Author Topic: Minnesota... Next Somalia?  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Minnesota... Next Somalia?
« on: March 27, 2011, 02:26:57 PM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Minnesota... Next Somalia?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 02:44:04 PM »
From everything that Ive heard.  Somalians are the absolute WORST immigrants to get.  A few thousand of them are equivilant to a Neutron bomb dropping.

I think its NO coincidence that Michelle Bachmann is so popular there.  Maybe she's the closest thing to a Geert that we have.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 05:24:17 PM »
I used to live in MN and the smalian muslim nazis live in one small area in st.paul

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 11:39:55 PM »
they took over dearborne mich, now they are trying to take over MN. When are people going to wake up!

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 02:47:03 AM »
What's wrong with Somali immigration? The Sumali people are great people! I'd like to visit Somalia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 07:09:34 AM »
What's wrong with Somali immigration? The Sumali people are great people! I'd like to visit Somalia.

Go move there for a year and live in the poorest section you can find and then tell us... oh wait you wont' be able to you'd be dead if you did that.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »
Why do you say such terrible things? You should be positive... The great Somalis are a peaceful people, with great culture, and they're moderates.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 10:02:53 PM »
   I find it odd that the Muslim Nazis refuse to handle Bacon. Normally when I see a Muslim Nazi working in the full burka, I just go to another register. Even if it means a longer line.
   The thought of purchasing Bacon at one of those lanes is tempting, but I would have to be a hypocrite in order to do so considering that I don't handle Bacon either. I would have to be real careful to make sure that the package didn't leak. Of course I would also want it to leak on the register.
   The other question is what I would do with it? Maybe if the woman at customer service was also a Muslim Nazi I could buy it from one and return it to the other. Technically it is permissible for a Jew to buy it for a pet. Even on Pesach, you are allowed to own traif but not Chumetz. Of course with other viable alternatives, there is really no reason a Jew should come close to it at all.
   Fortunately there are plenty of Goyim who do purchase it. Maybe someone can just bring a leaky package to the register and then complain about it leaking. This would force the Muslim Nazi to set it aside in order to be disposed of.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 03:00:59 AM »

Where's the troll spray.  Moderators, ban this muslim taqiyya interloper.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 08:53:04 AM »
Why do you say such terrible things? You should be positive... The great Somalis are a peaceful people, with great culture, and they're moderates.

That post was so enlightening I felt like a shining beam from the sun came down through the clouds and purged me of all my hate and cultural ignorance. I shall now walk in a path of pure love for all people no matter how much they appear to hate me and put flowers in the barrels of their guns.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 12:27:35 PM »
This is great! Now you're a moderate! An enlightened and progressive person just like Gary Ackerman!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 01:06:10 PM »
I hope you're been sarcastic, if not explain yourself.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 03:51:31 PM »
That post was so enlightening I felt like a shining beam from the sun came down through the clouds and purged me of all my hate and cultural ignorance. I shall now walk in a path of pure love for all people no matter how much they appear to hate me and put flowers in the barrels of their guns.

:laugh: :laugh:

Eden, what do you mean ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 03:54:23 PM »
I think it sarcasm :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 07:55:26 PM »
The purest kind of sarcasm. That's what it was! Somalia is an African Muslim country, thus, it is a real hell hole.