Author Topic: How to Spot a Troll!  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
How to Spot a Troll!
« on: November 28, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »
Considering the fact we are going to be getting a lot of new members, because of Chaim's english videos, we should be wary of trolls who come here to stir trouble.

Some of the signs of trolls are that there posts:

1.Focus on RACE, and how science or religion justifies racism.

2. Calls to VIOLENCE or other UNLAWFUL behavior. This alone should be enough to ban someone, because all it takes is one of these type of posts to get law enforcement officials to shut down this site.

Please feel free to add to the list, so we can quickly get rid of trolls from this site before they cause us harm.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How to Spot a Troll!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:17:46 PM »
Considering the fact we are going to be getting a lot of new members, because of Chaim's english videos, we should be wary of trolls who come here to stir trouble.

2. Calls to VIOLENCE or other UNLAWFUL behavior. This alone should be enough to ban someone, because all it takes is one of these type of posts to get law enforcement officials to shut down this site.

Please feel free to add to the list, so we can quickly get rid of trolls from this site before they cause us harm.
The second thing is the most serious and really could cause the most problems... Anyone seeing post that call for unlawful behavior or violence  should really refute the post as being against JTF policy... The person making posts like that should be banned without warning if they are new to the forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 08:20:09 PM »
The second thing is the most serious and really could cause the most problems... Anyone seeing post that call for unlawful behavior or violence  should really refute the post as being against JTF policy... The person making posts like that should be banned without warning if they are new to the forum.

This is exactly what I did the other night when Hasmonean made some very suspect suggestions...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 08:24:17 PM »
Well then, I think I'll ban Hasmonean now.  I put him in the Time Out corner last night.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 08:26:33 PM »
Im a bit of an expert on this.  I will share SOME of the techniques

1) starting lots of NEW posts as a new member

2) all posts focus on ONE subject.  That subject is usually one of the following themes.

a.  Islam shouldnt be the main focus of the forum -  (This is the most common theme)
  b.  Naziism and Nazi imagery  (Sayno2Islam/antiDuke did this a lot)  (They say post this stuff as a warning... but their obsession is very unnatural)
  c.  anti-Cathollicism should be the main focus
  d.  The Tea Party is the true enemy (These are always Leftist Jews pretending to be conservative)

3) They always have 'artifacts' of their tendencies in their signature.

4) calls to violence

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »
Well then, I think I'll ban Hasmonean now.  I put him in the Time Out corner last night.

That Hasmonean seems to be some kind of self hating Jew since he seemed defend the Black Hebrew Israelites.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 08:28:16 PM »
Here he suggests torching a mosque...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,58549.msg526800.html#msg526800

Vienna mike says violence works,maybe torching some masajid would be more usefull then gaining a petition.

not that we are condoning violence,but lets if someone were to accidently torch a  mosque,the israeli gov might be more open to listen.

My response:

Ah Vienna Mike.... I have not heard about him in a while... I used to read his comments at A7 a couple years ago. Last I heard he has a blog....

But the last comment you made will not find public support here {although we know how you feel}. I personally would say that I would not shed tears if something like that were to happen...

JTF wants to remain a legal organization.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »
Anything that would be a caricatured version of JTF beliefs, like something over the top and more extreme than most people here would actually believe in.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
Well then, I think I'll ban Hasmonean now.  I put him in the Time Out corner last night.

Hold on give the benefit of a doubt. Why such a witch hunt? Maybe he's seriously racist, sooo. (didnt read all his posts) but did learn something. If he didn't know that one can't write to tource a mosque, perhaps just tell him (and others) to stop before banning.
 This attitude will only bann people and make fewer members.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 09:37:38 PM »
Damn trolls!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 09:38:49 PM »
OK, I'll hold off for now. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 09:50:03 PM »

This is exactly what I did the other night when Hasmonean made some very suspect suggestions...

I missed that one.  Which thread was it in?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 10:04:03 PM »

Please feel free to add to the list
Okay

3: Mentioning anti-Semitic leaders like Alex Jones, Ron Paul, or David Duke in their first few posts

4: Posting their pic freely

5: Asking or talking about trolls

6: Wedge behavior, i.e. attacking groups such as Serbs, etc.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 10:10:04 PM »
I missed that one.  Which thread was it in?

I reposted what he said and my response above... But here is the link..

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,58549.msg526800.html#msg526800

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 10:20:49 PM »
Anything that would be a caricatured version of JTF beliefs, like something over the top and more extreme than most people here would actually believe in.
Good one. Several years ago, when I was new to the forum, it was common for the Pedofronters of that day to post things such as "Jews are the master race".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »
When they have really long obsessive posts.

Either a troll or simply asking for trouble.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 12:30:12 AM »
OK, I'll hold off for now. 
He admitted to being a pedo. What else do you need to know?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 12:55:23 AM »
Okay

3: Mentioning anti-Semitic leaders like Alex Jones, Ron Paul, or David Duke in their first few posts

those items are indicators, but they are not certain. maybe they need to get something off their chest regarding trolls or specific anti-semites. i hardly think that posting your pic is sign of a troll, trolls like anonymity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 01:21:51 AM »
Okay

I agree with all the above except the Ron Paul part.  Many new members (myself included) were Paul-bot Libertarians before we were enlightened by JTF.  These members are shocked when the forum refers to Ron Paul as a Nazi....  This has happened so many times, ive lost track.  However... Alex Jones and Duke are different story, since you have to be living under a rock to not know they are jew haters.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 01:25:04 AM »
I agree with all the above except the Ron Paul part.  Many new members (myself included) were Paul-bot Libertarians before we were enlightened by JTF.  These members are shocked when the forum refers to Ron Paul as a Nazi....  This has happened so many times, ive lost track.  However... Alex Jones and Duke are different story, since you have to be living under a rock to not know they are jew haters.

duke's career is based on antisemitism, thats no secret, but believe it or not, when i joined, i didn't think jones was an antisemite (though i was slightly suspicious) now, over a year later, it is obvious both paul and jones are nazis.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 01:54:03 AM »
I think there are 2 major categories for trolls.   Both with the goal of sabotaging JTF.

1)  Nazis/Muslims who want to destroy JTF because its Jewish.

2)  Leftists who want to destroy JTF because its NOT leftist

The first category is typically easy to spot as Nazis/muslims are braindead, and are too dumb to keep their cover.

The second kind of troll is the tougher one, because they are harder to spot, since they typically know their stuff and they are far more knowledgable about Judaism in general.

The second kind STUDY us.  They find that WEDGE, and they do it in a way that will get some members here to go along with it... or at least tolerate it.  Its the second category that worries me more.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 03:24:25 AM »
I don't really understand why so many people seem not to be aware of Ron Paul's Nazism. He is as least as obvious about it as Alex Jones, and approaches David Duke.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 04:45:26 AM »
I don't really understand why so many people seem not to be aware of Ron Paul's Nazism. He is as least as obvious about it as Alex Jones, and approaches David Duke.
I feel the same way and it has bewildered me as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 02:28:52 PM »
Good point, briann. I also think it's correct that people who make tons and tons of threads are often up to no good.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 03:11:30 PM »
Good one. Several years ago, when I was new to the forum, it was common for the Pedofronters of that day to post things such as "Jews are the master race".

lol, that does sound like a troll post