Author Topic: MORMONISM A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING  (Read 5639 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: MORMONISM A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 12:04:14 AM »
There str still some people with more traditional values:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/08/46-percent-of-mississippi-republicans-want-interracial-marriage/

that is foolish.  There is no reason to ban marriage between male humans and female humans.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2011, 09:16:50 AM »
that is foolish.  There is no reason to ban marriage between male humans and female humans.

I don't think making it illegal again would even be possible because defining 'interracial' would be a legal nightmare. However I think what this poll shows is that there are still a lot of people with traditional values in spite of the massive left wing media campaign.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »
I don't think making it illegal again would even be possible because defining 'interracial' would be a legal nightmare. However I think what this poll shows is that there are still a lot of people with traditional values in spite of the massive left wing media campaign.

just because something is traditional does not mean that it is good or right. Being against interracial marriage is wrong.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
Jews are a special case because they form their own people. Jews are a national identity all to themselves.
So are Christians, read James 2 and Galatians 3:28.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2011, 03:20:33 PM »

there is no Christian nationality

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »
there is no Christian nationality
So Christians aren't a distinct and continuous spiritual identity?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 06:50:49 PM »
So Christians aren't a distinct and continuous spiritual identity?
that depends on the kind of Christian you ask. regardless, any identity that may or may nit exist is not based on race or national identity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 06:53:57 PM »
regardless, any identity that may or may nit exist is not based on race or national identity.
Nor is Judaism, it is based on spiritual identity, specifically either conversion or matrilineal descent.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »
Nor is Judaism, it is based on spiritual identity, specifically either conversion or matrilineal descent.

ok. what does that have to do with saying that interracial marriage is wrong?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
I denied that interracial marriage is wrong; did I not?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2011, 07:01:20 PM »
I denied that interracial marriage is wrong; did I not?

nope, at least not in this thread.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 03:20:14 AM »
Mormon religion is very weird, and I want no part of it. However, I have been to Utah and Brigham Young campus. They have a very nice art museum there. The students were very nicely and decently dressed, all white. The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't sell coffee on campus. I need my one or two cups of coffee a day.

I was very favorably impressed both by Utah and Brigham Young. I was much more negative about mormonism until I visited Utah and saw what it looked like. Now I am applying the "by their deeds you shall know them" criterion. Mormonism has been around for a while now. And what do we see? Utah looks very prosperous. The prices are low. People are polite. The service is good. It is a real success story in a nation that is falling apart. The Mormons are very entrepreneural, opening a lot of businesses and creating many jobs. They help each other and don't use government handouts. Everyone is nicely dressed, bringing you in mind of the 19th century and how people dressed then. They support and engage in arts, and there are good museums, concert halls, and operas.

right on... very nice, yet cookie. Wonderful state to raise a family in, however. They "run a tight ship."

There str still some people with more traditional values:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/08/46-percent-of-mississippi-republicans-want-interracial-marriage/

You're so right rubystars. Good ole Mississippi is always fighting against the winds of wickedness. Darn, she still incorporates the confederate flag into her state flag. Some of the most intelligent, wonderful people I've meet are from Bama or Mississippi.

------

Interracial marriage is very wrong, by the way. As I've been informed, this is not the case for Jews; but for white cracker gentiles, dating, marrying, and becoming pregnant by or getting preggers a [censored] is FORBIDDEN by... well... common sense?
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2011, 06:48:20 AM »
right on... very nice, yet cookie. Wonderful state to raise a family in, however. They "run a tight ship."

You're so right rubystars. Good ole Mississippi is always fighting against the winds of wickedness. Darn, she still incorporates the confederate flag into her state flag. Some of the most intelligent, wonderful people I've meet are from Bama or Mississippi.

------

Interracial marriage is very wrong, by the way. As I've been informed, this is not the case for Jews; but for white cracker gentiles, dating, marrying, and becoming pregnant by or getting preggers a schvartza is FORBIDDEN by... well... common sense?
Yes.  It's only a matter of commonsense.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2011, 07:26:15 AM »
Thanks Bullcat and ProJewGreekChristian, you guys are great.  :)

Christianity is designed as a universal type religion that spans nations and peoples while Judaism is designed as being for the Jewish people and discourages conversion. Those who do convert give up much of their former identity or put it on the back burner in favor of the new Jewish identity.

Being against interracial marriage is wrong.

We're just going to have to disagree on that one.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:32:12 AM by Rubystars »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2011, 08:19:32 AM »
Thanks Bullcat and ProJewGreekChristian, you guys are great.  :)

Christianity is designed as a universal type religion that spans nations and peoples while Judaism is designed as being for the Jewish people and discourages conversion. Those who do convert give up much of their former identity or put it on the back burner in favor of the new Jewish identity.

We're just going to have to disagree on that one.

why don't you explain why it is wrong?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2011, 12:49:17 PM »

So you think it's perfectly fine for evil Nazi black men to mix in and frolic with white women? You don't think white fathers should have a say about the race of the husband of their daughter(s)?

If so, you're the one with immoral views. That's wrong, that's evil. How selfish of you to care so little about white people. You probably would have joined the self-hating whites and self-hating Jews and marched with that Nazi Martin Luther KOON, huh?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »

I agree, which is why we should ban it between blacks and whites.

-----

but seriously... what does this mean? we can ban it against horses?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2011, 02:32:46 PM »
So you think it's perfectly fine for evil Nazi black men to mix in and frolic with white women? You don't think white fathers should have a say about the race of the husband of their daughter(s)?

If so, you're the one with immoral views. That's wrong, that's evil. How selfish of you to care so little about white people. You probably would have joined the self-hating whites and self-hating Jews and marched with that Nazi Martin Luther KOON, huh?

i am the product of an interracial marriage moron. my parents have been married for over 30 years too, i suppose they are evil now?

change your name to proignorancegreekracist

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2011, 04:01:24 PM »

It's one of those things you either understand instinctively or don't. I could list reasons, but it wouldn't change your mind.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »
i am the product of an interracial marriage moron. my parents have been married for over 30 years too, i suppose they are evil now?

That doesn't make them evil and it doesn't reflect on you in any way at all. I might disagree with that type of choice but that doesn't automatically make someone evil.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2011, 05:45:40 PM »

Oh, how sweet of you..Thanks for the complement..

But, are you a Jew?

is your mother a white woman and your dad a black man? That is the most abominable, given white women today have so few babies and for many other reasons. I'm not racist... are you kidding? If I was, I would be in favor of destroying the various races like your are. I like Asians and think they should stay Asian. I'm not hateful against most races (Arab and Blacks excluded) but do I have to be for race mixing to not be racist? Europeans would be stupid, moreover INSANE, to mix in with other peoples, given Europe's glorious history (save the Jew hatred..). Although Europeans wouldn't be devaluing their identity to mix with Asians, I think they two should remain separate and distinct.

HOWEVER, and this may sound hypocritical, I could care less if the indigenous peoples of Central and South America (typically called by the misnomer "Spanish") mix with blacks, Arabs, or whomever; though, I would implore Asians it's not in their interest to do so...

Like I said and like Rubystars said, we're clearly talking about crackers and gentiles, NOT Jews...

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2011, 06:04:13 PM »
Oh, how sweet of you..Thanks for the complement..

But, are you a Jew?

is your mother a white woman and your dad a black man? That is the most abominable, given white women today have so few babies and for many other reasons. I'm not racist... are you kidding? If I was, I would be in favor of destroying the various races like your are. I like Asians and think they should stay Asian. I'm not hateful against most races (Arab and Blacks excluded) but do I have to be for race mixing to not be racist? Europeans would be stupid, moreover INSANE, to mix in with other peoples, given Europe's glorious history (save the Jew hatred..). Although Europeans wouldn't be devaluing their identity to mix with Asians, I think they two should remain separate and distinct.

HOWEVER, and this may sound hypocritical, I could care less if the indigenous peoples of Central and South America (typically called by the misnomer "Spanish") mix with blacks, Arabs, or whomever; though, I would implore Asians it's not in their interest to do so...

Like I said and like Rubystars said, we're clearly talking about crackers and gentiles, NOT Jews...

nope, i'm not Jewish.  And yes, you're a racist, you just said you hated the entire race of blacks.  Also, stop treating Europe like its some kind of monolith, i hope you know that it most definately not.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2011, 03:26:21 AM »
you're the racist, and an evil one to boot. you support those who want to commit genocide against my fellow Europeans! you should be the victim or what you are necessarily wishing onto others! You know whom you're supporting; don't play stupid about how "most blacks are good." You want to exterminate the euro people, clearly.

yes, 99 percent of blacks are evil. I can think of like 4 or 5 that I like and think are good people, though.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2011, 12:31:47 PM »
On a personal level I don't have anything against inter-racial marriages and I feel fortunate that Judaism sets a rather strict barrier so there couldn't be a situation that 10 million Africans convert en mass and mix with Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2011, 02:42:25 PM »
you're the racist, and an evil one to boot. you support those who want to commit genocide against my fellow Europeans! you should be the victim or what you are necessarily wishing onto others! You know whom you're supporting; don't play stupid about how "most blacks are good." You want to exterminate the euro people, clearly.

yes, 99 percent of blacks are evil. I can think of like 4 or 5 that I like and think are good people, though.

Remember we have several biracial members of the forum including technically the leader of the forum, although that last case doesn't really count in my mind because as both his parents were Jewish he certainly comes from only one 'people', and has a very strong sense of identity. Other people on the forum though are truly biracial and we must show the same respect to them that we would to any other human being.

You can't reasonably expect most of these people to be against interracial mixing or to understand what we see from our viewpoint. They will take it as being against them personally or against their parents in a personal way. I think you and I are more concerned about the cumulative effects on a larger scale than that, such as the worldwide decline of white people. I did speak to one white/Asian person once that was against it on the principle of preserving distinct people, but that's a rare exception.

Most people don't really realize there even is a serious danger in whites becoming a minority in the areas they were traditionally the majority or realize that white people are in danger of dying out all together. Some are of the mindset that all 'human beings' are of the same nature and it wouldn't matter even if they did, and don't see why we care so much.

I don't think we need to resort to arguing too much with people who are unable to understand because they will either get it or they won't.