Author Topic: Future Israeli weapons  (Read 1316 times)

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
Future Israeli weapons
« on: April 24, 2011, 09:36:31 AM »
Wow,i never imagined that Israel would posses such array of advanced weaponry of it's own design and manufacturing.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
Re: Future Israeli weapons
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 10:03:50 AM »
Here is part 2: The Merkava and the APAM.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:08:27 PM by SerbianPatriot89 »

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »
what you see here is a budget of dozens of billions that is taken from the people of Israel for warfare annually,and after all this investment this weapons will be used to siege the buildings of righteous Jews from Judea and Samaria.
what a disgrace.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 12:01:11 PM »
what you see here is a budget of dozens of billions that is taken from the people of Israel for warfare annually,and after all this investment this weapons will be used to siege the buildings of righteous Jews from Judea and Samaria.
what a disgrace.
I don't think they would put Merkava tanks against Jews in Judea and Samaria.Israeli decision makers are a bunch of lesties but they have obligation to the public who put them n their seats.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »
BTW,this part deals with the APAM's capabillities.I want to see Israeli soldiers firing those rounds on the presidential palace in Latakia.Maybe the Serbian army should buy some and fire them on Tyrana too (:

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 01:31:38 PM »

Another bunch of new expensive toys for an army of weaklings that is taught to love its ennemies and to harass its own people. What's the point of all this high-tech weaponry if you don't have the will to fight ? The IDF is not even able to crush a cockroach like Hamas...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »
Another bunch of new expensive toys for an army of weaklings that is taught to love its ennemies and to harass its own people. What's the point of all this high-tech weaponry if you don't have the will to fight ? The IDF is not even able to crush a cockroach like Hamas...

Tell me you believe that things will turn around... You know we always hold out faith even when it seems so dark.

I know that things will change for the better. We just must never give up...

I sense that Israeli opinions are changing, although I base my feeling on only a small sampling of the Israelis that I work with and know from my community... But I sense that they are beginning to realize what JTF and Kahane have been saying for years. I have faith that our vision will be the future for Israel...

I hope that your faith is still alive...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 02:57:14 PM »
An army of weakling? You are imititating Arab propaganda.the IDF won every war it fought.It crushed Hezbollah in 2006 with a casualty rate of 5:1 and won the Gaza war decisvely (In contrast to Arab propaganda,the objective of the war was not topple the Hamas regime,only to stop the missle attacks on southern Israel).

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »
Part 4: Iron Fist APS:

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »
An army of weakling? You are imititating Arab propaganda.the IDF won every war it fought.It crushed Hezbollah in 2006 with a casualty rate of 5:1 and won the Gaza war decisvely (In contrast to Arab propaganda,the objective of the war was not topple the Hamas regime,only to stop the missle attacks on southern Israel).

If Hezbollah was crushed in 2006, then why are they stronger today than they were a few years ago ?
And what do you mean by the IDF "won the Gaza war decisively" ? Has Gaza been liberated ? Is Hamas down ? Have the missile attacks on Israel stopped ? You talk like Tzipi Livni or Benjamin Netanyahu...
I am certainly not trying to imitate Arab propaganda. I am just deeply sorry that the Israeli army has ceased to be the dreaded and respected army it once briefly was and has become a bully to brave Jews instead.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »
If Hezbollah was crushed in 2006, then why are they stronger today than they were a few years ago ?
And what do you mean by the IDF "won the Gaza war decisively" ? Has Gaza been liberated ? Is Hamas down ? Have the missile attacks on Israel stopped ? You talk like Tzipi Livni or Benjamin Netanyahu...
I am certainly not trying to imitate Arab propaganda. I am just deeply sorry that the Israeli army has ceased to be the dreaded and respected army it once briefly was and has become a bully to brave Jews instead.
If the USA was crushed in 1812 and Washington D.C. was burned to the ground,why in 1821 they were stronger than ever and were able to project their might in the mediterrenean for the first time?

Again.The purpose of the Gaza war was not to liberate Gaza but to stop the missle attacks on southern Israel.They were stopped for almost two years before resuming.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 07:05:29 PM »
The missile attacks won't stop until all the Arabs are removed from Gaza.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 10:11:02 AM »
The missile attacks won't stop until all the Arabs are removed from Gaza.
I agree.All the Arabs on Earth should be deported to Mecca and then to the bottom of the red sea.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
I am convinced that Israel won the war of 2006 and that it will win the last war what ever it means.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 11:23:01 AM »
I am convinced that Israel won the war of 2006 and that it will win the last war what ever it means.
Really?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 11:27:47 AM »
I agree.All the Arabs on Earth should be deported to Mecca and then to the bottom of the red sea.

There are Arabs who are not Muslims bent on destroying Israel and the Western civilization. On what grounds should they be "deported to Mecca" ?
There are approximately 300 million Arabs in this world. Setting aside any moral dimension, any fantasy of getting rid of them is a joke. What we should do is support their gradual evolution toward more freedom, more education and more democracy and, in the meantime, protect ourselves from those of them who are confrontational and dangerous. As long as they do not threaten us and leave us alone, let them live their lives in their own countries.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 11:35:30 AM »
There are Arabs who are not Muslims bent on destroying Israel and the Western civilization. On what grounds should they be "deported to Mecca" ?
There are approximately 300 million Arabs in this world. Setting aside any moral dimension, any fantasy of getting rid of them is a joke. What we should do is support their gradual evolution toward more freedom, more education and more democracy and, in the meantime, protect ourselves from those of them who are confrontational and dangerous. As long as they do not threaten us and leave us alone, let them live their lives in their own countries.
Sorry but my holy scriptures refers to the Arabs as Amalek and Satan.We should harm them to submit them and then destroying them and assimilating them into our glorious Judeo-Christian culture as slaves.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 11:46:52 AM »
I am convinced that Israel won the war of 2006.

The 2006 war was a failure for Israel because of a lack of vision, a lack of strategy and a lack of preparation by Smolmert and the leftist generals of the IDF. Many Israeli soldiers were ambushed and set up and ended up dead.
Hezbollah’s military capability was temporarily diminished but not destroyed and its political stock rose in the eyes of Lebanese, including in the eyes of Christians who had previously opposed Hezbollah. The political clout of Hezbollah and its ability to shape Lebanon's future are now stronger than they were before 2006. Syria and Iran have restocked Hezbollah’s arsenal of missiles.
It was a humiliation for an army as powerful as the IDF to be unable to defeat a terrorist group such as Hezbollah.
The 2006 war was also a PR disaster for Israel and gave new impetus to the demonization of Israel around the world.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 12:13:26 PM »
Sorry but my holy scriptures refers to the Arabs as Amalek and Satan.We should harm them to submit them and then destroying them and assimilating them into our glorious Judeo-Christian culture as slaves.

I see, so may I ask what your plan is ? Start an all-out war of extermination against 300 million Arabs ? You know that is the only biblical option if they are Amalek.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 12:16:23 PM »
I see, so may I ask what your plan is ? Start an all-out war of extermination against 300 million Arabs ? You know that is the only biblical option if they are Amalek.
No,my plan is to help them to exterminate themselves.We can do that by inciting in-fights among Arab nation and incite internal revolt and maybe even giving nuclear weapons to the more nasty dictators like Assad and Gaddafi to use against the rebels.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 12:28:47 PM »
No,my plan is to help them to exterminate themselves.We can do that by inciting in-fights among Arab nation and incite internal revolt and maybe even giving nuclear weapons to the more nasty dictators like Assad and Gaddafi to use against the rebels.

It's wishful thinking to hope that they will all exterminate themselves.
Are you serious when you suggest that we should give nuclear weapons to Arab Muslim Nazis ?

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 12:39:23 PM »
It's wishful thinking to hope that they will all exterminate themselves.
Are you serious when you suggest that we should give nuclear weapons to Arab Muslim Nazis ?
Well,of course we will give them limited number or offer to launch them in their names.For example,we can give Gaddafi two nuclear suitcase bombs,one for Misrata and the other for Benghazi.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
Well,of course we will give them limited number or offer to launch them in their names.For example,we can give Gaddafi two nuclear suitcase bombs,one for Misrata and the other for Benghazi.

Transfering any nuclear technology to them, even a "limited number" of bombs, is extremely dangerous to us.
Launching them "in their names" is not significantly different from a declaration of war, moreover a nuclear war.
Are you some kind of a new Dr Strangelove ?

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 01:01:02 PM »
Transfering any nuclear technology to them, even a "limited number" of bombs, is extremely dangerous to us.
Launching them "in their names" is not significantly different from a declaration of war, moreover a nuclear war.
Are you some kind of a new Dr Strangelove ?
No,but i am a proponent of nuclear warfare against G-d's enemies.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 01:16:47 PM »
No,but i am a proponent of nuclear warfare against G-d's enemies.

Then, do you advocate nuclear warfare against atheists ? and maybe against secular Jews and non-orthodox Jews as well ?