Author Topic: Thousands search for missing boy in Borough Park  (Read 5921 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Thousands search for missing boy in Borough Park
« on: July 13, 2011, 01:10:40 AM »
I pray the boy turns up safe and sound.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145652

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Thousands search for missing boy in Borough Park
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »
I read about this and almost cried. I hope that they find this young man soon and we can laugh... But it is very scary considering how many perverts and lunatics are out there.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 03:21:44 AM »
The Jewish auxiliary police known as the Shomrim and the residents of the neighborhood there are very vigilant... This kid has a slightly better chance of being located than a kid from another part of the city... G-d willing he will turn up unharmed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 06:46:22 AM »
They found part of the 9 yr olds   body
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 07:09:13 AM »
Body found in two different locations.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 07:52:17 AM »
Horrible outcome to this story!!!
There's a suspect in custody, any guesses at what this animal might be resembling?  >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 08:39:40 AM »
Apparently I heard the guy was from a neighboring community and said to be jewish.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »
Apparently I heard the guy was from a neighboring community and said to be jewish.
  Yes                         http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/missing_year_old_klyn_boy_found_SsxgaRkRSOXDdtevuPT2XP 

More Print

The dismembered body of a missing 9-year-old Hasidic boy was found at two locations in Brooklyn and police this morning arrested a suspect in the slaying who had the child's severed feet in his freezer, sources told The Post.

Police made the gruesome discovery after raiding a Kensington home and arresting 35-year-old Levi Aron, who led them to parts of missing boy Leibby Kletsky's body, stuffed in a red suitcase and hidden in a Dumpster outside an auto repair shop about two miles away, sources said.

Cops said Aron allegedly suffocated the boy before chopping him up. Police said they also found three knives in a butcher block inside Aron's apartment.
Tragic: Leibby Kletzky, 9, was found dead.
Paul Martinka
Tragic: Leibby Kletzky, 9, was found dead.
Police investigate the trash bin where part of the boy's body was found.
Paul Martinka
Police investigate the trash bin where part of the boy's body was found.

It was a tragic end to the "angelic" boy, who disappeared Monday afternoon after getting lost while walking alone for the first time from his Borough Park day camp and following a man down a busy street, sparking a massive search.

"There are no words, just no words, to describe the sense of what happened here," said State Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn).

"Everybody's shocked. You can see it on the faces of everyone you see here. We've had tragedies, people getting hit by cars, but nothing like this. This is a 9-year-old. Some stranger took this child and murdered him in the most brutal way possible."

VIDEO: SURVEILLANCE OF LEIBBY KLETSKY

VIDEO: DESPERATE SEARCH FOR MISSING BOY

Police sources said Aron was tracked him down by tracing credit card transactions and video surveillance that showed the boy walking behind a bearded man on 45th Street and Dahill Road and possibly getting into a gold-colored car.

Police had observed Aron in a video recorded at 5:30 p.m. on Monday where he was seen entering a dentist’s office on 18th Avenue in Brooklyn.

Detectives located one of the dentists who worked there at his home in New Jersey last night and established that the suspect had been in the dentists’ office on Monday to pay a bill.

With the assistance of a receptionist and another dentist associated with the practice, detectives at 2 a.m. found records at the dentists’ office that established the suspect’s name and address. Aron was arrested about 40 minutes later.

Witnesses who saw police raid the Aron's home at E. 2nd St. and Avenue C recognized the the bearded man from surveillance videos.

A gold-colored car was also found at the residence, and investigators were seen going over the vehicle inch by inch.

Neighbors said Aron regularly attended the local shul.

"You could tell he was mentally unstable," one neighbor said. "He would be calm but then would flare up. The whole family is strange."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/missing_year_old_klyn_boy_found_SsxgaRkRSOXDdtevuPT2XP#ixzz1RzhmKSzl
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 10:42:05 AM »
this is just terrible such a shame!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 11:54:26 AM »
I can only assume a Black or Spanish animal  wrote this. 

Spanish and black children go missing everyday in NYC and not one of them get this kind of trreatment with all the publicity and concern from police. [censored] that little white piece of scum, no remorse from me.....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1148768

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 01:19:02 PM »
It is especially sad because this type of thing doesn't happen in a community like this and that's why it is publicized this much.  If it happened everyday, then society would be used to this and it wouldn't be news.  It tells you something about black animals. It's normal for this to happen because their communities lack morality.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 01:44:42 PM »
It is especially sad because this type of thing doesn't happen in a community like this and that's why it is publicized this much.  If it happened everyday, then society would be used to this and it wouldn't be news.  It tells you something about black animals. It's normal for this to happen because their communities lack morality.

You're exactly right

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 02:11:14 PM »
I am so saddened by this news... I feel depressed today for a number of reasons... This news is included in my sense of depression.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 02:23:16 PM »
I am so saddened by this news... I feel depressed today for a number of reasons... This news is included in my sense of depression.

I think the jewish world  sad.  You aren't alone.  But in the world to come, Gd will show all is well.  And in the after life I have faith there will be justice.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 03:07:32 PM »
I think the jewish world  sad.  You aren't alone.  But in the world to come, Gd will show all is well.  And in the after life I have faith there will be justice.

Yes, this is a part of life... We must have faith that there will be justice against all the wicked evil monsters who abuse the innocent and afflict the righteous.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 04:04:27 PM »
http://www.aish.com/jw/s/In_Memory_of_Leiby_Kletzky.html

In Memory of Leiby Kletzky
There are no words, only tears.

Tisha B’Av came early this year to Boro Park.

An eight-year-old boy, Leiby Kleztky, was on his way home from day camp in Brooklyn when he mysteriously disappeared. A frantic search, spearheaded by the FBI and aided by the entire community, failed to find him for two full days. And then his mother and father had to endure every parent's worst nightmare.

Leiby was found hacked to pieces. Parts of the body were discovered in a suitcase wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag in a dumpster . The rest were in the refrigerator of a man "now being questioned".

Words fail to convey the immensity of this tragedy.

Apart from its ghoulish aspects, it is simply too much to imagine what it means to send off a smiling child for a summer’s day of fun only to learn that all that is left of him is a memory.

It's been said that the cruelest word in the English language is "never".

Never will Leiby’s parents ever again be able to hold him, to hug him, to prepare him for life with words of advice and of Torah. Never will his family be able to share in the milestones of his growth to maturity. Never will there be a bar mitzvah to celebrate, graduations to attend, a wedding canopy to stand under with him and his bride as he prepares to embark on his own journey to family and future.

Never will all those who knew Leiby as a child be able to find out what his unique talents might have enabled him to accomplish.

Never will the Jewish community discover the contributions Leiby might have made to it and to the larger world.

Ever since the beginning of mankind the Torah reminded us that a single death leaves none of us untouched. In the aftermath of the first murder, God turned to Cain in anger and admonished him with the words “The sounds of the bloods of your brother cry out to Me from the ground." Not blood, but bloods, in the plural. The commentators explain that when Cain killed his brother he effectively destroyed all of Abel’s future progeny as well.

In the words of the Talmud, he who murders one person is as if he destroys an entire world.

The loss of one person diminishes every one of us. It affects our collective future. It alters what might have been. It prevents us from ever receiving all the precious benefits every single life has to offer.

And when murder snuffs out the life of a child, the enormity of the word never - that we will never truly know what that child might have become - staggers us beyond comfort.

This is not the time for us to attempt any glib rationalizations or theological efforts to explain away the horror. Jewish law, in its profound wisdom, teaches us that we are not permitted to offer consolation "while the body is still before us." The time for comfort can come only after the necessary tears.

I remember very well a somewhat similar moment in the community I served as spiritual leader. There was a tragedy that involved a young child. No one could think of any words that might alleviate the suffering of the parents. We tried but found ourselves wanting.

The scene is indelibly etched in my mind. A small group of us went to the parents, hugged them, tried to say something, choked up and simply cried.

Days later, the parents told me the only thing that helped them get through their tragedy was what we did for them. Not our words, but our tears.

"You showed us that the pain wasn't ours alone. Your sharing our grief made it somewhat bearable."

And that is what we must do now for Leiby and his family.

We must let them know that we cry with them.

Our tears are the words our hearts don't know how to express.

The fact that we shed them proves that evil has not fully triumphed.

And most important of all, the Midrash assures us that the tears of the righteous summon the Almighty to hasten the day when wickedness and its practitioners will be eradicated from Earth.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 04:09:47 PM »
Rest in peace.
How can anyone do something like this, what kind of sick mind?
The poor child was probably sexually molested too.
I don't like to talk about my people but this mother should be tossed in prison, how do you let an 8 year old walk and meet you some where ?, I guess she got a false sense of security living in a "crime free zone"

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »
Speechless.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 04:40:10 PM »
Rest in peace.
How can anyone do something like this, what kind of sick mind?
The poor child was probably sexually molested too.
I don't like to talk about my people but this mother should be tossed in prison, how do you let an 8 year old walk and meet you some where ?, I guess she got a false sense of security living in a "crime free zone"

What a cold thing to say.  The mother had nothing you do with this.  Where is your head and heart? Shame in you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:35 PM »
[

quote author=Dr. Dan link=topic=56263.msg510941#msg510941 date=1310589610]
What a cold thing to say.  The mother had nothing you do with this.  Where is your head and heart? Shame in you.
[/quote]It not the best idea to let an 8 yr oold walk home himself but it's a common thing

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:52:07 PM by Dr. Dan »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 04:53:20 PM »
[

quote author=Dr. Dan link=topic=56263.msg510941#msg510941 date=1310589610]
What a cold thing to say.  The mother had nothing you do with this.  Where is your head and heart? Shame in you.
[/quote]It not the best idea to let an 8 yr oold walk home himself but it's a common thing

It's probably not wise to do that. However you don't throw the patent in prison for that.  And I think she is hardly to blame. There is no debate in this.

If you want to debate something we can debate what should be done to the murderer.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »
We shouldn't be arguing about this at this time... As the aish article says, there will come a time to address any fault. But now is not the time. And I hope that there is no machloket between Dr Dan & Mord on this issue..

Certainly the evil murderer deserves the death penalty. I have no problem having this monster terminated.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
We shouldn't be arguing about this at this time... As the aish article says, there will come a time to address any fault. But now is not the time. And I hope that there is no machloket between Dr Dan & Mord on this issue..

Certainly the evil murderer deserves the death penalty. I have no problem having this monster terminated.

We should be kind to the kind and cruel to the cruel.

Btw, the aish article choked me up.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 05:17:01 PM »
I want this evil creature that committed the crime to be dismembered a thousand times.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 05:25:47 PM »
This really makes me want to scream.