Author Topic: Romney the only one that can beat obama  (Read 11466 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Romney the only one that can beat obama
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2012, 12:28:21 PM »
If Romney was a weak candidate to support what do you call Scumtorum who got tossed out of the senate in his own state.
In the mean time while you are in la la land it's a fact in ALL the polls that Romney is within striking distance of beating obaaamy and Scumtorum has NEVER been close to beating obaaamy so doesn't it look ridiculous for people to support a candidate that NEVER had a chance to beat obaaamy.
And even now people in your state of mind still knock the republican nominee that is just as bad as actually supporting obaaamy, so every time you knock Romney you are supporting obaaamy.
As a matter of fact it seems you are the only one who insists on bashing the non-Romneys while I don't recall much anti Romney posting going on the forum the past weeks. For the nth time I repeat JTF should destroy Osama and if that means supporting Romney so be it. But we can't do much service by becoming the most positive and enthusiastic Romney suppoorters since that would be unconvincing and dishonest (in most cases, I don't know about you for a fact but I suspect you to don't like Romney as much as you hate the incumbent).

So, if you are worried JTF is going to attack Romney and try to prevent him from defeating Osama you are wrong. I think it's time you let go your anti-santorum campaign and start working on the major cause of purging the white house from the infestation.

When you were Johnson Brow you used to be funny with that racist thread of yours. But now you are just tiring.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2012, 10:45:18 PM »
As a matter of fact it seems you are the only one who insists on bashing the non-Romneys while I don't recall much anti Romney posting going on the forum the past weeks. For the nth time I repeat JTF should destroy Osama and if that means supporting Romney so be it. But we can't do much service by becoming the most positive and enthusiastic Romney suppoorters since that would be unconvincing and dishonest (in most cases, I don't know about you for a fact but I suspect you to don't like Romney as much as you hate the incumbent).

So, if you are worried JTF is going to attack Romney and try to prevent him from defeating Osama you are wrong. I think it's time you let go your anti-santorum campaign and start working on the major cause of purging the white house from the infestation.

When you were Johnson Brow you used to be funny with that racist thread of yours. But now you are just tiring.
I like Romney, he is the best man for the job, Scumtorum is a rino pretending to be a conservative and that is worse than Romney.
Scumtorum is an idiot, he is like a child, he knows it's over for him but he still wants to go on so Romney can't win the general election.
I have to give Gingrich a lot of credit for saying that he believes Romney will get the nomination and he will do what he can to help Romney once Romney gets the nomination.   Gringrich is not going around bashing Romney when he knows he can't win, why don't scumtorum do the same.
I hope Romney wins Pennsylvania to once and for all end scumtorums campaign.
As far as my anti-scumtorum campaign it can't be stopped because stupid people still think he has a chance and still support him and also because he is attacking Romney and scumtorums word must be discredited, you do know other people read this forum besides it's members?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »
Irony: Scum-'s word's must be discredited.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
I wasn't talking about you, please read the post again.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2012, 08:34:02 AM »
It looks like scumtorum found his running mate, it's his daughter Bella, every time he's down in the polls he pulls the daughter out and takes her to the hospital hoping to get the sympathy vote.
G_d forbid the girl dies he will take her on all his campaign stops.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2012, 02:28:42 PM »
Santorum to suspend presidential campaign, finally he seen the light and don't give me the bull because his daughter is sick, he did it because he was going to lose in his home state and as far as I can remember no candidate has ever lost his home state. :dance: :dance:

8)                             8)                         8)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2012, 10:58:27 AM »
Mission accomplished.
This thread is now finished, it's time to move on to attacking obama and his evil ways.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2012, 03:06:50 PM »
I wasn't talking about you, please read the post again.

I know. Other way around.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2012, 04:10:11 PM »
I know. Other way around.
You are confused, I'm not your mother

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2012, 04:40:26 PM »
You are confused, I'm not your mother

Do not ever speak of my mother. You're dumb.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »
Do not ever speak of my mother. You're dumb.
:laugh: :P :laugh: :::D  :::D :laugh:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2012, 08:39:02 PM »
:::D Well I did not want to actually come out and call Santorum " scum " but since you did I will go along with you...  :::D   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2012, 07:21:57 PM »
North Korea Launches a missile but our government is telling us it failed, are we being told the truth by the obama government or are we being lied to so nothing has to be done.
Funny obama is worried about swiss back accounts.