Author Topic: Topic name changed. Thread locked.  (Read 18235 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If we win against the Arabs should you use their women as concubines?
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2007, 12:49:48 AM »
Yeah, most of the sandshvartzas have AIDS and other infectious diseases which we wouldn't want the dogs to catch. We just need to rid ourselves of the Islamic problem.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »
I wish I could be Chaim's defense minister when he takes power, but alas, I am a Gentile.  :(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2007, 01:07:10 AM »
Don't worry Chaimfan. Maybe one day we will be lucky enough to have you president of the us. You could then start a program paying shvartzas to get the hell out. There are opportunities for righteous people to take actuon here as well.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2007, 01:09:21 AM »
Having sex with an arab is beastiality.

excuse me..having sex wtih a dog, horse, donkey etc...is beastiality.. Having sex with an Arab or any non Jew (that is if you are a Jew) is just wrong...Come on! What's wrong with all of you!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2007, 01:10:57 AM »
Sex with arabs is bestiallity as they are sub-human. The only things arabs should be used for are target practice and fertiliser.

I think you should be used for fertilizer. Arabs aren't animals or beasts. This kind of talk is embarassing.

OH REALLY!!!!!!!

Switch on the TV, ask an Israeli, sit next to one on the bus without a nose plug. Talk to doctors who try to repair the mutilated genitals of young girls. Talk to some of the countless victims of arab on jew or arab on christian pack rapeand murder

Dianne Fossey's mountain gorillas are more human than these people. Wake up.

Doesn't excuse you from saying that they are fertilizer and target practice...we are better than the way we are talking about arabs...we don't need to sound like the Jewish Islamic Jihad version..not on this forum...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2007, 01:12:06 AM »
No, having sex with an arab is much worse than having sex with a dog. Dogs are much cleaner, more sanitary animals than muzzies. Dogs are also intelligent and loyal which certainly can't be said about the muzzies. Having sex with a muslim is something that I refuse to think about. It is a true nighmare.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2007, 01:13:10 AM »
Dannycookies, the muzzies won't stick up for you so don't stick up for them. Being kind to them won't help us. They need to be afraid.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2007, 01:13:33 AM »
...............And what's more, ladies;

These dear little arabs have clearly and plainly expressed their unabiguous deire to murder every jew on the planet and then do the same to every non-moslem(that is ...all the ones they don't pack rape or enslave) Get it?? That means you, me, Chaim .......... everybody.

Please.....smell the coffee here. ???

Dude, I smell the coffee..but there is a classy way of expressing yourself here...I smell the coffee..it's very unpleasant. I am not happy that I have to hate muslims or anyone..but I know that i have to...and I"m not happy that there needs to be a war which requires killing a lot of people..but it's something that needs to be done.  However, to call them target practice and fertilizer doesn't do any good for OUR cause.  We have to be classy on this forum if we are going to have QUALITY members who can get on tv shows and spread the message.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2007, 01:15:40 AM »
Dannycookies on the contrary, if we are classy we won't get anything done. We need to terrorize the enemy and remove them forcibly. The muzzies don't understand talking, we just need to start aiming our spotting scope at them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2007, 01:16:30 AM »
I'm a little leery to delve in considering this is the topic that once got me banned, but here goes...

A: I do NOT want anybody here to have relations with ANY Arab creatures in ANY shape or form. My only purpose in bringing it up before in the Gaza thread was to demonstrate the scriptural principle that G-d has no mercy on savage Nazi women, NOT that JTF members should all forcibly take Muslim Nazi whores as concubines!

B: The woman standing before the Lebanese flag is awfully hot (I really hope she doesn't have kids, for many reasons  ;)), but would any of you have interest in her recalling that 11 months ago, she was dancing around in the streets in a hashish and khat-induced frenzy with green and yellow spraypainted hair?

C: I agree with Newman. The only thing Muslims are good for is fertilizer and plinking... oh, and I might throw in pig food as well.  ;) :D

Actually I like the pig food idea  :laugh:

but in all seriousness..once someone you hate is dead, according to Jewish law, you cannot desecrate their body.  I get offended as a Jew and human being when people talk about burning people or using them as fertilizer or whatever even if it is Osama bin Ladin..and i'm talking about once they are dead, where they are hurting anyone or anything anymore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2007, 01:20:54 AM »
Where in Torah or Talmud is it that dead Nazis get the same treatment as dead Jews?

Somehow I really, really don't think that the dead Canaanite, Midianite, Jebusite, and Philistine Nazis received proper burials.  :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2007, 01:21:10 AM »
No, having sex with an arab is much worse than having sex with a dog. Dogs are much cleaner, more sanitary animals than muzzies. Dogs are also intelligent and loyal which certainly can't be said about the muzzies. Having sex with a muslim is something that I refuse to think about. It is a true nighmare.

you know what, you can have sex with your dog, I'll have sex with the Arab woman if I had to choose...

I think I'm going to stop posting on this thread because it's not solving any situation.

And as i had posted earlier last week, this is the very gripe I have some people on this forum...I'm not advocating being nice to Muslims and Arabs..I'm advocating classy behavior which apparantly not many people here have.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2007, 01:22:04 AM »
NO, PUTTING PIG ON THEIR BODIES POST MORTUM IS A WONDERFUL THING TO DO. IF THE SANDSHVARTZAS KNOW THAT PIG WILL BE SPLATTERED ALL OVER THEMSELVES WHEN THEY DIE, THEY WONT BLOW THEMSELVES UP. THIS WILL SAVE JEWISH LIVES. WE MUST DESECRATE THE BODIES OF ALL MUZZIES.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2007, 01:23:35 AM »
I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I DON'T ACT WITH CLASS TOWARDS OUR ENEMIES. I BELIEVE THAT EVERY MUSLIM DESERVES TO DIE JUST FOR FOLLOWING THE KORAN. IT IS A INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR KILLING INFIDELS.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2007, 01:24:39 AM »
Dannycookies, I think you are a way nice guy so don't get offended or anything. We are having a gentlemans disagreement. In any event, I am going to sleep now so have a good night everyone.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2007, 01:24:54 AM »
Where in Torah or Talmud is it that dead Nazis get the same treatment as dead Jews?

Somehow I really, really don't think that the dead Canaanite, Midianite, Jebusite, and Philistine Nazis received proper burials.  :P

when did i talk about a proper burial?  mass graves sounds more like it...but burning their bodies goes against Torah.  We were made in Gd's image..therefore the dead corpse shoudl be respected.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2007, 01:25:50 AM »

you know what, you can have sex with your dog, I'll have sex with the Arab woman if I had to choose...

I think I'm going to stop posting on this thread because it's not solving any situation.

And as i had posted earlier last week, this is the very gripe I have some people on this forum...I'm not advocating being nice to Muslims and Arabs..I'm advocating classy behavior which apparantly not many people here have.

Danny has a point.

Rabbi Kahane knew how to debate.  He was smart.  He realized that the facts were enough to condemn the enemy.  Stupid insults are just that, stupid.

We should attack our enemies intelligently.  The truth is enough.

This is not a battlefield.  It is a forum.  One must not confuse the two.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 01:33:00 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2007, 01:25:57 AM »
NO, PUTTING PIG ON THEIR BODIES POST MORTUM IS A WONDERFUL THING TO DO. IF THE SANDSHVARTZAS KNOW THAT PIG WILL BE SPLATTERED ALL OVER THEMSELVES WHEN THEY DIE, THEY WONT BLOW THEMSELVES UP. THIS WILL SAVE JEWISH LIVES. WE MUST DESECRATE THE BODIES OF ALL MUZZIES.

Guess what, I agree with you!  for the first time in this arguement.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2007, 01:30:11 AM »
Gentlemen,

Don't let yourself become just another hate group.

You have to hate your enemy, but hate has to be constructive, that is serving a specific purpose.

We have goals. Becoming a satanist group is not of those.

Come now, if our enemies are satanic, does not mean you have to become one.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2007, 01:32:59 AM »

when did i talk about a proper burial?  mass graves sounds more like it...but burning their bodies goes against Torah.  We were made in Gd's image..therefore the dead corpse shoudl be respected.
So you believe every person in our culture who is cremated can't enter heaven, or what?

newman

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2007, 01:33:58 AM »

The body of Eichmann the nazi was burnt in Israel and thehes dumped in the med sea.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2007, 01:36:45 AM »

So you believe every person in our culture who is cremated can't enter heaven, or what?

A man is created from soil, and to the soil he shall go back.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2007, 01:37:59 AM »
That's why coffins are not permitted in Judaism.

The body has to integrate with soil.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2007, 01:44:09 AM »
Here is the quote:

Bereshit - Genesis 3:19

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken; for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2007, 01:46:40 AM »

The only thing that I understand from a Jewish perspective is that the human body was made in Gd's image and shoudl be respected.  So let's just say for example a regular person dies, you are not supposed to stare at it or talk about it in front of it.  The reason why is that if a person were living it wouldnt' be nice to do those things and here you are staring a dead body and it can't stare back at you.  when a Jew first dies, he needs to be cleansed in a bath called a mikva. The person who is doing the cleansing doesn't just dunk the body. He/she asks for permission, "Can I move your hand?, Can I dunk your head?" and etc.  because wiht a living person you just forcefully do somethign to them, You ask for permission.

In jewish law, the body shoudl be buried as soon as possible..like the next day.  The only exception is Shabbat.  So what if that were the situation?  Well, a dead person shoudl not be left alone, since it is written that man should not be alone.  Therefore, a person is designated to be wtih the body in the coffin and pslams are read to it.

So it's rather fascinating the kind of respect Judaism even puts for a dead person...so wonderful and beautiful that we treat living and dead things with that type of dignity.

I know that in Christianity it's different. I can't impose a Jewish point of view on Christians because it's a totally different theology and you need to follow your rules the way your church teaches you to do it.

As far as creamation...i dont' know if one goes to hell or heaven for doing it or not doing it.  Popular jewish belief is that at the time of the messiah, the dead bodies will be resurrected..but guess what? if they are creamated,well, that just sucks..you don't get resurrected...personally, I'm not sure if that is right or wrong..dont' know the whole rabbinical arguement.

however, I do know that according to Jewish law, one is not supposed to get creamated.  Some rabbis argue that one shoudl not donate body parts for future transplants...I personally disagree wtih them..because if you donate a body part to save another one's life which will in essence save billions of lives (that person you saved will save his offspring and their offspring)...and that's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge mitzva if you can in your death save that many lives..HUUUUUUUUUGE!

come to think of it, it woudl make a good ask JTF question for Chaim on whether when he dies he would ever donate any of his organs to save future Jewish and righteous gentile lives...