Author Topic: hello im back for now!  (Read 4863 times)

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
hello im back for now!
« on: June 11, 2007, 07:24:16 PM »
hello guy's

its been long time no see, but im back, taking a summer course (intro to applied physics). as for my new username its bcuz i forgot my password and had to register again right from the begining. :( but its the same old tonycali i promise!

well i dont know how often i can come on here guy's, parent's wont get the internet set up for non buisness purpose's and the library computer block's JTF. :( but you can email me at tonycali99@yahoo if you have the interest!

later,

tony

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: hello im back for now!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 07:25:14 PM »
Welcome back Tonycali.  Your spelling has improved tremendously.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 08:29:24 PM by Lisa »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 07:46:49 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.  I hope that the "applied" part of the physics class you're taking doesn't apply to homosexuals and the various homosexual physical possibilities that are available to them.   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 08:26:53 PM »
Yeah - mazel tov on the normal spelling, tonycali.  Now you just have to get out of that University of AIDS.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 10:20:29 PM »
Tonycali, you are such a fake.

Get the hell off this forum.

Go bother someone else.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »
How the hell can he take applied physics when his spelling is below 1st grade level? How does he read the physics text book? The pieces don't fit and I believe he is a fraud just trying to waste our time.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 11:12:18 PM »
How the hell can he take applied physics when his spelling is below 1st grade level? How does he read the physics text book? The pieces don't fit and I believe he is a fraud just trying to waste our time.
Exactly!! He is putting us all on. I have been suspicious of him from the start. Lately he has just been laying it on too thick and its getting easer to see he is exactly as you say a fraud.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »
Yacov so he is using some college computer to just play games with us.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 11:15:47 PM »
Tony, this bit about a "gay revolution" is a crock. Start worrying about the Muslims and Mexicans that actually ARE taking over the country.

Everybody else, I still am in favor of giving the guy a break. He reminds me, at this stage, of Sarah. I don't know if he is for real of course but I don't see you all getting this worked-up over the Revava and kahane.org trolls that come on here.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 12:07:15 AM »
OK.I still don't understand what Toni's contribution to this forum is?
He makes up crazy stories and unbelievable scenarios in his life, who cares if he is true or fake 'he is a waste of time'!
We don't need to know about his personal life and whether he's a homosexual or just contemplating it... save those stories for Jerry Springer. Let's just ignore him !

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 01:13:04 AM »
Regarding Tony's improper use of the English language... Do you think it's caused by apathy and/or the possibility of him typing fast?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 01:27:01 AM »
I'm gonna repost what I told somebody over PM.

The reason why I do not believe he is a troll is because nothing he has really done has demonstrated a trolling purpose or motive. I recall that one of his first questions was about David Duke and was extremely fishy, but he has not followed up with that. If you rule out his David Duke post, all he is doing (if indeed he is making crazy stuff up to divide us) is making himself look like an absolute moron and idiot, particularly considering his spelling/grammatical/punctuation skills. As it is, he looks like one even if he is telling the truth for even giving this lunacy the time of day.

Are there college campuses that preach such garbage and dreck? Absolutely. That isn't any profound revelation.

Furthermore, the theory that he is out to drive a wedge within us and divide us only works if one assumes that there is a significant schism within JTF on the issue of homosexuality. With the exception of Tony for his first few posts, there never was any such debate here. We all agree that faggotry is abominable and demonic and disgusting beyond words--we may differ a bit in how to treat queers, but nobody here ever seriously indulged his requests for us to tolerate "monogamous" homosexuality. Fruit was far more able to create a schism and dissent within our ranks--Tonycali is only provoking universal condemnation (which I am not entirely sure is warranted).

I am aware that there are some very slick and sophisticated trolls out there, but the lack of purpose to Tony's posts (save for his constant need to run the brainwashings he receives by Chaim), coupled with the fact that he very rarely argues with or even replies to anybody, lead me to believe we are barking up the wrong tree. Please know that I am not necessarily defending the guy, but pointing out that I am more than a bit puzzled at the disproportionate (to use a Jew-hating PC Establishment buzzword) condemnation meted out to him when more than a couple of suspected Revava members do run about here saying things that really do provoke, divide, and cause trouble.

My two cents--take them or leave them.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 01:29:51 AM »

The reason why I do not believe he is a troll is because nothing he has really done has demonstrated a trolling purpose or motive. I recall that one of his first questions was about David Duke and was extremely fishy, but he has not followed up with that. If you rule out his David Duke post, all he is doing (if indeed he is making crazy stuff up to divide us) is making himself look like an absolute moron and idiot, particularly considering his spelling/grammatical/punctuation skills. As it is, he looks like one even if he is telling the truth for even giving this lunacy the time of day.

Are there college campuses that preach such garbage and dreck? Absolutely. That isn't any profound revelation.

Furthermore, the theory that he is out to drive a wedge within us and divide us only works if one assumes that there is a significant schism within JTF on the issue of homosexuality. With the exception of Tony for his first few posts, there never was any such debate here. We all agree that faggotry is abominable and demonic and disgusting beyond words--we may differ a bit in how to treat queers, but nobody here ever seriously indulged his requests for us to tolerate "monogamous" homosexuality. Fruit was far more able to create a schism and dissent within our ranks--Tonycali is only provoking universal condemnation (which I am not entirely sure is warranted).

I am aware that there are some very slick and sophisticated trolls out there, but the lack of purpose to Tony's posts (save for his constant need to run the brainwashings he receives by Chaim), coupled with the fact that he very rarely argues with or even replies to anybody, lead me to believe we are barking up the wrong tree. Please know that I am not necessarily defending the guy, but pointing out that I am more than a bit puzzled at the disproportionate (to use a Jew-hating PC Establishment buzzword) condemnation meted out to him when more than a couple of suspected Revava members do run about here saying things that really do provoke, divide, and cause trouble.

Yeah.  I agree.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 01:33:52 AM »
Thanks.

Anyway, I just read Erica's latest gem about Chaim here, and I am having a very, very, very, very difficult time abiding by the policies of the forum after seeing such a vile statement. I wish she would be treated half as bad as Tony is.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 01:48:07 AM »
Thanks.

Anyway, I just read Erica's latest gem about Chaim here, and I am having a very, very, very, very difficult time abiding by the policies of the forum after seeing such a vile statement. I wish she would be treated half as bad as Tony is.

I agree.

I never had a problem with Tony.  He's always respectful.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 04:22:16 AM »

Keep in mind Chaim Fan, some trolls enjoy the fact that they are trolls but they hide it so well that nobody knows about it.  If he was to come out and say ridiculous things that would obviously portray him as a troll, he would be outed and his little game would be over.  He has to be subtle, that way he can laugh at us when we take him seriously. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 09:11:50 AM »
Nobody has really given me any direct refutations. You guys say "well, he's a troll, the spelling is an act and he hides it real well". What is he a troll of and what is he accomplishing if he really is one?

Like stated before, I don't care about the guy, but it irritates me more than a little that he is capable of drawing such universal condemnation when everybody here bends over backward to "dialogue" with such suspect members as Erica. But I'll drop the subject.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 09:20:18 AM »
Nobody has really given me any direct refutations. You guys say "well, he's a troll, the spelling is an act and he hides it real well". What is he a troll of and what is he accomplishing if he really is one?

Like stated before, I don't care about the guy, but it irritates me more than a little that he is capable of drawing such universal condemnation when everybody here bends over backward to "dialogue" with such suspect members as Erica. But I'll drop the subject.

You shouldn't try to rationalize what trolls do.  They don't work out of reason.  I've seen trolls who were "trolls of" much less and who accomplished much less.  Trolls don't have to be trolling for a purpose, most of the time they just do it for their own enjoyment.  Some people just do very strange and seemingly nonsensical things for enjoyment.  Anyways, we shouldn't even be wasting our time talking about him, that's what trolls feed from, it's their life-source.  I just wanted to put in my 1/50th of a dollar for future reference. :) 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 09:22:23 AM »
I hear you, but what is Erica then, who comes onto our board, makes up this "I'm a curious black woman" act, and then increasingly insults us and Chaim?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:50 AM »
I hear you, but what is Erica then, who comes onto our board, makes up this "I'm a curious black woman" act, and then increasingly insults us and Chaim?

I don't know the woman Chaim Fan, but I'm think she's probably just a "normal" person who stumbled upon JTF, was intrigued, and then when she heard things that he disagreed with she decided to make her opposition known through insults.  She was probably shocked with the amount of truth she found and decided to engage in defamation rather than refutation because she knew she didn't have the arguments to back her viewpoints up.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 11:07:16 AM »
Chaim Fan,
I already told Erica off !She is your typical black woman that believes see is entitled to say something even if it's dumb.
She is a creature that needs to be confronted and not by only me and you but all of us. All of us who believe in JTF and this forum... we can not alllow her to make comparisons between Chaim and Osama and get away with it. She is just a schwartzer who keeps on talking no matter what, she talks ,and talks. I think you know what I'd do to her if we were face to face. So let's stop the name calling and all join together to put her in her place! Are we all in?

ftf

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 02:06:45 PM »
Thanks.

I agree.

I never had a problem with Tony.  He's always respectful.

With you entirely there Scribian.

Welcome back TonyCali, I hope to hear more from you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »
Chaim Fan,
I already told Erica off !She is your typical black woman that believes see is entitled to say something even if it's dumb.
She is a creature that needs to be confronted and not by only me and you but all of us. All of us who believe in JTF and this forum... we can not alllow her to make comparisons between Chaim and Osama and get away with it. She is just a schwartzer who keeps on talking no matter what, she talks ,and talks. I think you know what I'd do to her if we were face to face. So let's stop the name calling and all join together to put her in her place! Are we all in?
Have you seen my recent replies to her in the Osama thread? I have gone as far with her as I am comfortable with--any more and I am certain to get in trouble with the mods, if my statements to her haven't already crossed that line. Believe me, I want to say much, much more to her stinking schvartze butt.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »
Nice.I like the way you phrased that CF!
We shouldn't bendover backwards for any schwartzer, they have to get used to hearing the TRUTH!