Author Topic: Approval from JTF for this vid  (Read 2432 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Approval from JTF for this vid
« on: June 07, 2007, 08:50:48 PM »
I made this, it's short and to the point. I just wanted approval for it, and I put a disclaimer in the vid that JTF had nothing to do with it. It's on the motiono site. I didn't want to put it on youtube. If not approved I'll take it down a.s.a.p. Jeff

motiono.com/watch/UEeueNRs
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

Re: Approval from JTF for this vid
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »
Any video that advertises us is appreciated, it's absolutely fine, why haven't you posted it on youtube?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 03:17:17 PM »
Hey Jeff welcome to the forum,
 You have many great videos on YouTube. I can understand why you wouldn't want it there, it might get you account closed.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 06:19:55 PM »
FTF , I've had one vid pulled for showing violence to people . I was afraid that Ytube would shut me down. So I posted it on motiono, If they pull the plug on me I at least have Youtube.  I've been through this mess before on paltalk, where Jews and Christians are highly censored and the opposition get away with alot.

Jeff

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 06:21:22 PM »
Hey Jeff welcome to the forum,
 You have many great videos on YouTube. I can understand why you wouldn't want it there, it might get you account closed.
That sums it up lol. Thanks for the kind words :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 09:58:40 PM »
Good video... very good.  keep up the good work.  Perhaps you can get many many many pictures of terrorist attacks, murders, killing, raping, looting by muslims and mix them with imams from Memri quoting the Quraan/Hadith advocating such appalling deeds...  What a vile "religion"...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.