Author Topic: The Jewish Change of Heart.  (Read 4195 times)

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
The Jewish Change of Heart.
« on: June 10, 2007, 07:15:16 AM »

For a long time Jews have been one of the main driving forces of Multiculturalism.
Fragmenting white western society was a bad idea.

To be brutally honest with you, It's too late.
Multiculturalism society is now Multi tribal society, and you Jews are on your own.

You will have to fight like everyone else for your own survival.

Jews have too much baggage that you bring with you.
All those Muslims want you dead, and I think you know that.

So I guess my question is why would it be a good tactical move for me to side with the Jews?

Offline pbc

• New JTFer
Re: The Jewish Change of Heart.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 01:25:08 PM »
Because in regards to the US, and even the Middle East, we both want the same thing.
We want to restrict Muslim immigration to America, and stop terrorist groups from forming and
gaining too much power.
So, why not group with us?

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 07:54:49 PM »
Muslims will run France at some point in the future.  France has nuclear weapons.  So bombing Iran is going to be a total waste of time in the long run.

The arguments the JTF make are too late.  Even if the JTF was to be successful it would take 10 years for it to go anywhere, (AT LEAST).

There is a lot of baggage that Jews bring with them, They are hated by over a billion Muslims.
There is about 15 million Jews in the world.  A good part of them have no interested in politics and the rest tend to be more left-wing.

So I just don't see what Jews have to offer White Racists.

It seems to me that Jews have made a number of tactical mistakes.
They have vilified the far right as evil racist Nazis and now find that you have painted yourselves into a corner.

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 01:50:19 AM »
So G-d will bless you because it says in The Bible that He will bless people who bless us and curse people who curse us.

Yes but it also says that Jews are sons of the devil

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do." John 8:44

Personally I am an atheist so I don't believe in the bible.  But I do see the problems of the coming fall of the west.

I think the West will fall, White people have a chance of surviving and reforming into something new.  I think Israel and Jews in general are finished.

Islamic Europe is going to give it's nukes to the Islamic cause no matter what happens to Iran.
Mexican/America is NOT going to support Israel.

I think we are heading for planet Islam with some form of caste system.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 07:46:23 AM »
Don'nt worry about the Jews surviving with the latest estimate of Israel's Nuclear arsenal at 450 nuclear weapons which can be launched by missles aircraft and subs.As well as some new and novel way of delievery i would'nt worry about it.Not to mention Neutron bombs and tactical nukes,don'nt rejoice too prematurely
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 08:02:22 AM »
twoheel:  "...Yes but it also says that Jews are sons of the devil..."

Therefore, one must inevitably conclude that Jesus of Nazareth, a Jew, was a son of the devil, and remains so for eternity.

Of course, you being an atheist do not feel your anger rising, when reading my logical extension of the Bible verse which you quote out of context to suit a "White Racial Agenda".

The same New Testament says "...you will know My followers, because they will take up poisonous serpents and not be harmed...and they will drink poison and not be harmed...".

It also says "...many who profess Me with their mouths will stand in Judgement before Me, and I will say to them "I did not know thee!."

No Deity means No Ultimate Truth...therefore no right and no wrong...a meaningless existence...

Consequently, anything destroying "The White Race" is of no consequence, because nothing can be of consequence...

Morality equals Immorality...and both concepts are irrelevant to the Atheist.

Because there can be no Revealed Truth to the Atheist, nothing matters.

An Atheist is no better or worse than a cannibal who is eating the Atheist and the Atheist's entire family for dinner.  (sh#t happens!)

I can always spot someone who has never read Scriptures "from Genesis to Revelation"...

They are fond of quoting bits and pieces of verse out of context, because they read them somewhere quoted out of context to suit someone's particular "agenda".

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 08:12:39 AM »
Don'nt worry about the Jews surviving with the latest estimate of Israel's Nuclear arsenal...

What are the demographics of Israel?
How fast is the Muslim population in Israel growing?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 08:27:08 AM »
Actually Israel is the only country in the western world with population  growth incrasing.Israels demographics are aprox . 81% JEWISH 3% CHRISTIANS the rest is moslem, Druze, Circassian  and Bahai.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 08:34:27 AM »
twoheel:  "...Yes but it also says that Jews are sons of the devil..."

Therefore, one must inevitably conclude that Jesus of Nazareth, a Jew, was a son of the devil, and remains so for eternity.

Jesus wasn't a real person.  The word Jesus is just a misspelling of the word Zeus

The story of the son dying on the cross is not the son but the sun.

In Celtic religion the sun was said to die each ear on the cross only to be reborn

The cross is not a wooden cross but the cross of the zodiac.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 09:01:35 AM »
Jesus is the anglicization of yeshua  no J sound in Heb the greeks transalated to  Iesus
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 09:09:51 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 12:44:58 PM »
Jesus did not say that Jews are the sons of the devil, he said that all who turn their backs on God are the sons of the devil, talk about a misquote.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 04:09:36 PM »
HE SAID HE'S AN ATHEIST SO WHATEVR YOU SAY WON'NT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO HIM

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »
Muslims will run France at some point in the future.  France has nuclear weapons.  So bombing Iran is going to be a total waste of time in the long run.

The arguments the JTF make are too late.  Even if the JTF was to be successful it would take 10 years for it to go anywhere, (AT LEAST).

There is a lot of baggage that Jews bring with them, They are hated by over a billion Muslims.
There is about 15 million Jews in the world.  A good part of them have no interested in politics and the rest tend to be more left-wing.

So I just don't see what Jews have to offer White Racists.

It seems to me that Jews have made a number of tactical mistakes.
They have vilified the far right as evil racist Nazis and now find that you have painted yourselves into a corner.

Exactly why are you on this forum then? Just to warn us, in your infinite wisdom, to just close shop and pull the board down? To tell us how bad the Jews are and to bash on Christians? Wow... that's genius. Did you think that up yourself?

I think maybe you made a number of tactical mistakes so bombing in the forum is going to be a total waste of time in the long run.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 12:32:49 AM »

So I guess my question is why would it be a good tactical move for me to side with the Jews?

Its a good MORAL move, Mr. Heel.

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2007, 05:06:23 AM »
Its a good MORAL move, Mr. Heel.

Well JTF don't have a mandate to represent Jews.  A lot of the Jews I have met are very left-wing.

Wouldn't it be a better move to support White Russia instead?
Russians tend to be more pro-white and it's a bigger country.

So why not have the White Russian Task force?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 06:34:46 AM »

For a long time Jews have been one of the main driving forces of Multiculturalism.
Fragmenting white western society was a bad idea.

To be brutally honest with you, It's too late.
Multiculturalism society is now Multi tribal society, and you Jews are on your own.

You will have to fight like everyone else for your own survival.

Jews have too much baggage that you bring with you.
All those Muslims want you dead, and I think you know that.

It seems I have read this in another posters writings in fact it was a poster who was banned. Strange your writings seem very similar to his?? Jews have always had to fight for their own survival my friend so that will not be a new concept. Multiculturalism is not something that is fostered only by Liberal Jews its a thing that is embraced Liberal people of all religions. Although you may think you see things that appear to be racist on  the surface JTF does not discriminate because of race but by evil behavior and actions of evil people in general. 
Why not do a little less criticizing and a little more reading and you will see what JTF is really about. Unless you have a change of hart like you claim Jews have had you really don't have any use for JTF and with the opinions you have now JTF has no use for you.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:36:35 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 12:32:19 AM »
This guy's a degenerate.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 01:05:56 AM »
I don't know everything about all this scripture business, bit I support Jews and Israel just to make sure I am on the right side.  Besides, I get an ill feeling that turns into anger every time I see a picture of the Dome of the rock on the Temple Mount.  A real visceral feeling...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!