Author Topic: Top 10 Jew-Haters of 2011  (Read 3685 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Top 10 Jew-Haters of 2011
« on: December 14, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »
Here is a reproduction of the PDF from the Simon Weisenthal center which ranks the top 10 antisemites of 2011...

http://www.wiesenthal.com/atf/cf/%7B54d385e6-f1b9-4e9f-8e94-890c3e6dd277%7D/TOP-TEN-SLURS_2011-FINAL.PDF

For the last two years, The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a leading Jewish human rights NGO, has compiled a list  of the top ten anti-Israel and anti-Semitic slurs.  The list continues to reflect the growing global anti-Semitism  and de-legitimization of Israel coming from mainstream voices.  It does not include statements by terrorist  organizations, the lunatic fringe, or the government of Iran. These citings should serve as a wake-up call to  those who believe that such rants are the exclusive domain of Neo-Nazis and crackpots.

1) “I come before you today from the Holy Land, the land of Palestine, the land  of divine messages, ascension of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon  him and the birthplace of Jesus Christ peace be upon him, to speak on  behalf of the Palestinian people…”

-Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas at his UN General Assembly address,  September 23, 2011. Speaking to the world, Abbas omitted any reference to the Jewish  people’s connection to the Holy Land. No reference to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, nor King  David, King Solomon, or Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel. 

2) “I would like to see accurate statistics of how many Israelis have been  killed by the bombs thrown by Palestinians or with the rockets that were  launched by them?…. we know that hundreds of thousands of Palestinians  were killed… neither Turkey nor the Muslims in the region have exerted  such cruelty on Israel… Israel is inexplicably cruel, against innocent  Palestinians, hiding behind the Nazi Holocaust and seeking victimhood.... Everybody knows what Israel is about.”

-Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan during CNN Interview with Fareed Zakaria, September 25, 2011

3) “Everything that happens today in the world has to do with the Zionists…  American Jews are behind the world economic crisis that has hit Greece also.”

-Zorba The Greek composer, Mikis Theodorakis, winner of the International Music  Council-UNESCO International Music Prize, also told Greek TV that he was “anti-Israel  and anti-Semitic,” February 15, 2011

4) “I love Hitler…People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your  forefathers, would all be f****** gassed,”

–The renowned Christian Dior fashion designer John Galliano was fired and later convicted in a French court for his anti-Semitic rants screamed at Jews in a Paris bar.  Galliano later apologized

5) “I understand Hitler... He’s not what you would call a good guy, but yeah,  I understand much about him and I sympathize with him a little bit. But come on, I’m not for the Second World War, and I’m not against Jews... I am of course, very much for Jews. No, not too much, because Israel is a pain in the ass… I’m very much for Speer. Albert Speer [Hitler’s Architect]… He was also maybe one of God’s best children… Okay, I’m a Nazi.”

-Director Lars Von Trier was thrown out of the Cannes Film Festival after this rant,  May 18, 2011.  He later apologized

6) “[Jews] want that sucker of Syrian blood to remain and continue to prey and suck blood. They not only want their security, but also to enjoy the sight of Syrian blood being spilled…. Asking myself why Jewish support of Bashar [Assad] increased after they saw the rivers of Syrian blood this mass-murderer spilled in Syrian towns, an old image leapt to my mind, of Jews bleeding people and using their blood to prepare matzas. Logic does not accept this, but the facts prove it.”

–Syrian writer Osama Al-Malouhi, an opponent of President Bashar Assad, posted on an opposition website, October 26, 2011, The Middle East Media Research Institute.

7) “Not all the Jews in the world are evil….The ratio is 60-40. Sixty percent are evil to varying degrees, all the way to a level that words cannot describe, while 40 percent are not evil.”

–Tawfiq Okasha, a presidential candidate in post-Mubarak Egypt added that among the 40% of ‘non-evil’ Jews there is only one in a million who is blameless and that French President Nicolas Sarkozy is “one of those Jews who adhere to the Zionist ideology...one of the worst ideologies,” Al-Faraeen TV, October 31, 201

8) “The source that finances and incites all these international organizations… especially in the Arab world… are led by a single, evil organization, known as Zionism. It is behind all these movements, all these civil wars, and all these evils… Jesus Christ healed the sick among the Jews… and resurrected their dead. [How did they repay him?] “They strived to crucify him until he died…”

“Do the people of the opposition [today]… belong to Christianity or to Islam? No. They are deeply rooted in Judaism and in Zionism… Any
intelligent person who reads The Protocols of the Elders of Zion will see the extent of its influence on the politics of our region and the world.”

–George Saliba, Bishop of the Syrian Orthodox Church in Lebanon, Al-Dunya TV, July 24, 2011. The Middle East Media Research Institute

9) “Oppose the moral blackmail of the so-called Holocaust! [“Arbeit macht Frei!”] Truth makes free!”

– Hermann Dierkes, leader of the Left Party in Duisburg, Germany, April 2011. Dierkes posted a flyer on the website with a swatiska morphing into a Star of David and called for a boycott of Israeli products, labelling Israel a “rogue state” and a “warmonger.” “Arbeit macht Frei!” is inscribed on the gates of Nazi concentration camps including Auschwitz and Dachau.

10) “The state of Israel is an illegal, genocidal place… to equate Judaism with the state of Israel is to equate Christianity with [rapper] Flavor Flav.”

– Rev. Jeremiah Wright in a speech to thousands of people, June 14, 2011, Baltimore, Maryland.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Re: Top 10 Jew-Haters of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 12:30:07 AM »
Here is a reproduction of the PDF from the Simon Weisenthal center which ranks the top 10 antisemites of 2011...

http://www.wiesenthal.com/atf/cf/%7B54d385e6-f1b9-4e9f-8e94-890c3e6dd277%7D/TOP-TEN-SLURS_2011-FINAL.PDF

2) we know that hundreds of thousands of Palestinians  were killed… neither Turkey nor the Muslims in the region have exerted  such cruelty on Israel…

-Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan during CNN Interview with Fareed Zakaria, September 25, 2011

3) “Everything that happens today in the world has to do with the Zionists…  American Jews are behind the world economic crisis that has hit Greece also.”

-Zorba The Greek composer, Mikis Theodorakis, winner of the International Music  Council-UNESCO International Music Prize, also told Greek TV that he was “anti-Israel  and anti-Semitic,” February 15, 2011

10) “The state of Israel is an illegal, genocidal place… to equate Judaism with the state of Israel is to equate Christianity with [rapper] Flavor Flav.”

– Rev. Jeremiah Wright in a speech to thousands of people, June 14, 2011, Baltimore, Maryland.

The Turk reminds me of how the blacks say, "AND YOUZ KILLED FIDY MILLIONS BLACKS PEOPLES IN DA SLAVE TRADE IN JUZ ONE YEARZZZ!!!"

Yemach schmum to all, esp. these three!
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 01:37:41 AM »
Good list.  Includes a variety of Muslims, white Nazis and black nazis.

Glad you used the term jew-haters as apposed to anti-semites as well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 01:43:34 AM »
Good list.  Includes a variety of Muslims, white Nazis and black nazis.

Glad you used the term jew-haters as apposed to anti-semites as well.

Yes, I try to use that word instead of antisemite because so many people are 'confused' when you use that term... Jew hatred describes the phenomenon in better terms anyway..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 02:15:54 AM »
If this were an honest list the leaders of the Weaselthal Center would make the top ten for sure.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 02:40:23 AM »
I sincerely hope that these Jew Haters are watching their backs !  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »
Lars Von Trier is just a Hollywood idiot probably an alcoholic and drug addict.The same goes for the dress designer John Galliano
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 07:25:53 AM »
It's interesting to me they don't consider Jeremiah Wright to be part of the lunatic fringe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 07:30:54 AM »
It's interesting to me they don't consider Jeremiah Wright to be part of the lunatic fringe.
True ,look here Rubystars that Jewish Ambassador to Belgium who defended qurananimal Jew hate defends Wright 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-gutman/email-to-a-rabbi-wrong-or_b_95924.html
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:37:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 07:52:29 AM »
Lars Von Trier is just a Hollywood idiot probably an alcoholic and drug addict.The same goes for the dress designer John Galliano
Like many Jew-haters, Galliano is a homosexual. I don't know about Lars Von Trier though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 07:55:33 AM »
I'm honestly quite surprised that Weaselthal included him at all. Usually far-leftist Jewish anti-Semitic elitists like those who make up Weaselthal and the ADL worship each and every black Nazi that exists. You still do notice though that many of the candidates that Weaselthal chose for their list are obscure and unknown to most Americans--you notice Fag Buchanan, Ron Paul, Grover Norquist, Al Sharpton, and the like--not to mention the biggest anti-Semite of all, head negro in charge BHO, do not make the list, even though they clearly all belong in the top ten.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 08:00:24 AM »
Thanks for the list...People are taking note of the Hate filled rhetoric coming from Nazi Lovers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 11:01:25 AM »
True ,look here Rubystars that Jewish Ambassador to Belgium who defended qurananimal Jew hate defends Wright  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-gutman/email-to-a-rabbi-wrong-or_b_95924.html

Wow that guy sure is an Obama rear end kisser.

I'm honestly quite surprised that Weaselthal included him at all. Usually far-leftist Jewish anti-Semitic elitists like those who make up Weaselthal and the ADL worship each and every black Nazi that exists. You still do notice though that many of the candidates that Weaselthal chose for their list are obscure and unknown to most Americans--you notice Fag Buchanan, Ron Paul, Grover Norquist, Al Sharpton, and the like--not to mention the biggest anti-Semite of all, head negro in charge BHO, do not make the list, even though they clearly all belong in the top ten.

There are so many different prominent anti-Semites it's hard to keep track of them all.

You're right that the establishment Jewish organizations do tend to kiss up to black Nazis while simulatenously condemning white Nazis, which leads me to believe that it's not even the Nazi-ism that they're opposed to at all. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »
Yes  :o :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 11:23:11 AM »
6) “[Jews] want that sucker of Syrian blood to remain and continue to prey and suck blood. They not only want their security, but also to enjoy the sight of Syrian blood being spilled…. Asking myself why Jewish support of Bashar [Assad] increased after they saw the rivers of Syrian blood this mass-murderer spilled in Syrian towns, an old image leapt to my mind, of Jews bleeding people and using their blood to prepare matzas. Logic does not accept this, but the facts prove it.”

–Syrian writer Osama Al-Malouhi, an opponent of President Bashar Assad, posted on an opposition website, October 26, 2011, The Middle East Media Research Institute.

this one is the most important one because it comes from an antigovernment leader in syria. it goes to show u that even if assad family is removed and a new government comes in syria they will still be very antisemitic and hate all jews. in the moslem world there is no difference of opinion on hating jews. they all hate jews...

i think most people should be happy to see syrian blood hehe  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 11:44:49 AM »

I agree.  the fact that Rev. Wright was mentioned is a bit of a shocker, but its a welcome addition, since I would assume the leftists were all in cahoots in covering up for this monkey.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »
May their names and memories be obliterated
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 11:13:20 PM »
What about Chavez who  consider to be pretty wicked antisemite? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 11:34:46 PM »
I believe this list is only those who made Jew hating statements last year... Did Chavez make any public antisemitic comments?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »
Did someone delete my comment? :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 12:29:29 AM »
Did someone delete my comment? :'(

What comment?

Ah, I think you confused this thread with the other thread:

Re: Vote for Jew/Israel Hater of his year
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,58790.msg528881.html#msg528881

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2011, 09:24:51 AM »
What about Chavez who  consider to be pretty wicked antisemite? 

Oh, that is a good point Chad.  Hopefully he will die of cancer soon and we will be done with him.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »
What comment?

Ah, I think you confused this thread with the other thread:

Re: Vote for Jew/Israel Hater of his year
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,58790.msg528881.html#msg528881

True. Thanks. I am rusty. 2 exams in the next 4 days!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »
I don't see how anyone with a brain wouldn't put BHO at the top of every one of these lists, including those based solely upon anti-Semitic actions or statements from this year. Likewise I don't see how Ron Paul doesn't make the list.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2011, 07:05:05 PM »
I don't see how anyone with a brain wouldn't put BHO at the top of every one of these lists, including those based solely upon anti-Semitic actions or statements from this year. Likewise I don't see how Ron Paul doesn't make the list.

Can you provide a link to a quote which he made which was antisemitic? This list was purely based on statements made in the last year...