Author Topic: White supremacists threaten to assassinate David Duke !))  (Read 4592 times)

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
White supremacists threaten to assassinate David Duke !))
« on: August 07, 2011, 01:46:09 AM »
A leading neo-nazi group plans an assassination of David Suka' Duke by offering over million dollars to those who will do it, using any type of weapon ;D http://redeyezcrew.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:RoyalDan/Want_America_Back%3F_Assassinate_David_Duke Duke's murder would become a victory for us and those who support us.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: White supremacists threaten to assassinate David Duke !))
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 02:58:36 AM »
There is no honor among scumbags. They'll kill each other if they think it will help them in some way.  :::D He really is a [censored] for supporting Iran though, but they're not any better.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 03:22:40 AM »
WOW!!!   Would someone read through this and give me the details?  (Sorry, Im too lazy to do this at the moment)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 06:04:27 AM »
 Just ask Tom Metzger about Duke he rips off his own followers .Duke had or maybe still has a coke habit had plastic surgery and and on skiing trip was fooling around with his groupies all on his followers money
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 06:27:57 AM »
Just ask Tom Metzger about Duke he rips off his own followers .Duke had or maybe still has a coke habit had plastic surgery and and on skiing trip was fooling around with his groupies all on his followers money

He has groupies?  :::D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 06:52:22 AM »
Right. And as you can all see, they have the millions to make such a ridiculous offer.
Good luck in claiming the million.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 07:09:38 AM »
He has groupies?  :::D
Yes lol my friend who passed away from Norway was in  metarie outside of  new orleans with his wife.He sees this guy handing out flyers on a corner he walks over and the guy says to them you look a great aryan couple.My friend says i'm not Iranian we're from Norway.The guy said yes thats Aryan.My friend looks at the flyer and sees it's anti Jewish although my friend and his wife aren't Jewish he says to the guy sorry we're proud Jews.Who was the guy David Duke :laugh: :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 08:45:34 AM »
Yes lol my friend who passed away from Norway was in  metarie outside of  new orleans with his wife.He sees this guy handing out flyers on a corner he walks over and the guy says to them you look a great aryan couple.My friend says i'm not Iranian we're from Norway.The guy said yes thats Aryan.My friend looks at the flyer and sees it's anti Jewish although my friend and his wife aren't Jewish he says to the guy sorry we're proud Jews.Who was the guy David Duke :laugh: :::D

Good one! It'd be nice if at least it had made him think a little but I think his skull is too thick for that, all bone no brain.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »
David Duke would make an excellent Propaganda Minister for Hitler. This man attacks Jews 24/7 If a Right Wing Jew does something good for WN then he is somehow portrayed as evil and just pretending to be on the side of Whites (Michael Savage, Chaim Ben Pesach), if a Liberal Jew does something against WN then he is a typical Jew. A Jew can do no right in this evil man's mind, the only Jew this man accepts are the sick Neturei Karta, Chomsky, Finklestein they are all Judenrats who would push Jews into the Ovens. It's unfortunate for WN because many WN have Zionistic views on their own race, they even look for Zionist support, David Duke will sell his soul and every WN soul to Satan if it meant killing every Jew on the planet, he is no different than Hitler, his top priority is the annihilation of the Jews at all cost even at the cost of killing every white man, this is a man who goes to Iran and Syria for support, loves Muslims and bows down to terrorists, all this while Whites all over Europe are desperately trying to get rid of the Muslim invaders, David Duke is a Traitor to all white Gentiles. This man needs to be silenced if WN is ever going to be taken seriously. His hatred for Jews runs so deep that he hijacked the WN movement in order to direct their frustrations on all Jews. Time for Mossad to step up their game.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 01:54:19 PM »
We need our enemies to be at each others throats in order for us to win.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 02:16:30 PM »
David Duke would make an excellent Propaganda Minister for Hitler. This man attacks Jews 24/7 If a Right Wing Jew does something good for WN then he is somehow portrayed as evil and just pretending to be on the side of Whites (Michael Savage, Chaim Ben Pesach), if a Liberal Jew does something against WN then he is a typical Jew. A Jew can do no right in this evil man's mind, the only Jew this man accepts are the sick Neturei Karta, Chomsky, Finklestein they are all Judenrats who would push Jews into the Ovens. It's unfortunate for WN because many WN have Zionistic views on their own race, they even look for Zionist support, David Duke will sell his soul and every WN soul to Satan if it meant killing every Jew on the planet, he is no different than Hitler, his top priority is the annihilation of the Jews at all cost even at the cost of killing every white man, this is a man who goes to Iran and Syria for support, loves Muslims and bows down to terrorists, all this while Whites all over Europe are desperately trying to get rid of the Muslim invaders, David Duke is a Traitor to all white Gentiles. This man needs to be silenced if WN is ever going to be taken seriously. His hatred for Jews runs so deep that he hijacked the WN movement in order to direct their frustrations on all Jews. Time for Mossad to step up their game.

While you are definitely right about Duke, his beliefs are common for any WN members, especially those over the age of 40.  They have been fed a nonstop diet of Nazi propaganda. There is no hope for anything tied to Duke or StørmFrønt in general.  

That doesnt mean their can't be movements that are anti-black culture, or anti-illigals that are righteous and pro-Jew. However, they have to be completely disassociated from that stupidity.

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 02:27:04 PM »
That doesnt mean their can't be movements that are anti-black culture, or anti-illigals that are righteous and pro-Jew. However, they have to be completely disassociated from that stupidity.

You're 100% correct! There are some movements like this. Do you want the WN web site that does not touch a jew at all? Go check http://www.redeyezcrew.wikia.com and you'll find some interesting stuff over there. I understand that it may be some weak site because of its server. But its still very great web site. They have numerous articles attacking David Duke and the muzzies. Report regularly on black-on-white rape. New articles every day. Pretty young site though. But see it. It worths it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 02:38:56 PM »
A Jew can do no right in this evil man's mind,

That's true of all anti-Semites.

the only Jew this man accepts are the sick Neturei Karta, Chomsky, Finklestein they are all Judenrats who would push Jews into the Ovens.

When he had no more use for them he'd push them into the ovens too but they're too deluded to see that.

his top priority is the annihilation of the Jews at all cost even at the cost of killing every white man,

Yes exactly. He'll use white anger if he can use it to hurt Jews though. He's a total fraud.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 04:00:04 PM »
He has groupies?  :::D
Meaning the little boys he does.

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 05:09:41 PM »
Meaning the little boys he does.

like frank collin

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Canuckguy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 02:10:20 AM »
Death to the Duke!  :dance:

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 07:33:38 AM »
Sometimes I go to StørmFrønt to get a good laugh. There is not one single article where the Jews are not to blame, they will take any story and find a Jew to blame no matter what! It reminds me of the Egyptian Ministers who blamed Israeli Mossad for the Shark Attacks on the Egyptian beach, they claimed the sharks were trained by Mossad to attack Arabs, it is so outrageous there is nothing left to do but laugh. If you came from another planet and read the messages on StørmFrønt you would believe that the Jews are super human Gods that control everything from Earthquakes to Mosquito Bites. What amazes me is that they claim that Jews are such inferior human beings yet they are responsible for everything that happens in the world even though they represent less than 1% of the entire world population. StørmFrønt is a good web site for any Jew that wants to fantasize that he is a Super being with God Like Powers.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 02:22:01 AM »
What amazes me is that they claim that Jews are such inferior human beings yet they are responsible for everything that happens in the world even though they represent less than 1% of the entire world population. StørmFrønt is a good web site for any Jew that wants to fantasize that he is a Super being with G-d Like Powers.

Sounds quite contradictory.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 02:52:33 AM »
What amazes me is that they claim that Jews are such inferior human beings yet they are responsible for everything that happens in the world even though they represent less than 1% of the entire world population. StørmFrønt is a good web site for any Jew that wants to fantasize that he is a Super being with G-d Like Powers.

It is very funny that the Rabbi whos Shabbaton I attended last week told this very joke...

One religious Jew was caught reading an antisemitic newspaper and he was asked by his friend, "Why do you read that garbage?".

The friend answered back, "When I read the Jewish press it is always about how we are persecuted, oppressed, and punished... But when I read the antisemitic press I read about how the Jews control the Media, the Jews control the Banks, and the Jews control the world..."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 10:21:58 AM »
One religious Jew was caught reading an antisemitic newspaper and he was asked by his friend, "Why do you read that garbage?".

The friend answered back, "When I read the Jewish press it is always about how we are persecuted, oppressed, and punished... But when I read the antisemitic press I read about how the Jews control the Media, the Jews control the Banks, and the Jews control the world..."

:::D :laugh:

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 11:30:10 PM »
Now why would these stupid jew haters advertise on the web that there specific organization will offer anyone a million dollars to assisanate david nazi scumbag duke? Better idea, they should advertise this offer to some black gangs, they will do the job, if they knew the background of this guy they'd probably do the job for free by saying" Vengence on whitey".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 11:37:32 PM »

Yes, he definitely had face surgery and he's still ugly as sin.  Nothing could help that piece of garbage

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »
WOW!!!   Would someone read through this and give me the details?  (Sorry, Im too lazy to do this at the moment)

Briann,

I'm not kidding you but they are attacking you on that page. Someone says that you tried to get him banned?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 07:50:29 AM »
Sounds like Hank is complaining