Author Topic: For Imaknick  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
For Imaknick
« on: June 17, 2007, 11:10:43 PM »
Imaknick (is that "I'm a Knick")?

I can answer your question as a Christian. The truth is that at a very narrow time period around the death of Christ, some radical Jews considered him and his followers to be a threat to their power. It wasn't all Jews by any means whatsoever, and historically the phase of persecution was certainly an anomaly within Judaism.

Don't forget that the Romans, who are our real enemies, persecuted both Jews and Christians with equal ferocity for centuries, until the time of Constantine, when only Jews were targeted for pogroms and holocausts thereafter.

The people who forever after have accused Jews of being "Christ-killers" are savage pagans, plain and simple, who are jealous of the Jews because their lazy, primitive, impoverished jokes of civilizations could never compete with Torah discipline.

Hope that helps.

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: For Imaknick
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 12:24:24 AM »
Chaimfan thanks for clearing the issue up. You write well and your explanation makes a lot of sense. I am jewish but know nothing about this issue. Very enlightening post.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 12:56:35 AM »
Thanks a bunch, and I am glad you liked my opinion on the matter. Another promotion point to you, btw.  :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 01:08:32 AM »
I just gave you a promotion to. I never really use that promotion feature cause I am so used to the forum in its previous form.
I am urinating on a Koran.