Author Topic: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !  (Read 25239 times)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2007, 12:45:00 PM »
I know how y'all affirmative action folk B Ig'nant !

But we 'round here have naturally superior minds !!
Although the "Rosa Park-N-Ride" Error might have brought negativity to White Culture !

We shall rise up and save the Saintly Jewish Homeland from the KING KONG Shvartza terrorists !
Back in chains I order !

Hail "Great White Father" !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »
As long as people are married when they have proper relationships, i couldn't careless what race they are.

Imerica

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2007, 04:21:54 PM »

Although the "Rosa Park-N-Ride" Error might have brought negativity to White Culture !

We shall rise up and save the Saintly Jewish Homeland from the KING KONG Shvartza terrorists !
Back in chains I order !

Oh, take a flying leap off a short cliff, Scotch. ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2007, 04:57:54 PM »

Back in chains I order !

Oh, take a flying leap off a short cliff, Scotch. ::)
  ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2007, 04:59:29 PM »
I agree with you - skin color does not ensure that someone will not be evil.
The chances seem to increase with people of color. 
Sorry - I know that sounds wrong - but it is how I feel.

Real men don't FEEL anything !
What's that got to do with it ? :P
bullcat is a woman, Scotch. And she can feel any way she wishes.
Thanks for clarifying that Imerica  :D.
I appreciate your feeling that way.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
Free yourselves of Feminism, HIPPIES ! :laugh:
What exactly does that mean?  :)

Imerica

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2007, 07:31:56 PM »
Oh, that's *Duh* for "I'm so small-minded and petty that I envy strong women of any color."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2007, 07:34:04 PM »
Hey, Erica what's your avatar ? I can't make it out...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2007, 07:42:24 PM »
Oh, that's *Duh* for "I'm so small-minded and petty that I envy strong women of any color."
Gotcha - Thanks.  ;)

Imerica

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2007, 07:52:35 PM »
Hey, Erica what's your avatar ? I can't make it out...
On our 12th anniversary, my husband bought me that pendant and necklace you see in the av. Its a 14 carat gold and diamond ribbon. Ironically  he was told he'd be going to Iraq less than a week before. I think he got it for me because its beautiful but I'll forever keep it because of what it means to me. When  you see gold ribbons on the houses of some Americans its a symbol of vigilance for our troops. I wear my ribbon as a symbol of my love and dedication for my husband as a United States Marine. :) Oh, I have on one of his t-shirts that he wears with his camis in the av. :) That's the green background. :)  So my av is basically a symbol of my everlasting dedication to my man and support of his job of helping to protect every freedom we all hold dear.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2007, 11:13:52 PM »
WOW, That's very noble and sweet of you !
How would you describe your views when compared with the rest of the JTF members?
I've noticed that you have been getting a lot of heat for your POV? Deservedly so...  ;D
Why haven't you asked Chaim any questions, if you feel you're right on those issues?
 just a quick FYI...

Imerica

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »
WOW, That's very noble and sweet of you !
How would you describe your views when compared with the rest of the JTF members?
I've noticed that you have been getting a lot of heat for your POV? Deservedly so...  ;D
Why haven't you asked Chaim any questions, if you feel you're right on those issues?
 just a quick FYI...
I did ask Chaim many questions..more than was allowed and he tore me a new one. He said some horrible things about me and took my questions out of context. So I'm not liking him at all...but c'est la vie...what can you do?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »
You can ask about Judaism.

Imerica

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2007, 02:26:12 PM »
I really don't want to ask him anything else. I didn't have an interest in Judaism when I commented on his videos, I had respect for Jews and that's all I knew. My inital response to him was because he's intolerant and cruel when it comes to lumping good black people in with bad blacks.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2007, 02:58:05 PM »
I really don't want to ask him anything else. I didn't have an interest in Judaism when I commented on his videos, I had respect for Jews and that's all I knew. My inital response to him was because he's intolerant and cruel when it comes to lumping good black people in with bad blacks.

He is a very kind hearted man and is one of the few people who are actually following a shining lantern of truth.

He is different from you Imerica and will never see what you see. Though his goals are good and i respect him so much for this.

If i were to post a message telling him he is "wrong" in saying all muslims are evil and therefore insulting my family, i would expect an intolerant response, because  it goes against his aims. You don't shove something in someones face rudely. If you want a simple challenging response, then ask with a certain mannerism.

Chaim is extremely intelligent, tackling your points would be simple for him but he will not answer your questions in YOUR favour because it is not in his beliefs.

Imerica

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2007, 03:06:21 PM »

He is a very kind hearted man and is one of the few people who are actually following a shining lantern of truth.

He is different from you Imerica and will never see what you see. Though his goals are good and i respect him so much for this.

If i were to post a message telling him he is "wrong" in saying all muslims are evil and therefore insulting my family, i would expect an intolerant response, because  it goes against his aims. You don't shove something in someones face rudely. If you want a simple challenging response, then ask with a certain mannerism.

Chaim is extremely intelligent, tackling your points would be simple for him but he will not answer your questions in YOUR favour because it is not in his beliefs.

When did I insult his family, Sarah? And what do you call calling blacks monkeys, and the good blacks people who try to act white? He's not kind-hearted (from my view). He's very mean-spirited.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »
HELL NO! IMERICA, I was talking about MY family.

The racial business is controversial but he is entitled to his views and his beliefs are absolutely Good spirited in terms of religion.

Imerica

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2007, 03:25:11 PM »
HELL NO! IMERICA, I was talking about MY family.

The racial business is controversial but he is entitled to his views and his beliefs are absolutely Good spirited in terms of religion.
Got it.

But he also says that people like me shouldnt' have rights. So in that light, isn't he putting himself above reproach? He isn't perfect.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »
Did he say those very words because he may have expressed it differently and in response to something you said that made he respond like that.
He isn't perfect and states so himself, though he is intelligent Imerica and a born leader, you cannot disagree with that?

Imerica

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2007, 03:55:37 PM »
Did he say those very words because he may have expressed it differently and in response to something you said that made he respond like that.
He isn't perfect and states so himself, though he is intelligent Imerica and a born leader, you cannot disagree with that?
Actually, he's an intelligent angry individual. He knows exactly how to sway some people his way because there are people in our country who are just as angry as he is.

I just watched a video about Barak Obama's church in which he calls it racist. Then he says he (himself) isn't a racist but insults the white members of the church calling them 'wiggers'. What a contradiction.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2007, 04:18:24 PM »
When did I insult his family, Sarah? And what do you call calling blacks monkeys, and the good blacks people who try to act white? He's not kind-hearted (from my view). He's very mean-spirited.

America it's a near consensus on this forum that Blacks, especially the ashy, primate looking ones look like Coloured APES, BABOONS, take your pick ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Good Choice !!
Feast your eyes on an Old Southern Ritual our BRETHREN used in ceremonies on you APES: See what 'Whitey' do to yo peepz  http://aztlan.net/condi_vs_minutemen.htm 
Btw Great LIGHTING for such an old Photo, don't you think ??  :o :)   

Afterwards, they would sing the Glorious Christian hymn "AMAZING GRACE" !  ;) 

Stop going BANANAS !!
We've all seen your kind that can't take criticism, EVEN if it's true !!

Stop supporting Martin Luther COON and Malcolm HEX and tell your BROS to give 'Whitey' back his TAX dollars !!

P.S. Stop wearing Shoe Polish on your face !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Imerica

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »

America it's a near consensus on this forum that Blacks, especially the ashy, primate looking ones look like Coloured APES, BABOONS, take your pick ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Good Choice !!
Feast your eyes on an Old Southern Ritual our BRETHREN used in ceremonies on you APES: See what 'Whitey' do to yo peepz  http://aztlan.net/condi_vs_minutemen.htm 
Btw Great LIGHTING for such an old Photo, don't you think ??  :o :)   

Afterwards, they would sing the Glorious Christian hymn "AMAZING GRACE" !  ;) 

Stop going BANANAS !!
We've all seen your kind that can't take criticism, EVEN if it's true !!

Stop supporting Martin Luther COON and Malcolm HEX and tell your BROS to give 'Whitey' back his TAX dollars !!

P.S. Stop wearing Shoe Polish on your face !

Look you unintelligent [censored] how DARE you post that picture? If you want to join the KKK, go right ahead and join them. They need more idiots with your train of thought on the front of their brochures! After this post to you I'm leaving this site. This is just too much and I can't believe you're still here; that the moderators haven't come in here and torn you from limb to limb and ban you from the site. When I leave dont' think for one moment that you've won any battle with a black person, because in my eyes, you'll always be a loser. I'll leave here a winner because I lasted longer than someone with my views, but with an unintelligent way about them would have. You will always stand in the shadow of people who are better than you are...not in color but in character. At this point, I'll even put CF above you (if I had my way) and say that he's a lot more man than you are with your sick, twisted, [censored] responses.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2007, 04:43:13 PM »
I believe Israel is destined for Greatness and I see the Black and Islamic Cultures as a Primal threat to Western Civilization !!

I am a loyal supporter of the Cause for the expansion of Israel ! A True Zionist !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2007, 04:53:48 PM »
I'm reporting that Link to the Moderators, it is not appropriate scotch! I feel sick and by what you were trying to suggest in accompaying it.

HOW CAN SOMEONE EXCLAIM TO BE A RIGHTEOUS ZIONIST AND EXPRESS THEMSELF IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLY, IT IS NOT POSITIVE OR IN FAVOR OF ISRAEL, YOU DO NOT REPRESENT SUCH VALUES WELL AT ALL.

AND STOP BEING RUDE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BELIEVING SOMETHING IS A THREAT AND RACIALLY ABUSING OTHERS.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 05:23:16 PM by Sarah »

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2007, 06:17:30 PM »
I'm reporting that Link to the Moderators, it is not appropriate scotch! I feel sick and by what you were trying to suggest in accompaying it.

HOW CAN SOMEONE EXCLAIM TO BE A RIGHTEOUS ZIONIST AND EXPRESS THEMSELF IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLY, IT IS NOT POSITIVE OR IN FAVOR OF ISRAEL, YOU DO NOT REPRESENT SUCH VALUES WELL AT ALL.

AND STOP BEING RUDE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BELIEVING SOMETHING IS A THREAT AND RACIALLY ABUSING OTHERS.

Do not judge my code of Ethnics: Pun INTENDED !  I will implement any means necessary to defend the Chosen People's Homeland !
Those LIBERALS amongst us and their tolerant Black Muslim-Loving Principles make them the True Traitors !

I remember you Sarah and your Black Male apologist ways, standing up for the White Lady who fornicated with a Beast !
I fight for RIGHTEOUSNESS, HUMAN Decency, and I must believe those who are NOT followers of the POSITIVELY JEWISH Message are the Traitors amongst us !
You further strain your dubious reputation by attacking a Right-Wing Supporter of Israel !  My inner core remains Undaunted ! ;)

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !