Author Topic: Richard Dawkins does not exist  (Read 1781 times)

ftf

Richard Dawkins does not exist
« on: June 09, 2007, 07:29:03 PM »
LOL:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Richard Dawkins does not exist
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 08:49:16 PM »
I hate richard dawkins his arguements do not hold water with me.I would like hime to debate some real scientist who beleive in G-D  there are many
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 09:10:31 PM »
http://www.mukto-mona.com/Articles/editorial/english/flew_bradley.htm

many atheist attempt to mock proffesor flew now

In your interview with Gary Habermas (published in the winter 2005 issue of Philosophia Christi under the title "My Pilgrimage from Atheism to Theism") you pass fairly quickly from an acceptance of "Deism" as a description of your latest belief system to acquiescence when Habermas talks about "your theism" as the form that "your new belief in God" has now taken. Maybe you haven't yet reverted to the Methodist Christianity of your first fourteen years. But you have come close. Why else would you give such credence to Gerald Schroeder's The Hidden Face of God whose comments on Genesis Chapter One reportedly suggest to you that, as you put it, "this biblical account might be scientifically accurate"? Why else would you say that Schroeder's analysis "raises the possibility that it [Genesis] is revelation"?

Your acceptance of the possibility of revelation in the book of Genesis takes you a long way from the austere arguments of natural theology on which alone you wanted to rely. It lends support to so-called "Scientific Creationists." Not just the old-earth creationists who put a figurative spin on the Genesis story, but the young earth literalists, too: those who stick with something like 4,004 B.C. for the year of the creation. After all, if your newfound God is a miracle-worker, one can't rule out the possibility that he created the universe just when Genesis says he did, complete with all the evidence that leads scientists to think otherwise, including fossils, background radiation from the Big Bang, and all the other necessary accoutrements of grand deception. If your God performs miracles to help the laws of nature produce living from nonliving things, why should he stop there?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 09:12:29 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 11:03:30 PM »
Thank you, Dr. Tommyrot!  Now, I finally see beyond the nonsense!  There is no Dawkins!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 01:12:55 AM »
Atheism is a cult that is just as bizarre and insane as homosexuality, alien-worship, or Israeli national suicide.