Author Topic: Gaddafi 'dead': reaction from around the world  (Read 5875 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gaddafi 'dead': reaction from around the world
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »
World leaders are delusional
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »
Now they will find new muslamic leaders, who will be worse and inferior than Gaddafi. So it is far better.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 06:15:44 PM »
Im happy he's dead... Now there is justice for those he has murdered...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 10:29:30 AM »

He was as evil as the rest of them.
Now they'll find some new tyrant who could be a danger to the world...and to israel.
He was of no danger to the world because he had already become a senile nut with his many virgin bodyguards.
How is it better that this inert vegetable is dead?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 10:32:36 AM »
He was as evil as the rest of them.
Now they'll find some new tyrant who could be a danger to the world...and to israel.
He was of no danger to the world because he had already become a senile nut with his many virgin bodyguards.
How is it better that this inert vegetable is dead?

Justice!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 11:20:33 AM »

Mike-man, I know I won't change your mind but which would you like a loony bin vegetable or some energetic terrorist ruling?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 11:24:37 AM »
Even though the man was evil, the next leader will probably be much worse, so much US tax dollars spent on a worthless war.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 12:33:37 PM »
I just know that if U.S. soldiers had shot him, they'd be facing capital murder charges.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »
I feel like they murdered member of my family. He was probably the greatest African hero that ever lived.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 10:13:06 PM »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 10:19:18 PM »
He was a sub-human scum.   I'm sure it wont be long until he is replaced by a Libyan Nazi brotherhood leader.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 07:23:15 AM »
http://www.euronews.net/2011/10/21/gaddafi-s-body-becomes-freak-show-as-misrata-celebrates/

Gaddafi’s body becomes freak show as Misrata celebrates

Libya’s new government has said it will announce the country’s liberation on Sunday.

In March, Misrata was the scene of heavy fighting between pro-Gaddafi forces and the former rebels. The city was encircled and stood as one of the last pockets of rebel resistance.

It is hard to believe that just seven months later they are celebrating victory, and have control of the whole country.

The dead body of Muamma Gaddafi lies in the cold storage room of a Misrata market.

Groups of people queue to see it like a freak show exhibition: taking photographs and seeing with their own eyes that the despot who ran their country for 42 years is really dead.

Among them, a senior official from the National Transitional Council Mahmoud Jibril, arrived to see the body for himself.

He is involved with the investigation to see how Gaddafi died.

“The file of the autopsy has been concluded,” he said. “All samples have been taken and today the file is going to be taken to the Hague.”

The body of one of Gaddafi’s sons was also seen. He had also been wounded and later died around the same time as his father.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 08:57:21 AM »
Now the laws and bylaws, sections and sub sections of the human rights will take their own course and punish the killers of Gaddafi left and right.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Just Nick

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 01:52:06 PM »
I feel like they murdered member of my family. He was probably the greatest African hero that ever lived.

What?? You support that Arab hitler?
Obama eats bananas
Cain is breaking chains

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 09:49:27 PM »

Are you serious?! :o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »
What?? You support that Arab hitler?
I not only support him but I pray to God to give me such heroic death. There is no greater joy than to die fighting in your city defending your people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9jKhdbzd0_4

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 10:21:33 PM »
Never liked the bastard, (do notice Serbs frequently supporting him though). Do understand though because at least he fought till the end against those U.N. "new world" bastards.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
Gaddafi was a Muslim Nazi.  He was just add evil add the people who murdered him.  He hijacked and bombed passenger airplanes. He us not a hero and he is toasting in hell.  Anyone who sports this animal is a Nazi.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »
Gaddafi was a Muslim Nazi.  He was just add evil add the people who murdered him.  He hijacked and bombed passenger airplanes. He us not a hero and he is toasting in hell.  Anyone who sports this animal is a Nazi.

I don't think people are/were supporting him they were supporting his fight against the "new worlders".
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2011, 10:43:09 PM »
He was much braver than Israeli leaders

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2011, 11:28:12 PM »
Never liked the bastard, (do notice Serbs frequently supporting him though). Do understand though because at least he fought till the end against those U.N. "new world" bastards.

The UN did not attack Libya... If you have been paying attention it was an organization called NATO which performed the military bombardment of Libya...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization or NATO ( /ˈneɪtoʊ/ nay-toh; French: Organisation du traité de l'Atlantique Nord (OTAN)), also called the (North) Atlantic Alliance, is an intergovernmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty which was signed on 4 April 1949. The NATO headquarters are in Brussels, Belgium,[3] and the organization constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party.

Operations in Libya
See also: 2011 military intervention in Libya and 2011 Libyan civil war

During the 2011 Libyan uprising, violence between protestors and the Libyan government under Colonel Muammar Gaddafi escalated, and on 17 March 2011 led to the passage of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, which called for a ceasefire, and authorized military action to protect civilians. A coalition that included several NATO members began enforcing a no-fly zone over Libya shortly afterwards. On 20 March 2011, NATO states agreed on enforcing an arms embargo against Libya with Operation Unified Protector using ships from NATO Standing Maritime Group 1 and Standing Mine Countermeasures Group 1,[53] and additional ships and submarines from NATO members.[54] They would "monitor, report and, if needed, interdict vessels suspected of carrying illegal arms or mercenaries".[53] On 24 March, NATO agreed to take control of the no-fly zone from the initial coalition, while command of targeting ground units remains with the coalition's forces.[55][56][57] NATO began officially enforcing the UN resolution on 27 March 2011 with assistance from Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.[58]

By June, reports of divisions within the alliance surfaced as only eight of the 28 member nations[59] were participating in combat operations, resulting in a confrontation between U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates and countries such as Poland, Spain, the Netherlands, Turkey, and Germany to contribute more, the latter believing the organization has overstepped its mandate in the conflict.[60][61][62] In his final policy speech in Brussels on 10 June, Gates further criticized allied countries in suggesting their actions could cause the demise of NATO.[63] The German foreign ministry pointed to "a considerable [German] contribution to NATO and NATO-led operations" and to the fact that this engagement was highly valued by President Obama.[64]

While the mission was extended into September, Norway that day announced it would begin scaling down contributions and complete withdrawal by 1 August.[65] Earlier in the week it was reported Danish air fighters were running out of bombs.[66][67] The following week, the head of the Royal Navy said the country's operations in the conflict were not sustainable.[68] By October 2011, NATO planes had flown about 9,500 strike sorties against pro-Gaddafi targets.[69]

NATO plans to end its air mission in Libya on October 31, 2011. A political scientist said France and Great Britain were dominant in the attack on Libya, but the operation would not have been possible without U.S. support. "This was a succes, but it does not guarantee NATO's long-term viability."[70]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2011, 11:33:02 PM »

Get out of here! You are not serious... You support a murderer and a scoundrel... There is nothing to redeem this piece of dirt...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2011, 11:41:29 PM »
"The UN did not attack Libya... If you have been paying attention it was an organization called NATO which performed the military "

Okayy, are you saying you support and like "NATO". I personally hate them all (including kaddafi), BUT you see how these world organizations bully the rest of the world. Today they did this to Kaddaffi (whom I don't shed a tear) tomorrow G-D forbid you will see these new worlders sending troops against Israel. (I think their are already U.S. bases in Israel).
Ad-Dostour said that the American soldiers would be deployed through the force of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)."
http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2007/07/us-at-war-with-israel-its-coming.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2011, 11:56:19 PM »
"The UN did not attack Libya... If you have been paying attention it was an organization called NATO which performed the military "

Okayy, are you saying you support and like "NATO". I personally hate them all (including kaddafi), BUT you see how these world organizations bully the rest of the world. Today they did this to Kaddaffi (whom I don't shed a tear) tomorrow G-D forbid you will see these new worlders sending troops against Israel. (I think their are already U.S. bases in Israel).
Ad-Dostour said that the American soldiers would be deployed through the force of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)."
http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2007/07/us-at-war-with-israel-its-coming.html

I always was not happy that NATO was behind this. I believe America should not have been in military support role. I think the only time American equipment and troops should be employed is under American command, and not an international force.

But as I have said all along here at JTF, I wanted to see Qadaffi dead because of personal reasons. I am very happy his dead ass is lying rotting in a meat locker. Although I feel a pang of regret for feeling like this, as I said I have a personal reason for this.

My brother died on 9/11 while working in the WTC tower #1... While I have revealed that many times, I have also revealed that my brother attended school with a girl who was a victim of the Lockerbie Bombing of Pan Am... When the evidence pointed to Libyan government involvement in this, I have always prayed for the destruction of the leader of Libya. I am pleased that he is dead, and whatever it took to ensure his death was justifiable.

That is my personal opinion...