Author Topic: Father and daughter expect child together  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Father and daughter expect child together
« on: March 24, 2011, 01:17:30 PM »
What sick human beings! Imagine what this child will turn out like, mentally and physically. Discusting animals these two are!

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/father-and-daughter-under-spell-of-gsa.htm
Claim to be victims of Genetic Sexual Attraction

A woman who tracked down her long-lost father in the US is now pregnant with his child.

Garry Ryan, 46, was tracked down by his daughter Penny Lawrence, 28, last year. He had left Ms Lawrence's mother when she was pregnant, so father and daughter had never met.

Following the death of her mother and the grandparents who raised her, Ms Lawrence, from Los Angeles, became obsessed with finding her father, and tracked him down to Houston, Texas.

Upon meeting, they felt an instant physical attraction, which resulted in a sexual relationship. Ms Lawrence is now pregnant with her father's child.

The couple claim that their attraction is the result of something called Genetic Sexual Attraction, a term coined in the 1980s to describe overwhelming feelings between blood relatives who first meet as adults.

Speaking with The Irish Sun newspaper, Ms Lancaster said: "We are not committing incest, but are victims of GSA. We’ve never experienced a father-daughter relationship, so we’re just like any other strangers who meet in adulthood."

The couple said that if the three month scan of their baby shows it does not have birth defects, they plan to keep the child and raise it together.

The couple are aware that their relationship is illegal, and are afraid the law will be used to separate them.

In the US, a sexual relationship between close blood relatives is illegal, although the specifics of incest laws vary between states. A close blood relative usually includes father, mother, brother and sister, aunt, uncle, niece and nephew but may also extend to first cousins, step parents and step brothers and sisters.

Several theories surround the phenomenon of GSA, including the notion that humans are frequently attracted to faces similar to their own.

It also embraces the theory that if two people who are genetically related do not meet until adulthood, the normal sexual aversion that develops between siblings during childhood is somehow switched off.

Indeed, GSA can affect parents separated from their own children at birth, as well as siblings. It does not refer to a genetic sexual attraction, but to the fact that people are genetically connected.

The emotions that GSA engenders are reportedly intense and all consuming, leading those affected by it to act against their interest to pursue a relationship with their relative.

There have been cases of mothers and sons, and long lost brothers becoming intimate under the compulsion of GSA.

The situation is reported to be quite common in reunions between adoptees.

The term GSA was coined in the 1980s by Barbara Gonyo after reuniting with the son she had given up for adoption.

Upon reuniting with him 26 years later, she was horrified to discover that she had feelings for him akin to those of a lover, rather than a mother. She investigated her own feelings about her son and wrote a book in which she coined the phrase Genetic Sexual Attraction.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Father and daughter expect child together
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »
Even if there is such a phenomenon as "GSA" it is no excuse to their sick behavior.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 03:26:41 PM »
First I thought they "did it" before they met.
That is truly sick.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »
This is what we will get... Blatant immorality paraded as progress... Sick! Sick! Sick!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 04:05:49 PM »
For Jews the laws of improper relationships is very important. Dwelling in the land of Eretz Yisroel is dependent on the righteous Jews observing these laws:

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/torahreading.asp?AID=15582&p=complete

Parasha Kedoshim : Leviticus 20:10-22

10. And a man who commits adultery with [another] man's wife, committing adultery with the wife of his fellow the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
11. And a man who lies with his father's wife has uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves.
12. And a man who lies with his daughter in law both of them shall surely be put to death; they have committed a depravity; their blood is upon themselves.
13. And a man who lies with a male as one would with a woman both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves.
14. And a man who takes a woman and her mother it is evil counsel. They shall burn him and them in fire, and there shall be no evil counsel in your midst.
15. And a man who lies with an animal, shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal.
16. And a woman who comes close to any animal so that it will mate with her you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves.
17. And a man who takes his sister, whether his father's daughter or his mother's daughter, and he sees her nakedness, and she sees his nakedness it is a disgraceful act, and they shall be cut off before the eyes of the members of their people; he uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his sin.
18. And a man who lies with a woman who has a flow, and he uncovers her nakedness he has bared her fountain, and she has uncovered the fountain of her blood. Both of them shall be cut off from the midst of their people.
19. And you shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother's sister or your father's sister, for he would be baring his close relative; they shall bear their sin.
20. And a man who lies with his aunt he has uncovered his uncle's nakedness; they shall bear their transgression; they shall die childless.
21. And a man who takes his brother's wife it is a repulsive act; he has uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
22. And you shall observe all My statutes and all My ordinances, and fulfill them, then the Land, to which I am bringing you to dwell therein, will not vomit you out.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 04:53:03 PM »
I dont mean to trivialize this in anyway, and this is very sick indeed, BUT...  this would have never happened had the girl grown up with her father; as incestual stigma is innate with pretty much every child... and it lasts their lifetime.... assuming a child grows up and interacts with their family.

But either way, this is sick, and the father should have SOME moral compass, but I guess not.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »
Well, you can probably say "poor girl" but what of the father?
Surely he's grown up enough to understand fecking his own daughter is bad.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »
Show Some restraint!! What if that kid gets a horrible genetic disease?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 09:59:18 PM »
I guess they don't believe in condoms.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 11:43:43 PM »
Show Some restraint!! What if that kid gets a horrible genetic disease?

They plan on aborting if they see anything bad on the ultra-sound

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 03:53:04 AM »

It is the father, above all, who is a disgusting animal in this case. Abandoning his daughter and then having sex with her, such behavior is an abomination...

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 06:29:54 AM »
I dont mean to trivialize this in anyway, and this is very sick indeed, BUT...  this would have never happened had the girl grown up with her father;

You have such 20th century views of what a family should be. Don't you know we live in a progressive, enlightened time where "family" means, well..., whatever you want it to mean.

Well, you can probably say "poor girl" but what of the father?
Surely he's grown up enough to understand fecking his own daughter is bad.

No doubt the father is a dirtbag but I wouldn't exactly say "poor girl" about a 28 year old woman. This is not some 13 year old that was sexually molested and impregnated.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 06:35:55 AM »
Ew ew ew
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 10:57:07 AM »
I think it's horrible that they think abortion is a way out of what they did if there are obvious deformities. They want to sin and make their child pay the ultimate penalty for their crime. It's not the child's fault how he or she was conceived. They don't deserve to be murdered for someone else's sins.

I don't buy that GSA crap. I can see how two adults who never met each other could feel physically attracted to each other besides knowing intellectually who the other person is, but it's their choice whether to act on it. There are many people that would be potentially attractive to the other person that they're not related to. They should have the sense to find someone else instead.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 11:19:17 AM »
I guess they took the phrase all in the family to another level
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 12:04:08 PM »
Both are utterly and individually degenerated inhuman personalities. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 01:14:04 PM »
animals don't even breed like this....yuck
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 01:54:18 PM »
All you need to do to excuse away deviant behavior is giving it a psychiatric evaluation or acronym. "I can't help it, I have ________ syndrome/disease/etc," is all you have to say. Instead of feeling rightfully confused/ashamed of such feelings and getting proper mental and spiritual help, these 2 took the animal approach. There is incest in the animal kingdom but animals are driven by instinct and only resort to that kind of thing when population distribution is out of whack.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 04:31:42 PM »
Genetic sexual attraction... Never heard of it. Wow.

On the other hand, if people of the same sex can marry, why can't relatives? Once you start removing taboos, who can stop you?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 04:53:57 PM »
Genetic sexual attraction... Never heard of it. Wow.

On the other hand, if people of the same sex can marry, why can't relatives? Once you start removing taboos, who can stop you?

Yes, and soon we will hear about those who are sexually excited by animals... They deserve rights too, don't they? [sarc!]

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 05:46:37 PM »
im one of the few people here that supports gay rights (to a degree). i guess we could argue that homosexuality hurts only the people engaging in it while inbreeding causes genetic disorders to the kid.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 06:24:30 PM »
im one of the few people here that supports gay rights (to a degree). i guess we could argue that homosexuality hurts only the people engaging in it while inbreeding causes genetic disorders to the kid.

Enlightened liberals would simply say you can abort the fetus if it shows any genetic disorders.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 07:57:03 PM »
Enlightened liberals would simply say you can abort the fetus if it shows any genetic disorders.

What if the couple doesn't have kids? What if they learn to fix genetic problems in utero with some kind of gene therapy? Would it then make it OK for fathers and daughters to marry?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 08:14:11 PM »

Concerning muslims I'm all for it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 09:15:59 PM »

Gays want to adopt children and raise them in their sick lifestyle.