Author Topic: israeli anti-miscegnation law  (Read 3793 times)

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
Re: israeli anti-miscegnation law
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 07:28:47 PM »
Hasmonean, you linked to two anti-Semitic sites.  That American Civil Rights review site has a section on "Jewish terrorism."  shvartzamania has a broken link to the Historical Review Press, which publishes Holocaust Denial screeds.  

Also, the fact that you wrote earlier that all American Jews should be forcibly removed to Israel makes me believe you're nothing but a white nationalist. 

So I suggest you explain yourself if you don't want to get banned.  
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i post my own blog pots defending yahadut,and refuting khazar theory,holocaust denial etc etc and i am a white nationalist? :)

yes i do frequent StørmFrønt if they have valuable info in this field,and i take wisdom from wherever it is,as maimonides states we can do.

i will not explain or justify myself to you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 07:36:49 PM »

i post my own blog pots defending yahadut,and refuting khazar theory,holocaust denial etc etc and i am a white nationalist? :)

yes i do frequent StørmFrønt if they have valuable info in this field,and i take wisdom from wherever it is,as maimonides states we can do.

Hasmonean,

Please bear with us here at JTF as we have many people come here with some interesting ideas and often we have trolls who try to paint JTF in an ugly light. Since we here in America are going into an election year and JTF is working hard to avoid another Obummer victory we need to avoid controversy which will diminish JTFs ability to have an influence.

Lisa is a moderator and a valuable JTF member who is concerned for the wellbeing of JTF. I recommend you respect the long term members here if you want to be able to remain a member. While we can all differ in opinions we should be able to respect the more senior members here.

It is best to give all the benefit of the doubt in this... I hope you can understand...

PS: I believe we also learn to 'learn from everyone' from Pirkie Avot 4:1

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/pirkei-avos-who-is-wise/

Ben Zoma says:

Who is wise?
  The one who learns from every person…
  Who is brave?
  The one who subdues his negative inclination…
  Who is rich?
  The one who is appreciates what he has…
  Who is honored?
  The one who gives honor to others…
  (Talmud - Avot 4:1)

http://ascentofsafed.com/cgi-bin/ascent.cgi?Name=avos4

Mishnah 1

"..Who is wise? He who learns from every person.."

There are many sages who know how to learn, but not how to teach. They find it difficult to arrange their lessons in an easily understood format, or they spend too much time on introductions or matters of secondary importance, so that their students find it difficult to follow their train of thought. Who is a wise person? One who learns from and understands everyone, even a bad teacher.

Midrash Shmuel (3)

"Ben Zoma said: Who is wise? He who learns from every person, as it is stated: 'From all those who have taught me I have gained wisdom…'"

The verse states, "From all those who have taught me I have gained wisdom," whereas the Mishna adds that one must learn from every person. One must learn not only Torah from one's teachers, but also the good qualities of character and upright conduct which one discerns in any person, even if he is an ignoramus or a wicked fellow.

Maggid of Mezritch, Or Torah 115a (3)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:45:13 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 07:42:10 PM »
Hasmonean,

Please bear with us here at JTF as we have many people come here with some interesting ideas and often we have trolls who try to paint JTF in an ugly light. Since we here in America are going into an election year and JTF is working hard to avoid another Obummer victory we need to avoid controversy which will diminish JTFs ability to have an influence.

Lisa is a moderator and a valuable JTF member who is concerned for the wellbeing of JTF. I recommend you respect the long term members here if you want to be able to remain a member. While we can all differ in opinions we should be able to respect the more senior members here.

It is best to give all the benefit of the doubt in this... I hope you can understand...

I understand achi.if anyone is interested in this topic ill pm them.
i still hope we can stay on subject to change the law.

i did find it insulting though,so i merely respond to defend my nshama.

delete it if you want.

Vienna mike says violence works,maybe torching some masajid would be more usefull then gaining a petition.

not that we are condoning violence,but lets if someone were to accidently torch a  mosque,the israeli gov might be more open to listen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 07:48:36 PM »
I understand achi.if anyone is interested in this topic ill pm them.
i still hope we can stay on subject to change the law.

i did find it insulting though,so i merely respond to defend my nshama.

delete it if you want.

Vienna mike says violence works,maybe torching some masajid would be more usefull then gaining a petition.

not that we are condoning violence,but lets if someone were to accidently torch a  mosque,the israeli gov might be more open to listen.

Ah Vienna Mike.... I have not heard about him in a while... I used to read his comments at A7 a couple years ago. Last I heard he has a blog....

But the last comment you made will not find public support here {although we know how you feel}. I personally would say that I would not shed tears if something like that were to happen...

JTF wants to remain a legal organization.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 07:53:52 PM »

Then I don't think we have anything else to say to you. Goodbye and don't let the door hit your tuchis on the way out.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
Well Hasmonean, since you think this is all a joke, I'm putting you in the Time Out Corner for the time being, until I decide what to do with you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2011, 08:47:31 PM »
Størm Frønt is bad mmkay.  Learn to justify your views at a higher level.  StørmFrønt equals pedophilia and Nazism.  All nazis deserve to have done to them what they want to do with us.

Stay away from Størm Frønt and learn what we teach here.  It will elevate your neshama significantly as it has done with most members on this forum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2011, 09:39:39 PM »
Well Hasmonean, since you think this is all a joke, I'm putting you in the Time Out Corner for the time being, until I decide what to do with you.
I say it's time to ban the pedo.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2011, 10:46:05 PM »
I think it matters more what they are like in the present rather than what they did in the past. Telegony is complete junk.

On the other hand I don't think I'd want a guy who had been with black women because the very idea would gross me out.''

me too.if they make teshuva good for them.i couldnt be where a black has been though.and that doesnt mean i would want that to be the mother of my kids.

a leopard doesnt change its spots.

once you go black you dont go back,because noone wants you back  :::D

i broke up with my fiance for that reason,previous marriage to a african.

couldnt stomach that.

Well that was something that should have come to light before she became your fiance if that issue was that important to you. It's good you found out before you got married though.

It's very bad to 'frequent' that site. Read it too much and it will warp your mind. Those types of things can affect you in a very bad way even if you don't think they will.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:56:53 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2011, 10:54:16 PM »
That's why I think the whole concept of race is absurd. The issue isn't what someone looks like, it's how they act. It just so happens to be that 97% of black people are evil (by choice) compared to much lesser percentages for whites and Asians.

If the whole concept of race is absurd then you can't say that there even is such a thing as black people for 97% of them to be anything. It's true that the definitions of each race are a bit fuzzy around the edges, but that doesn't mean they don't exist in nature. Clearly different races exist (and even require different doses of medicine, age at different rates, etc.). Race is just one part of the whole package when it comes to roots and traditions though. There are many things which define someone's identity, that's just one of them.

Would a woman who has slept with a black man before marriage gross me out more than one who has slept with a white, Asian, or Hispanic? Yes, but only because blacks are more degenerate than whites and it's very likely that whoever he was, he was a real piece of excrement. But I would be grossed out by any premarital sexual activity regardless of what race she was with.

There would also be a higher risk of her carrying an STD, but I think a lot of people get tested before marriage anyway.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
There is no merit in hating others.

I don't know about that other guy (he seems kind of extreme) but I wanted to make sure people know I don't hate anyone for who they are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2011, 11:32:44 PM »
To each his own obviously but what I want to ask is why so many of us in this day and age aren't grossed out by the thought of premarital sexual activity period. It really is disgusting when you stop to consider that you really are having sex with everybody that person has ever had sex with in their life.

To me it is like fag "marriage". We are more and more looking the other way at it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 11:43:37 PM »
One more comment Rubystars--one notices that every single member that has freely posted their own picture (assuming it is for real) has turned out to be a troll or a nutcase.

To that end I think it's time for Hasmonean to go and I'm not sure why he's not banned yet.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 12:22:17 AM »
One more comment Rubystars--one notices that every single member that has freely posted their own picture (assuming it is for real) has turned out to be a troll or a nutcase.

To that end I think it's time for Hasmonean to go and I'm not sure why he's not banned yet.

Chaim posts his picture on the forum  ;D

You're right about the majority of members who have done it though, although I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with it, it's generally not a good idea if someone wants to avoid getting stigmatized when they apply for jobs, etc.

To each his own obviously but what I want to ask is why so many of us in this day and age aren't grossed out by the thought of premarital sexual activity period. It really is disgusting when you stop to consider that you really are having sex with everybody that person has ever had sex with in their life.

To me it is like fag "marriage". We are more and more looking the other way at it.

You're right, premarital sex should be seen as something shameful, even for men, although it affects women more directly it's a sin for both.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:39:28 AM by Rubystars »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 12:30:48 AM »
At one time, in the civilized western world, there was a stigma on premarital sex for both sexes. Yes it was greater for women but still, being a "cad" was frowned upon whereas being a "player" is the highest honor a man can achieve now. We have even redefined the word pimp from being a handler of prostitutes to a suave, studly womanizer.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 12:38:53 AM »
At one time, in the civilized western world, there was a stigma on premarital sex for both sexes. Yes it was greater for women but still, being a "cad" was frowned upon whereas being a "player" is the highest honor a man can achieve now. We have even redefined the word pimp from being a handler of prostitutes to a suave, studly womanizer.

Great analysis. It's really a shame that evil in all forms is much more tolerated today than in the past.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2011, 12:41:08 AM »
There is not an issue if the people you work with know where you stand on the issues. Baruch Hashem that I have never been hassled for my beliefs by my employers.

Regarding premarital sex... Indeed it is wrong according to Torah... I know many great couples who never even lived together before marrying.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 12:43:20 AM »
There is not an issue if the people you work with know where you stand on the issues. Baruch Hashem that I have never been hassled for my beliefs by my employers.

Regarding premarital sex... Indeed it is wrong according to Torah... I know many great couples who never even lived together before marrying.

That's good Muman. I'm glad you have a work place that respects your right to your own beliefs and political opinions. Some places don't.

Even going to a liberal college, when I took a psychology class they did say that studies showed that if people did not live together before marriage that they had a higher rate of success when they did get married as far as staying together.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 12:45:52 AM »
That's good Muman. I'm glad you have a work place that respects your right to your own beliefs and political opinions. Some places don't.

Even going to a liberal college, when I took a psychology class they did say that studies showed that if people did not live together before marriage that they had a higher rate of success when they did get married as far as staying together.

As I said, Baruch Hashem, it is truly a miracle the story of my livelyhood... May we all be blessed with a stable income and enough to provide for our families...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 12:56:29 AM »

Nobody, of any religion, should cohabit or "shack up". If you can afford living together you can afford to get a quickie wedding somewhere. If you aren't willing to marry you shouldn't be in that relationship!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 01:04:42 AM »
Nobody, of any religion, should cohabit or "shack up". If you can afford living together you can afford to get a quickie wedding somewhere. If you aren't willing to marry you shouldn't be in that relationship!

In todays generation this is very rare...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 01:06:53 AM »
It's because if you do, you view commitments much more flippantly/lightly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 06:36:14 PM »
It's because if you do, you view commitments much more flippantly/lightly.

Yes. Also if you've lived together, had sex together, etc. and then get married, then what's the real change in getting married? I think that's another reason it fails. There's no real distinction between married and not married that way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »
So, was the pedophile Hasmonean ever banned?