Poll

Who'd win in a fight between Allen T and the infamous 40 pound bundle of fury?

Allen-T
Wolverine

Author Topic: Allen-T vs. A Wolverine  (Read 3496 times)

Joe Schmo

Allen-T vs. A Wolverine
« on: June 17, 2007, 11:59:20 PM »
Have at it!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 12:35:16 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Allen-T vs. A Wolverine
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 12:03:45 AM »
C'mon now, there's no competition.  Wolverines are pretty hardcore animals but we're talking about Allen T here!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 12:20:18 AM »
C'mon now, there's no competition.  Wolverines are pretty hardcore animals but we're talking about Allen T here!

I second that!

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 06:09:38 AM »
Stop it. If I was so strong I wouldn't be killing myself with these Krav Maga lessons!! At the moment I'm overweight and easily winded after stupidly smoking again for about 6 weeks before training began. I am aware of the fact that trouble often departs me because of my size and that is good and can be used, but there is always someone tougher & stronger and they can be bigger or smaller. Saturday's KM lesson was the first one with the owner of the school. He's a small guy, but I think he could take 6 of me without trouble. He hit me in the arm at one point with his forearm it felt like steel. He's very funny too, it's like being in the military, being called a bunch of ["p" word that rhymes wussies and is sometimes used with the word "cat"]. After we were called this 2-3 times most got the combination correct and he said to the other instructor, "see, call them a bunch of "p"s and they get it. 

Offline underground

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 08:27:11 AM »
LOL
לעולם לא עוד !

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 09:47:28 AM »
Hey Allen I noticed that your YouTube account was suspended yesterday, why?
All the videos that I had stored in favorites dissapeared... Can you get your account back?

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 01:26:58 PM »
All the videos that I had stored in favorites dissapeared... Can you get your account back?

It doesn't appear that way. I will begin reuploading those videos on the other channel, TakeBackAmericaJTF in a couple of weeks when I finish this project I am working on. 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 01:31:34 PM »

It doesn't appear that way. I will begin reuploading those videos on the other channel, TakeBackAmericaJTF in a couple of weeks when I finish this project I am working on. 

Eh-hem!

Off-topic!

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »
When I was a child I wanted to wrestle with Wonder Woman.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 02:17:47 PM »

So did my father.  I was too young at the time to appreciate 'wrestling'.

Do you think Wonder Woman could take a Wolverine?

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 03:00:09 PM »

So did my father.  I was too young at the time to appreciate 'wrestling'.

Do you think Wonder Woman could take a Wolverine?

In all honesty I was never a comic book person, as far as super heros go. I read dreadful magazines like Eerie, Creepy and Vampirella, Psycho, etc. In retrospect what the hell were my parents thinking letting me read that crap?? Anyhow, I loved the Wonder Woman character from the 70's TV show w/ Lynda Carter. Something about larger than life beautiful, strong females has always done it for me. One of my earliest memories is going with my father to visit my aunt Pattie. This was like 1970, I was about 6 years old and my Aunt Pattie was a teenager who worked in a 5 & Dime store. She was the most beautiful thing one's eyes could behold. I remember being so excited whenever we went there, she had that whole 70's look, the big hair, go-go boots and she just fawned all over me like I was all that mattered. There was something about being the presence of such large, magnificent, blinding beauty paying me all that attention that molded my brain somehow. Ahhhh, memories.   

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 11:56:53 PM »
Next match: Allen-T vs. an angry Komodo dragon!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 01:14:32 AM »
Next match: Allen-T vs. an angry Komodo dragon!
And after that we'll take away the "Komodo" part.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 05:45:04 AM »

What are you working on? Is it for JTF?

No, to pay the rent, ;) though I did sent VJA some $$ out of the advance when I got it. 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:30:44 PM by Allen-T »