hate you more than the moslems do.

Various muslim apologists are very quick to point out that christianity also practiced slavery at points in history. This claim unfortunately is true. When confronting christians about this they mutter something about misinterpreting the Tanach and the Tanach being the violent bit.
  I can guess what my jewish friends think of that.
  Have torah abiding jews at any point in history practiced slavery even under the nicer term of contractual servants?

A lot of names are mentioned on this site and frequently followed with the suffix yimach shmam. How can we educate people about events like world war 2 without mentioning their names, and how will these names be obliterated in history if people keep talking about them.
  Maybe we should all start calling adolf that german git with the mustache.

Please read the following cartoon in your arab terrorist accent.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:44:19 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 07:18:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you see a war with Egypt coming and will Israel take back Siani??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 03:12:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do you think there are mentally disabled persons ? Is it a way for G-d to make us realize what an extraordinary gift it is to be endowed with full intellectual capabilities ? Is it a way for G-d to make us understand that we must care for one another ? Surely it has to be related to HaShem testing the strength of our yetser hatov and our ability to overcome our selfishness.

Thanks as always,

Yaakov Mendel
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 07:11:12 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 02:36:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

If in came to these two unfortunate choices, which one would you take:
Either the creation of a fakenstinian state over Judea and Samaria and Gaza, Or a full incorporation of these territories INCLUDING the Arab population into the state of Israel, converting Israel into a bi-national country officially and demographically ?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 09:29:40 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) What's your opinion on Marx and communism etc?

2) What's the most effective way to lose weight?

3) Have you ever been to Lakewood?

4) Do you believe a single man and a single woman can have a completely platonic relationship? Is it tznius?

5) Do you go over these questions before you broadcast the show or do you broadcast the show while you view these questions for the first time?

6) Has anybody ever told you that you resemble Moe Howard from "the Three Stooges"?

7) If you could say only one more sentence to the world for the remainder of your life, what would it be?

Thanks and may Hashem help us 

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 11:10:34 PM »
dear chaim

1. I personally believe that we have a strong civil and criminal case against peace now and all the other organizations that are pirating our server and jtf. we can get those self hating jews on an anti piracy laws that can imprisinate them and pay us reperations for there millions of dollars of investments. All we will need is to gather so much incriminating evidence against them and file a case.chaim i wish you can consider this proposition because we have a strong case against these self hating jews who will inevitably pay us reperations that will give us funds to start a mass movement inside israel. You also said that only with a small budget of 5-10million dollars in one year can turn into a mass movement.

2. The iranian response to a millitary strike on there nuclear programs would be thousands of missles fired at israel. If you were prime minnestor and a general advocated using the stuxnet virus on there missle bases launching computers initiating a self destruct sequence would you authorize the request or not?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 09:35:03 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 01:01:29 AM »
Chaim,

The forum looks great.  Sorry to hear it's under attack by Leftists. 

A rabbi recently recommended the works of Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel.  Looking up Rabbi Heschel on Amazon, the first thing you notice is that he is one of those "he marched with Martin Luther King" rabbis. 

So my questions:

1.  In your opinion, did Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel write anything worth reading? 
2.  If so, doesn't his inability to recognize evil when it's staring him in the face detract from his message? 

Thanks and yasher koach for all you do,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »
Shalom Chaim האמיץ,
I was very excited when a new store recently opened in my neighborhood. It's an Indian produce store and the prices are superb. Plus, when I see "Indian" I tend to think of friendly, decently, moral people. However, in the back of the store they recently opened a deli where they sell the rancid, stinky halal meat. So my question is:

Should I ask the manager if they have dirty, smelly arabs or muslims working in the store? Have you ever asked a store or restaurant manager that question and if so, how did you phrase it?
Now matter how good the prices, isn't it a big avera to buy there if indeed there are muslims involved? And also, isn't it a big health risk (since those malodorous, mephistophelian fiends never wash their hands after using the bathroom?)

Speaking of such, I remember about a decade ago when people were getting sick at Jerusalem 2, there was a hideous self hating you-know-what named "Elaine Wurzel" who claimed "noooo! there's nothing wrong with the food, I eat there all the tiiiiime!". Do you remember Elaine Wurzel and where do you think she'll go in the next world?

Todah Chaim veh Shavuah Tov,
אני אסיר תודה,
Gimatria

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:06:55 AM by Gimatria »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 09:53:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim I have some interesting questions that are a little long, hope you don't mind.

1. Do you believe the Soviet Partisans in WW2 were just as heroic as the Serbs? Even though Stalin was a Jew-Hater, there were groups of Partisans that saved many Jews in Russia and resisted harshly against the Nazis. Anyway some people have tempted to ask you about Chechnya and if you support the Russians themselves against the Chechnyan Muslim Nazis like the Serbs against the Albanians and not the Communist government of Mendeleev.

2. The 2 countries blocking Turkey and the Islamic Invasion from all of Europe are Bulgaria and Serbia. Bulgaria has 13% Muslim Population and Serbia has a 5% Muslim Population. So Serbia itself seems less threatened for the moment. But Kosovo is almost 90% Muslim so the Serbs living there have similar bravery to the Jews in Judea and Samaria.

3. Many people still tell us That Germany has changed by saying that one of the most unpopular names for German kids is Adolf. And that it is a crime of 3 years to deny the Holocaust or say it's a big exaggeration.
4. There is a Muslim Nazi animal website that say in Hebron graffiti written "Gas the Arabs" is sprayed. And they accuse anyone who supported Baruch Goldstein and other Kahanists to be "terrorists." That same website supports Hamas and Hezbollah and have the nerve to call Self-hating wimp Carl Levin a "Zionist extremist".

5. Have you ever seen the movie Black Hawk Down? It generated controversy for displaying Somalia as a primitive horrible country and shows the US Rangers killing hundreds of the stupid Muslim militiamen before running out of ammo and being brutally killed, which truly did happened.

P.S. When I once asked you about R.Lee.Ermey here is the picture on the bottom right of the page. http://jtf.org/israel/israel.who.will.lead.against.sharon.htm
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:16:50 PM by danny100 »

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 12:20:39 PM »
Shalom dear Chaim. What's up? I hope you're doin' fine. My questions for this week are;
1. When the Kahanists take over, what will we do with the non-Arab, non-Muslim minorities, for example the Druzes, the Samaritans and the Armenians. As an officer in the IDF, I must say that there are many Samaritan warriors who serve our nation bravely and courageously. My life was once saved by a rightious Samaritan. Also the Druz community's contribution is great. What do you say?
2. I think that the Israeli Labour Party is dead, what's your opinion?
3. Do you know the Israeli top model Bar Refaeli? What do you think of that meidale? Her boyfriend is Leonardo di Caprio, isn't he a vicious antisemite?

Thanks for your answers, take care and keep on your good work!
Your fellow Jew, Eden.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 03:52:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
It doesn't matter whether there was a Palestine in the past or not- Palestine is NOW a reality that we can not negate.
And the conflict with Palestinians will not end until Israel will cease to occupy the occupied lands. As long as there is an occupation, all the resistance to occupied power is legitimate. Once Palestine is recognized, perhaps the Arab world would agree to live in peace with Israel. But even if Arabs continue their hostility towards Israel, the demilitarized Palestine (similar to Sinai) would serve as a buffer to any massive invasion. The key to solving a much larger arab-Israeli conflict lies in our ability of solving Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

You think I moved over to the dark side or went crazy? - I have not. These views were accepted as legitimate by Jews. Most of the Jews in Israel or outside think that this crazy gibberish is a legitimate and the only appropriate line of reasoning. How can you say that Jews are brilliant people? How can you say that Jews are no longer ghetto-minding cowards? We, Kahanists,  are in the fringes of the Jewish worldview. The notion of Palestine would not exist without Israel's constantly propping it. The blame is squarely with us - either stupid enough or, most probably, cowardly enough to defy logic and to not have enough courage to accept the reality.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 09:05:51 AM »
Greetings Chaim.

At work on the overnight crew while unpacking merchandise, there was a black guy walking around with a styrofoam circle on his head calling himself King, and demanding people bow down to him. The overnight manager called him the king of fools, but the black guy instead of being shamed, seemed to like this title and continued to play king. Do you have any good schvartza stories in which they pretend to be kings or queens?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 09:57:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. I'm interested in your input on Chief Fakeastinian negotiator Saeb Erakat,  who recently resigned from his post?      Erakat was one of the most often quoted spokesmen for the Fakeastinians.      

2.  Going forward,   what do you believe will be the impact,  if any,   of Ron Paul winning the CPAC Straw Poll for the 2nd straight year?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 11:02:18 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 10:43:12 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you think Israeli leaders have contingency plans to deal with a loss of "American support" or just view it as unthinkable and will just bow and sink to any depth to avoid it?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2011, 10:48:34 AM »
   I know this is old stuff, but could you please discuss the JTF plan for voluntary expatriation again. This was a brilliant plan that I would love to see come to fruition one day. Could you also add some torah insight into the plan?

Also, in terms of Israel, how would you address Jewish sinners? In the torah, a Jew plagued by tzarat needs to leave until he or she has repented. The JTF plan requires that recipients leave and never come back, but also condemns Jews from living outside of Israel. Would an evil Jew living in Israel be able to accept this plan at all? If so, how would the lump sum payments be addressed. Obviously B'tshuva would require the Jew to pay it back through tzaduka. Some Jews might not repent though.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 11:30:19 AM »
Dear Chaim,

As you know, we are currently in the month of February, which means we have to spend an entire month glorifying the so-called "history" of a people who have absolutely no history at all. What a sick world.

1) Do you think that there should be an entire MONTH dedicated to so-called "Black History"? I've always thought that a minute or two would suffice.

2) The satanist Lady Gaga, YSV, may she burn in hellfire forever, has come with yet another new single, this one titled "Born This Way" - an ode to her fellow sodomites, one that glorifies the sick and diseased homosexual culture. Can there be a larger evil than this alleged "lady" poisoning the minds of impressionable men and women, making them think that homosexuality is normal and that the sick perverts are "born that way"?

3) I was on the subway this week, and standing next to me was a 400 pound schvartza female gorilla, sweating profusely despite the arctic temperature. She was, of course, SCREAMING into her cell phone, but it wasn't the normal schavrtza nonsense - she was having phone sex, presumably with another gorilla (making it beatiality, but that's a story for another day). She was literally panting into the phone, saying over and over again (and the words I've blocked out rhyme with "bigger" and "wit"): "Yeah, that be some REAL n****r s**t right there, yeah!". For once, I totally agreed. I think that THIS is the type of black history that ought to be taught in schools, do you agree?

4) If you had to teach a course on Black History, how would you approach it and what would the subject matter be? Would you include their insidious attempts to claim that THEY are actually the original Hebrews?

RWG
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 07:06:49 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
Chaim, Do you believe that the chaos and demise of Mubarak, in Egypt was caused by a Military Coup or caused by the Muslim Brotherhood, and other Radical Muslims?

Thanks, Debbie 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are my zootube questions for the week.

The self hating Jew has asked more questions.
P.S. This was ment to be last weeks question but I couldn't get my posts in due to the attacks on the forum.

Question 1:
You have not answered any of the points put across here, apart from the point on Muslim children being innocent & quoting my example of pro-Israel Muslims, which by the way is still something u didn't answer clearly about - the fact that some of those pro-Israel Arabs are Muslims by their self-definition, not by your definition which is too absolute. I repeat, Islam doesn't equate to "Muslims". Muslims can ignore/'consider irrelevant' certain passages in Qur’an & Hadiths just as Jews have abundant levels of orthodoxy/secularism.

To clarify, I realize that the vast majority of Muslims are anti-Semitic. You Don't realize that there are exceptions to the rule & those pro-Israel Arab Muslims, who risk their lives everyday because of their fellow Muslims' intimidation, just to stand by Israel voice their honest opinion in support of us, don't fit into your category of all Muslims being Nazis! Quite the opposite!

Question 2:
You still insist "strength" is "killing them all" instead of taking precautions as Israel does in counter-offensives to avoid killing children. Is there no end to your insane remarks?! EVERY child's life is equally sacred, they're not yet corrupted by the madness of mankind. You should read 'the mark of Cain' by Ram Oren, maybe it'll open your mind a bit. How interesting that u chose to ignore my counter-argument on your view of black Africans. Please feel free to validate the legitimacy of the sources I mentioned - regarding the ancient black civilization of d'mt / axum & their rich cultural development of Written Language, trade, architecture, philosophy... instead of being stubborn, realize u like everyone else can make mistakes, & acknowledge the fact that black Africans have been a civilized people when native people of England were "swinging from trees".

Question 3:
Lastly, my argument on 'peace' is, like I said, based on the success of our long-lasting peace with Jordan & Egypt & that things would have been much worse with them if we took your approach of "strength".

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:34:37 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane