Author Topic: Misc. comments for Ask JTF - Sunday May 29, 2011  (Read 301 times)

Offline dbenshlomo

• New JTFer
Misc. comments for Ask JTF - Sunday May 29, 2011
« on: May 25, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »
From what Wikipedia says, Tisdale, which sounds like a WASPish last name, is only part Jewish. Whether or not she is halachically Jewish, I am unsure of, but she has some kind of Jewish ancestry on her mother;s side. She does admit, though, that she was raised without any background in either Reformism or Conservatism, which are the only types of Jews where she grew up, in suburban Monmouth County, NJ. She performed for the Jew-hating Bill Clinton as a kid, and is now what we call in Hebrew a zonah, a whore. She posed nude, and basically prostitutes herself on television. She also had a septoplasty with a cosmetic surgeon, and while she says this was for breathing purposes, as a premedical student, I will tell you that she is probably ashamed of whatever Jewish blood she has, and opted for "ethnic surgery," i.e. surgery to make her nose look as goyishe as possible. When soneone says that their influences are Katy Perry and Lady Gaga, you know you are dealing with absolute trash, dreck, someone who has no respect or appreciation for their G-d-=given gift of womanhood. Sadly, places like NJ and Long Island are full of these types, although it is usually a Jewish man that marries a gentile woman. HaShem Yeracheim.  
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:35:14 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Re: Misc. comments for Ask JTF - Sunday May 29, 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 11:50:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim
  In this episode BritishSword cleans up the internet.
Chaim I am mortified, as humourous as it was the short illustration last week wasn't meant to be anonymous. What happened was the server hosting the image packed in just in time for the broadcast. Can we try again?
  If theres no image in the below space then I shan't be able to post for a while I will be too busy steaming with embarrasment.

-----
EDIT: Something reminded me, gotta quickly defend the Lion King here. The plot of that film is basically taken from hamlet, so obviously thats really good. I do not see the film as portraying Africa as a good place, if anything it shows it to be full of wild animals, and I don't think you'll argue with that.
-----
We need to analyse what happened in Britain and how the move to AV failed. What happened was the Torys literally bought the referendum result. We were carpet bombed with leaflets, negative propaganda on TV. All the newspapers pushed against it and the government bought premium spots on youtube. If Obama has similiar satanic powers at his disposal, then you have your work cut out for you. I hear he's trying to raise a billion dollars for his re-election. Have you any plans to counter the brute force assault coming your way?
------

I never did like that forum ranking system that gives people stars depending on their number of posts. I've been on a couple of forums in the past. People can gain high post count by spamming, arguing with people, posting inane rubbish about themselves. You have had a couple of people with high post counts who turned out to be fruit loops. Yacov, Weigang and Rosenberg to name but  a few. Maybe we should change it to a system that ranks people depending how useful they are to the community.
----
  I was active in the internet marketing arena for a while. Traffic was the lifeblood of that business. We developed all sorts of tricks to get round Google and youtubes stupid rules and bans. I'm not going to unleash my full power just yet, I'm going to try and think off something that bypasses a requirement for youtube entirely. I can come up with it, I may be gentile but I got jewish brains y'all.

לאכול הרבה פרי
 BritishSword
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf