Author Topic: Idiotic N.Y Women hold Slutwalk  (Read 4299 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Idiotic N.Y Women hold Slutwalk
« on: October 02, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/10/01/2011-10-01_hundreds_of_women_march_in_slutwalknyc_protest_against_sexual_assault.html

Hundreds participate in SlutWalk NYC, rallying in Union Square and marching through the East Village as part of a worldwide grassroots movement challenging rape culture, victim-blaming and slut-shaming, and working to end sexual and domestic violence. Original Filename: DSC_7570.JPG

Clothes don't make the victim say the hundreds of women who marched - some topless, some wearing bras - in SlutwalkNYC to protest the blaming and shaming of rape victims Saturday.

But the NYPD disagrees.

Brooklyn cops have been warning women in Park Slope that a serial rapist stalking the neighborhood has been targeting women in skirts, according Paul Browne, the police spokesman.

A message that seems to clash with the "Don't tell us how to dress" signs carried by some of the nearly 1,000 women that thronged Union Square for the march.

CHECK OUT PHOTOS FROM SLUTWALKNYC AT UNION SQUARE

"I am hoping the publicity will make people get involved to help stop sexual assault," said organizer Holly Reinhardt, 22, of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

The grass-roots movement was sparked by comments made by a Toronto cop in January telling women not to dress like "sluts in order not to be victimized."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/10/01/2011-10-01_hundreds_of_women_march_in_slutwalknyc_protest_against_sexual_assault.html#ixzz1ZcWmrBT5   

Look how they're dressed they could make their point dressing more properly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Idiotic N.Y Women hold Slutwalk
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 07:32:01 AM »
There are always persons who think that the nature of this world has to work according to their believes. Of cause this is wrong.

Let's hope that this serial rapist will not catch some of them, then they will discover that immoral dressing has an impact on evil people behaviour.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 07:52:30 AM »
There are always persons who think that the nature of this world has to work according to their believes. Of cause this is wrong.

Let's hope that this serial rapist will not catch some of them, then they will discover that immoral dressing has an impact on evil people behaviour.  :o
This is true people will not take seriously women who dress like those in the photo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 10:36:34 AM »
These animals have nothing better to do.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
It's true that how someone dresses does not make someone else evil enough to rape and the guilt for the rape lies solely on the perpetrator, however, for personal safety reasons women should dress modestly and not seem as if they are encouraging this type of behavior. This kind of thing can be seen by a warped mind as "asking for it" even if that's not what the woman intends at all. It can also draw in unwanted attention to begin with.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »
It's true that how someone dresses does not make someone else evil enough to rape and the guilt for the rape lies solely on the perpetrator, however, for personal safety reasons women should dress modestly and not seem as if they are encouraging this type of behavior. This kind of thing can be seen by a warped mind as "asking for it" even if that's not what the woman intends at all. It can also draw in unwanted attention to begin with.

I may offend others but personally I think women who want to be slut-like are asking for it (look at me, look at my body, etc.)... Women who do not dress modestly really want to control men with their bodies but when men don't play that game they are shocked...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »
I may offend others but personally I think women who want to be slut-like are asking for it... Women who do not dress modestly really want to control men with their bodies but when men don't play that game they are shocked...

I don't think a lot of them realize that they're dressing in a slutty way. I mean if someone dresses like a slut then it's reasonable to assume that people will think they are one, but this is also seen as being fashionable by many people these days and isn't necessarily done to draw in bad attention.

They may just think they're sexy or cool (but not slutty).

I think for example a lot of freshman college-age girls are getting their first taste of real freedom away from their parents and are wearing 'cool' clothes that their parents would never be happy with them wearing when they lived at home. They just want to look like the celebrities that wear revealing clothes (only unlike the celebrities, they don't have the accompanying body guards).

Even very young children's clothes often has a "slutty" look to it.

Being naive and doing dumb things is part of being young, it doesn't justify rape in any way, nor are they deliberately asking for trouble. However I do think that if a police or someone else who is wiser advises them that they should dress more modestly for self-protection, they should listen to that advice and take it and act on it rather than being offended by it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »
I believe the proper thing for women to choose is to wear modest dress.  Obviously, however, it is just a choice and a good choice to do that.

If a woman wants to dress in the opposite manner, it is her choice, but she should expect that many more men or even women will take them less seriously.

As far as dangers in the street of evil rapists...any woman can be a target, modest or slut dressware.  Better for the city of New York to advise women to not make themselves targets.  But if a woman still chooses to dress like a slut, she shouldn't complain about how men have wandering eyes and only think about sex.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »
how stupid are these people?  Dressing as a slut combats "rape culture" ?

Rapists will still victimize women even if they need to change the excuse they make for it. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »
how stupid are these people?  Dressing as a slut combats "rape culture" ?

Rapists will still victimize women even if they need to change the excuse they make for it.  

If I understand the story correctly, it goes like this.

There were police advising women not to dress like sluts and that would help them to be safer. This is common sense and good advice.

Women were offended by this because they felt that it reinforces a culture that blames the victim of the crime instead of the perpetrator. They feel that it blames her for the rape when it's the rapist who should rightfully receive the blame for his criminal act.

To rebel against this supposedly offensive advice, they are now having a 'slut walk'.

My take on this is that they should have followed the advice and dressed modestly. I agree that nobody should blame the victim of a violent crime however dressing modestly might reduce the chances of their being a victim of such a crime in the first place. So while dressing in an immodest way doesn't make it their fault, it's much safer for them to dress modestly and the police were right to advise them in such a way.

You're right that rapists will find another excuse though if that one isn't there, because they're rotten worthless people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »
If I were to march for something it would for the death penalty of these rapists.  I would march for brutally hurting any who attempts sexual assault.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 05:54:24 PM »
They sure look like a bunch of prostitutes. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 05:54:59 PM »
They sure look like a bunch of prostitutes.  

A little early for Halloween...

http://www.crystalair.com/story.php?id=200911001
Sexy Costumes Lead To Tween Prostitution Arrests

SALEM, Mass. (CAP) - Halloween festivities in Salem, Mass. were marred this weekend when police arrested more than a dozen 11- and 12-year-old girls, mistaking them for prostitutes.

"Well, you can't tell me they didn't look like prostitutes," said Salem Police spokesman Howard Wieczorek, who noted that they were only incarcerated for "a few hours" before their parents were able to pick them up.

"It was a little confusing at first, because most of their parents looked like prostitutes too," said Wieczorek.

Similar arrests were reported around the nation this Halloween, as "sexy" Halloween costumes have become more prevalent for girls of younger ages. In Salem, the girls were dressed as Sexy Hello Kitty, Sexy American Girl and Sexy Dora the Explorer, along with more generic costumes like Sexy Witch, Sexy Princess and Sexy Preschooler.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 05:57:23 PM »
That and you know full well where these sorts of women would stand on the people that make up 90% of rapists.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 05:59:08 PM »
I wonder why they don't give a description of the serial rapist.  must be a non white.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »
I agree with Rubystars and Muman.  I think many women dress like this because they enjoy the attention without understanding the implications of the extra attention.  Since we live in such a 'me me me' culture, it's not surprising that people want to do everything they can to get as much of the spotlight, by any means necessary.  I'm not sure there is a lot of freedom in wearing pants so tight that they showcase a person's contours--and yes, interpret that in the most vulgar manner possible because that's what a good number of people are sporting these days.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »
I agree with Rubystars and Muman.  I think many women dress like this because they enjoy the attention without understanding the implications of the extra attention.  Since we live in such a 'me me me' culture, it's not surprising that people want to do everything they can to get as much of the spotlight, by any means necessary.  I'm not sure there is a lot of freedom in wearing pants so tight that they showcase a person's contours--and yes, interpret that in the most vulgar manner possible because that's what a good number of people are sporting these days.

Yeah they want the attention they just think they can control how much and how far that attention will go, but they can't. Feminism has taught them that women are complete equals to men in all ways but in reality when it comes to physical strength they are definitely the weaker sex and should act accordingly to avoid trouble. They don't want to hear these things but it's just the truth.

That and you know full well where these sorts of women would stand on the people that make up 90% of rapists.

Yes true. A lot of them have been brainwashed almost literally from the cradle to see them in a favorable light though. It would take some bad experiences to wake them up to the lies they've been told. Hopefully not one that horrible.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 11:54:53 PM »
Theres no smoke without fire! :o

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 03:32:33 PM »
Gee do they think their lifestyle and behavior have anything to do with why they are treated this way! How sickening.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »
Again these harlot protesters are the biggest morons imaginable.  You don't go out protesting to dress like a whore.  You go out there and protest for giving rapist beasts the death penalty.  I'm sorry, whether a woman dresses modestly or a little sexy doesn't stop a sick animal from wanting to rape or sexually assault a woman. 

I demand giving those rapist animals the death penalty...or castration penalty...American Idol can use a few more eunuchs.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 06:57:32 AM »
I demand giving those rapist animals the death penalty...or castration penalty...American Idol can use a few more eunuchs.

Great point  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »
Anyone who claims to be anti-rape but is pro-schvartze is a useless hypocrite.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 04:06:50 PM »
Anyone who claims to be anti-rape but is pro-schvartze is a useless hypocrite.

Reminds me of that delusional white liberal woman who went to Haiti. She called the guy who attacked her, her brother.

http://www.race-talk.org/?p=4008

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 10:05:37 PM »
Sounds like the parents of Amy Biehl.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 11:23:06 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

I totally agree Dr. Dan. Execute or castrate the rapists. 

Seriously, let's get something straight here.  Dressing modestly (women AND men) is a very good thing.  It means you have respect for yourself, and that you want people to see you for who you are, rather than just a sum of body parts.  There's also the benefit of not giving these sickos any ideas.  So for that reason, I'm against these "slut walks." 

However, I do have a problem when people say a woman is "asking for it" by dressing immodestly.  In a way, it sounds like something a Muslim man would say.  Remember that Imam in Australia who said immodestly dressed women bring rape on themselves?  He compared them to uncovered meat swarming with flies.

There's a big difference between Western first world societies and Muslim/Third World dumps.  In the latter, there are almost no limits on male sexual behavior.  A man can pretty much drop his pants and get right down to business whenever the urge takes him, without repercussions, regardless of whether or not the female is willing.  These are always the most backwards barbaric societies. 

In America and the West, the opposite is (fortunately) true. 

Now some of you might say "Well, men are visual creatures," which is true.  But the difference between us and those Third World sewers is that we have some limits on male sexual behavior.

Again these harlot protesters are the biggest morons imaginable.  You don't go out protesting to dress like a whore.  You go out there and protest for giving rapist beasts the death penalty.  I'm sorry, whether a woman dresses modestly or a little sexy doesn't stop a sick animal from wanting to rape or sexually assault a woman.