Author Topic: Topic name changed. Thread locked.  (Read 18250 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: If we win against the Arabs should you use their women as concubines?
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 03:50:16 PM »
In ancient Israel, the Israelites had Cannanite, Edomite, and Midain concubines. So why is it wrong now?

In ancient Israel, they sacrified animals too. But we no longer do that today.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 04:05:31 PM »
If you we win the war against the Arabs, should we use them as concubines? I think we should because everyone will become Jewish and their will no more Arabs, the childern of those women would be Jewish because they became concubines to Jewish men! Some of them look very good to!

Gd forbid!!  When they surrender, they should all be sent away to the arabian desert hopefully never to bother us again.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 04:07:25 PM »
In ancient Israel, the Israelites had Cannanite, Edomite, and Midain concubines. So why is it wrong now?

Because we are living in the 21st century!!!!!!!!!!!  That's why...Our laws and sense of human decency has evolved to a much higher level (in some parts of this world)!!!!

:o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »
Babylonian Jew, do these creatures look like something you'd want to breed with?

what is this, Norman, you're relatives?  :laugh:

Not all Muslim and Arab women look like that...I know some who are prettier than some of the Jewish sephardic girls I know...but that's not the point of this thread...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2007, 04:16:26 PM »
Thank you for banning him...he's nuts!

As you can see by his below post to Chaim, he has been banned. Good riddance to him.

Note From Yacov:

Please read the following note. If you don't read it all out loud, at least read it to yourself.

Babylonian Jew is now banned. His E-mail address was "Tatar Power". I believe that he's some Caucus Mountain area creature.

His constant mention of white power websites led the moderators to believe that he is a Nazi. Every thread of his had some mention of racial anthropology. He claimed to be a Sfardic Jew born in Libya but he doesn't know how how to spell Sfardic or Mizrachi. He spells it "Miz hari" so I censored it through the word filter specially for him so it would come out as Mizrachi. He said an Arab told him it was called Miz hari. I think that might be a racial anthropology term that white Nazis use. He says he is half Libyan and half Iraqi. He says North African Jews are Berbers.

Even though he is banned, please answer his below question.

Dear Chaim

What do you think of Jews that eat Pork? I think their not really Jewish because they don't follow the rules of the religion and also the Pig is a dirty and unclean animal.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 04:23:25 PM »
His e-mail address is Tartar power! (it tastes good with fish)  Isn't that pretty much conclusive proof that he is a fraud?  What sort of Babylonian Jew would have that email address?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 04:24:51 PM »
Yacov, please give me a single verse from the bible in which it suggests that concubines are permitted.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2007, 05:02:43 PM »
As you can see by his below post to Chaim, he has been banned. Good riddance to him.

Note From Yacov:

Please read the following note. If you don't read it all out loud, at least read it to yourself.

Babylonian Jew is now banned. His E-mail address was "Tatar Power". I believe that he's some Caucus Mountain area creature.

His constant mention of white power websites led the moderators to believe that he is a Nazi. Every thread of his had some mention of racial anthropology. He claimed to be a Sfardic Jew born in Libya but he doesn't know how how to spell Sfardic or Mizrachi. He spells it "Miz hari" so I censored it through the word filter specially for him so it would come out as Mizrachi. He said an Arab told him it was called Miz hari. I think that might be a racial anthropology term that white Nazis use. He says he is half Libyan and half Iraqi. He says North African Jews are Berbers.

Even though he is banned, please answer his below question.

Dear Chaim

What do you think of Jews that eat Pork? I think their not really Jewish because they don't follow the rules of the religion and also the Pig is a dirty and unclean animal.

First of all, it is Caucasus, not "Caucus", Mountain

Secondly, Tartars, are not from Caucasia, but from East European Plain in Russia.

Thirdly, I am from Caucasia, and your "Caucus Mountain area creature" is an insult to me too.

Fourthly, that is the same Caucasia, after which the Caucasian Race was named by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach in 18th century. So if I am a Caucasian "creature", then I don't know what you call yourself.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 05:40:33 PM »
I find the "yumi" business disturbing.
If concubines are sex slaves then i don't see any allowances, its wrong.
The women should either be left to decide the truth for themselves or exiled, not used.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 05:47:35 PM »
I find the "yumi" business disturbing.
If concubines are sex slaves then i don't see any allowances, its wrong.
The women should either be left to decide the truth for themselves or exiled, not used.

Brilliant.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 07:43:46 PM »
A concubine is any woman who lives with a man she is not married to. In ancient times it was as acceptable as marriage. Jacob also had concubines and 4 of the tribes of Israel are descended from them. They were his wives' handmaids.

Concubines are only wrong by Rabbinical decree, not Heavenly decree.

I personally would not recommend anyone to have concubines.  First, it's not socially acceptable. Second, your wife will be the love of your life...far holier to have that type of marriage than many wives or concubines.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
Sex with arabs is bestiallity as they are sub-human. The only things arabs should be used for are target practice and fertiliser.

I think you should be used for fertilizer. Arabs aren't animals or beasts. This kind of talk is embarassing.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »
1.  According to the Bible, the women of enemy nations that we defeated were taken into slavery and became our slaves, not our concubines.  We are not permitted to rape them.  The Bible gives a scenerio where if a soldier in battle can't control himself from desiring to marry a conquered single woman, he is to go through a lengthy process in order for her to become permitted so that she would become disgusting in his eyes like he has to shave her hair and let her nails grow long, invite her parents over and stuff like that. 
2.  According to the Bible, it is permitted in Judaism to have several wives and to have concubines.  We just don't do this any more since it became not popular and the Ashkenzim had a Rabbi who made a temporary ban on having several wives so the monogomous Gentile nations they were living in won't have hatred toward us or for some similar reason but the ban expired.  Anyways, whatever is permitted by the Bible is permitted, my father's Karate instructor in the 70's was a Sephardic Jew who's father came from an Arab country and his father had several wives.

The Jewish concept of a concubine is not the same as the gentile concept.  A concubine has the same status as your wife.  The only exception is that if she wants a divorce she can do so by word of mouth and does not need any divorce contract and she does not have a marriage contract or a regular wedding ceremony.  So in effect concubines have an advantage since they don't have to wait for the husband to give a divorce contract to be divorced if the marriage does not work out and they don't need a normal wedding ceremony to become married.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 09:36:49 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2007, 09:35:38 PM »
Sex with arabs is bestiallity as they are sub-human. The only things arabs should be used for are target practice and fertiliser.

Ugh!! Shame on you! That kind of talk is unacceptable!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »
All I can say about BabylonianJew is that Pikachu would be ashamed. Terribly ashamed.

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2007, 10:39:39 PM »
Having sex with an arab is beastiality.
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 11:17:02 PM »
I agree with what you say completely newman.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2007, 11:24:50 PM »
I'm a little leery to delve in considering this is the topic that once got me banned, but here goes...

A: I do NOT want anybody here to have relations with ANY Arab creatures in ANY shape or form. My only purpose in bringing it up before in the Gaza thread was to demonstrate the scriptural principle that G-d has no mercy on savage Nazi women, NOT that JTF members should all forcibly take Muslim Nazi whores as concubines!

B: The woman standing before the Lebanese flag is awfully hot (I really hope she doesn't have kids, for many reasons  ;)), but would any of you have interest in her recalling that 11 months ago, she was dancing around in the streets in a hashish and khat-induced frenzy with green and yellow spraypainted hair?

C: I agree with Newman. The only thing Muslims are good for is fertilizer and plinking... oh, and I might throw in pig food as well.  ;) :D

newman

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2007, 11:29:04 PM »
I agree with what you say completely newman.

Thanks Z;

It's typical.......the demons and savages of the turd world want to devour us and we have our own people want us to "nice". Like hell!!

I would not compare myselfe in any way to the saint Rabbi Meir Kahane(ZTL), but he used to get the same dribble from these type of people.
" yes, Rabbi we know the savages are beating our brains out and trying to wipe us out but could you please tone it down and be a nice jewish boy."

Not me, Pal.

newman

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2007, 11:36:21 PM »
I'm a little leery to delve in considering this is the topic that once got me banned, but here goes...

A: I do NOT want anybody here to have relations with ANY Arab creatures in ANY shape or form. My only purpose in bringing it up before in the Gaza thread was to demonstrate the scriptural principle that G-d has no mercy on savage Nazi women, NOT that JTF members should all forcibly take Muslim Nazi whores as concubines!

B: The woman standing before the Lebanese flag is awfully hot (I really hope she doesn't have kids, for many reasons  ;)), but would any of you have interest in her recalling that 11 months ago, she was dancing around in the streets in a hashish and khat-induced frenzy with green and yellow spraypainted hair?

C: I agree with Newman. The only thing Muslims are good for is fertilizer and plinking... oh, and I might throw in pig food as well.  ;) :D

Thankyou CF,

Evertone wrings their hands about the barbarians trying to destroy us, but don't want to do or say anything impolite!

If a savage breaks in and tries to club them to death, are they going to respond in kind and save their lives or act like a liberal arts professor and try to counsel them?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2007, 11:58:56 PM »
...............And what's more, ladies;

These dear little arabs have clearly and plainly expressed their unabiguous deire to murder every jew on the planet and then do the same to every non-moslem(that is ...all the ones they don't pack rape or enslave) Get it?? That means you, me, Chaim .......... everybody.

Please.....smell the coffee here. ???
Exactly the case!!! Excellent Post!!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2007, 12:10:07 AM »
And you wanna know who killed the most Jews in history? White gentiles. I say we kill all the white gentiles. They're all animals and scum! They're beastial and sleeping with one would be beastiality.

Arabs are at the very least a distant second in terms of Jew-killing. I wager these savage asses saying that all Arabs wanna kill Jews have never met a single Arab in their life, nor a black for that matter as its generally the same subhumans making viciously racist comments on the affirmative action forum.

It's funny, I know plenty of Christian Arabs who are good people, including a bunch of terribly attactive ladies lol. I guess they're beasts though and not human. I should hate them because they obviously want to kill all Jews. It must be something in their DNA as Arabs.

As far as I'm concerned, all these hate-monger losers who just get off making ridiculous racist comments can drop dead. Get out of your basement and get a life. There's a real world out there and it wouldn't hurt if you learned how to live in it.

We have real enemies like Islam, communism, socialism, totalitarianism, etc and people just wanna have a laugh at some funny thing a black person did on the subway. That's Kahanism? That's JTF? Oh, some black person said Mmm Hmmm on a subway. Let's call them all apes and claim all they wanna do is rape and kill white people. Good job, guys.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2007, 12:29:06 AM »
And you wanna know who killed the most Jews in history? White gentiles. I say we kill all the white gentiles. They're all animals and scum! They're beastial and sleeping with one would be beastiality.

Arabs are at the very least a distant second in terms of Jew-killing. I wager these savage asses saying that all Arabs wanna kill Jews have never met a single Arab in their life, nor a black for that matter as its generally the same subhumans making viciously racist comments on the affirmative action forum.

It's funny, I know plenty of Christian Arabs who are good people, including a bunch of terribly attactive ladies lol. I guess they're beasts though and not human. I should hate them because they obviously want to kill all Jews. It must be something in their DNA as Arabs.

As far as I'm concerned, all these hate-monger losers who just get off making ridiculous racist comments can drop dead. Get out of your basement and get a life. There's a real world out there and it wouldn't hurt if you learned how to live in it.

We have real enemies like Islam, communism, socialism, totalitarianism, etc and people just wanna have a laugh at some funny thing a black person did on the subway. That's Kahanism? That's JTF? Oh, some black person said Mmm Hmmm on a subway. Let's call them all apes and claim all they wanna do is rape and kill white people. Good job, guys.

Talk about getting out of the basement and getting a life!

Get into the 21st cenyury. It's arabs killing all the jews NOW.
It's arabs wanting to destroy us NOW
The barbarous criminality of minorities in western cities NOW is a damn site more serious than old man river MMM HMM.
Lastly, the attractive christian "arabs" you may slobber over are for the most part NOT arabs.Lebanese christians (very attractive ladies there) are descended from pheonicains- NOT arabs. Syrrian christians (who look very western are descended from assyrians-NOT arabs.Coptic christians are descende from ancient(civilised) egyptian-NOT arabs. Just compare their facial features to the positively simmian ones of arabs. You'll see they are worlds apart. You will also note (when you get around a bit) that their cultures and lifestyles are infinitely superior to those of the ar-apes.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2007, 12:34:18 AM »
I think everyone here is being to nice to the muzzies. I don't think they should be used as concubines but rather as dog food. I am sure those heroic attack dogs defending the jews could have a few nice meals out of the muzzies. I am not sure I would want to do that to the dogs. In all seriousness, I don't think the muzzies will be around long once Chaim takes over.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2007, 12:44:31 AM »
I think everyone here is being to nice to the muzzies. I don't think they should be used as concubines but rather as dog food. I am sure those heroic attack dogs defending the jews could have a few nice meals out of the muzzies. I am not sure I would want to do that to the dogs. In all seriousness, I don't think the muzzies will be around long once Chaim takes over.
The heroic attack dogs need a better diet than ground up muzzies. In all seriousness the muzzies are not much good for anything.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years