Author Topic: I have one question for all you Romney and Christie bashers  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I have one question for all you Romney and Christie bashers
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 08:23:47 PM »
I wonder if anyone would vote for Romney if they really realized that President is only the smallest ambition this arrogant guy has, he actually wants to be a god of his own planet.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 08:31:36 PM »
Yikes 911avenger.

You scowered through his posts, and that is the WORST you could come up with???   He is absolutely right... he is just parroting Chaim when he talks about Jews loving and voting for Obama.   We all say that all the time.  If he said something other than this, I would probably be more suspicious.

his post about people not 'owning' land but being 'keepers' of a land is purely semantics, and he has a good point.   The fact that he beleives that Jews should be keepers of the land seems to be even more appropriate.

People are not 'owners' of land unless they hold equity or ownership in it.... I.E. purchasing land.  I personally think 'Keepers' sounds a bit more appropriate for the holyland.

By the way, if you scowered through my posts, you could probably find much worse things that I have said than this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 08:38:23 PM »
Yikes 911avenger.

You scowered through his posts, and that is the WORST you could come up with???   He is absolutely right... he is just parroting Chaim when he talks about Jews loving and voting for Obama.   We all say that all the time.  If he said something other than this, I would probably be more suspicious.

his post about people not 'owning' land but being 'keepers' of a land is purely semantics, and he has a good point.   The fact that he beleives that Jews should be keepers of the land seems to be even more appropriate.

People are not 'owners' of land unless they hold equity or ownership in it.... I.E. purchasing land.  I personally think 'Keepers' sounds a bit more appropriate for the holyland.

By the way, if you scowered through my posts, you could probably find much worse things that I have said than this.

I don't understand it--how is it that I, a Gentile, am more bothered by so blatantly and ferociously anti-Semitic rhetoric than you, a Jew?

What do you think Chaim is going to say to jbeige's words?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »
Ooops, I copied and pasted that, I wasnt even aware that AmericanHero was banned.  I though he left because of some other issues.   He definetely was not a saboteur.

Yes, I realized that you were only going with the originally posted names... I was actually responding to the post by 911Avenger in that part of the post.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 08:45:35 PM »
Chaim has been contacted. If Chaim wants me and others to back off and for us to all respect jbeige I will respect his wishes. That doesn't mean my view of him will change but I will accept whatever his judgment is.

But btw, I'm sure that Chaim can also tell you about what AH has done, cjd.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 08:49:49 PM »
I don't understand it--how is it that I, a Gentile, am more bothered by so blatantly and ferociously anti-Semitic rhetoric than you, a Jew?

What anti-Semitic rhetoric? It's a well know fact that Jews vote overwhelmingly for liberal democrats and our sitting president... Chaim has said as much himself on several occasions... He has also said he is not sure what to make of Cain at this time.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 08:54:01 PM »

Because what he is saying is TRUE about Jews loving Obama.  I wish it were not, but it is true.   I hate it more than I can explain.  I hate that all my family loves Obama except me.  I hate that they are members of Moveon.org It drives me nuts.  

I guess the ownership thingy might be a bit over the line, not to me, but maybe to others....   But its certainly not a bannable offense... its more about semantics.

Listen, I am ideologically closer to you than I am to him.  Ideologically, I DO NOT LIKE ROMNEY!!!!  He is a phony and a Rino.  I WOULD prefer Cain over Romney as president.  I just think ROmney has a better shot... that is just my opinion.... and I hate Obama so much, I just dont want to gamble with this election.... if this were against Clinton.... I might think differently.

As far as Jbeige not fitting in here,  if someone is a centrist, but is pro-Israel, I have no problem with them being in this forum.  But as soon as I see sabotaging or intolerance towards our members... I will report that troll ASAP.  

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 08:59:32 PM »
Chaim has been contacted. If Chaim wants me and others to back off and for us to all respect jbeige I will respect his wishes. That doesn't mean my view of him will change but I will accept whatever his judgment is.

But btw, I'm sure that Chaim can also tell you about what AH has done, cjd.
I spoke to Chaim about AH at one of the JTF meetings some time ago I am well aware of the situation... As far as jbeige's post go some of mine are far worse than his you should report me in also.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 11:06:19 PM »
 jbeige, questioning cain's ability to win the presidency is fine. attacking some of his policy proposals is also fine. the reason why you got attacked for it is that you seem to think that the main reason that cain is bad is that hes black. With statements like that, don't complain when 911avenger calls you a stormfronter, because thats what your statements sounded like.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »
jbeige, questioning cain's ability to win the presidency is fine. attacking some of his policy proposals is also fine. the reason why you got attacked for it is that you seem to think that the main reason that cain is bad is that hes black. With statements like that, don't complain when 911avenger calls you a stormfronter, because thats what your statements sounded like.

I think its only human to consider that.... for the same reason many of us would avoid a black doctor... because we assume they only are a doctor because of affirmative action, etc.  Avoiding black professionals isnt racism... its based upon 'adjusting' for affirmative action.

However, if thats the ONLY reason, thats certainly a bad way to prioritize candidates.

Also, there is NO evidence at all that he has some sort of black nationalist with an anti-white hidden agenda.  He seems very sincere.... however I can't say that for certain because I don't know his stance on affirmative action, but I would assume he's against it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »
Briann: Jewish support for Obama is hovering around 60% right now. That is 60% too much but that's very low for a Democrat. You can't say that all Jews will automatically support BHO.

I also fail to see why Romney has a better shot of beating Obama than Cain. Cain will energize the GOP base. Romney will likely cause millions of evangelical voters to stay home or vote for BHO in protest.

Neither are likely to attract many crossover Ozombies but those who just might be won over might feel less guilty about voting for a black man.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 11:17:32 PM »
To be honest I even resent seeing Americanhero on the above list...  He was a member that was very protective of our forum... I can't tell you how many times he gave me a heads up on problems saw developing on the forum... All he wanted was to be a part of JTF... Anyway I personally don't see what the problem with Jbiege's posts is but then again I haven't joined my local chapter of the N.A.A.C.P yet as it seems some of our other members here must have... It seems in recent months some of our members  are more motivated in bolstering blacks and black issues than they are concerned for the well being of Israel and America... I personally feel this is a large distraction to our movement... The fact that Herman Cain is a black man is an important factor... As I said show me one or two black politicians ( President, Mayors, Governors, County Supervisors) that did a good job while in office... West is good but he is  legislator. The track record for black politicians is very poor until Cain proves he is cut from a different cloth  by taking some heat during the primary process I remain skeptical.

Speaking of Americanhero, you should know that when he came back as The Viper, Shlomo discovered that he said some pretty vicious, disgusting things about Chaim and another JTF'er in his private messages, which is why he got banned for the second time. 

So while I agree that we have to learn to debate people and not automatically ban them, Americanhero is not the best example to give. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2011, 11:44:36 PM »
I hope this isn't too controversial but I want to know where all the Romney bashing is going to get you when he gets the nomination.  Romney is definitely going to get the nomination, that is a fact and lets not have that fantasy that anyone else is going to get the nomination.
How do you reverse all the damage you are doing to him?
If I was a guest coming on the forum and I seen all the Romney and Christie bashing I would say that Romney is terrible and just not to vote which you know what that will mean, another 4 years of obama.
I guess now I will be called all names for writing this.

How is it a "fact" that he'll get the nomination when he has only 25% of his own party supporting him so far.  This race is far from over.   Milquetoast Romney has a lot of work to do if he wants to win the nomination or come close to beating another Hussein-Stalin ticket.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 12:47:13 AM »
If the times comes when Mitt Romney wins the 2012 Republican Nomination for President,     I certainly plan on voting for him against Hussein Obama in the general election.     I'm even seriously thinking of campaigning for Romney,   if he wins the Republican Nomination.       While Romney is not remotely close to my first choice for President,     another 4 years of Hussein Obama occupying the oval office is unthinkable.   Especially with Obama never having to face the American voters again.      

Of the candidates still in the race,   Michele Bachmann remains by far my preference.    Unfortunately,   her chances of winning the 2012 Republican Nomination are remote at the best at this time.    If Bachmann drops out of the race,    I have no idea at this time who I would vote for in the New York Republican primary.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »
Speaking of Americanhero, you should know that when he came back as The Viper, Shlomo discovered that he said some pretty vicious, disgusting things about Chaim and another JTF'er in his private messages, which is why he got banned for the second time. 

So while I agree that we have to learn to debate people and not automatically ban them, Americanhero is not the best example to give. 
Among other things, he referred to me as a "wetback" and Ron as a "piece of garbage whose donkey I will kick" on Yacov's forum. But that's not 10% of what he has said and done, believe me.