Author Topic: Yekutiel and HaIvri confusion  (Read 12941 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Yekutiel and HaIvri confusion
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 10:59:57 PM »
Is Haivri married?

What evidence is there that warrants calling him "haomo" and "faggie"?

Is he a bona fide blatantly repeatedly transgressing practicing intromissing homosexual/bisexual?

Or is he just a fellow who is somewhat sexually aroused by male company, just like 12% of the human males on Earth (including Orthodox Jewish males!)?
Oh please.  We're just joking.  And yes, Ha'ivri is married.  And find me one true Torah Jew who is "somewhat sexually aroused by male company."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 12:04:14 AM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 11:32:57 PM »
Is Haivri married?

Is he a bona fide blatantly repeatedly transgressing practicing intromissing homosexual/bisexual?

Or is he just a fellow who is somewhat sexually aroused by male company, just like 12% of the human males on Earth (including Orthodox Jewish males!)?

This is one weird post.    :-X
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 12:00:02 AM »
That's not nice to say such Loshon Hara about a poster. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 12:04:43 AM »
I apologize.  I removed the post.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

newman

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 01:44:21 AM »
Is Haivri married?

The "10%-12%" figure is complete BS put out by the fudge-packer lobby
It has been completely discredited by every reputable research body. The real figure is 2.5%-4% max'.

I think we have a twinkle toes here.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 02:02:08 AM »
Is Haivri married?

It has been completely discredited by every reputable research body. The real figure is 2.5%-4% max'.

Newman, I agree with the first two statements but about the third, jdl4ever is right, it is Lashon Hara to say that, especially considering you know nothing about the guy.  I suppose the laws of Lashon Hara don't apply to you gentiles but it's just not a good thing to do.

newman

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2007, 02:05:03 AM »
Is Haivri married?

Newman, I agree with the first two statements but about the third, jdl4ever is right, it is Lashon Hara to say that, especially considering you know nothing about the guy.  I suppose the laws of Lashon Hara don't apply to you gentiles but it's just not a good thing to do.

He's spreading propaganda from the radical fag lobby. What would you assume he is?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2007, 02:17:29 AM »
Is Haivri married?

He's spreading propaganda from the radical fag lobby. What would you assume he is?
Uninformed.

newman

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2007, 02:27:45 AM »
Is Haivri married?

Uninformed.

I'll stick with "twinkle-toes" 'til he demonstrates otherwise.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2007, 11:41:53 AM »
I'm glad to hear that Haivri is not a homosexual, despite some of the epithets on the forum.

And also that the gay/closet gay/suppressed homosexuality/bisexuality/shirt lifter/office lizard/pederasty rate is only 2%, not the 12% claimed by Kinsey.

Please tell me that this film "Trembling Before G-d" is also a distorted, perverted, capital offence - chayav misa phantasm! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trembling_Before_G-d
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 12:00:22 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »
Is Haivri married?

He was actually Rav Binyamin Kahane's brother in law. Haivri married Talia Kahanes ( Binyamins wife) sister. Haivri has a very intresting family history. Leon Trotsky is his Great grandfather I think. I read it in a book the history of Israel by something Sachar.

Offline Avraham David Ben Leib

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2007, 02:39:26 PM »
Unfortunately, there are more than a few infiltrators and provacateurs within the ranks of the Kahanists in Israel.
Even Binyamin Kahane (may his blood be avenged) before his death, confided in Barry Chamish telling him the reason he left KACH was because it was getting so bad that he couldn't tell the infiltrators from the real members.
In my heart I know that Chaim is on the level, but I wish he would distance himself from some of these phonies. I'm thinking of one in particular but I won't mention names right now because I know I am treading on thin ice here.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 12:47:39 AM »
Yeh i agree on all the right reasons

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
Why aren't Chaim and Mike Guzovsky working together?

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 12:49:32 AM »
If they met on the street would Chaim currently be on talking terms with Mike, Lenny, Baruch, Itamar, David, Yehudah, Feiglin and Sackett?

And if they were still alive, would even Ravs Meir and BZ talk to Chaim?

Presumably, from where they are now, in the Olam Haemes, their opinion of Chaim has been revised sky-high, since Vancier is the only Jew on Earth who is fulfilling Rav Kahane's motto: "The only way to progress is through confrontation"!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:10:35 AM by Mifletzet »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2007, 05:13:15 PM »
Unfortunately, there are more than a few infiltrators and provacateurs within the ranks of the Kahanists in Israel.
Even Binyamin Kahane (may his blood be avenged) before his death, confided in Barry Chamish telling him the reason he left KACH was because it was getting so bad that he couldn't tell the infiltrators from the real members.
In my heart I know that Chaim is on the level, but I wish he would distance himself from some of these phonies. I'm thinking of one in particular but I won't mention names right now because I know I am treading on thin ice here.

Yea Rav Benyamin Kahane ZTL HYD, would talk to that moran. What evidence is their?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »

Yea Rav Benyamin Kahane ZTL HYD, would talk to that moran. What evidence is their?
Chamish claims it, that the only evidence ::) Chamish is a nut and a liar who blames every evil on Zionism.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2007, 07:49:37 PM »
It's a damn shame nobody can get 10,000 jews to storm the knesset and butcher every self-hatig, arab-kissing judenrat traitor. If they did that the way would be open to ascend the Temple Mount and destroy that moslem pig house that defiles that holy place....like Israel should have done in 1967.
Thanks for making me laugh... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2007, 03:37:24 AM »

I do not know to whome you refer.

But if you WARN jews about a person. That is not lashon Harah. It is infact, something else, and it is an obligation.
A friend, a great scholar on paltalk, said
to paraphrase him, according to my understanding

rechilut.. is passing on information that helps another person. a warning.
it is permissable when trying to save others from falling into a trap.

It is not lashon harah.
And by that reasoning, he would warn about shmuley boteach, for saying such things as judaism is not just for jews..  he is a rabbi teaching heresy and that is dangerous. 

The friend is not a kahanist.. But he is a great scholar. He is so frum, I think he considers Rabbi Steinsaltz to be a heretic!

---ADDED CORRECTION-----
I just spoke to him directly. He does not consider him a heretic.
But he considers him very wrong, in setting up the "sanhedrin"
-----------------------------

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:04:19 PM by q_q_ »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2007, 03:47:45 PM »

But if you WARN jews about a person. That is not lashon Harah. It is infact, something else, and it is an obligation.

It is not lashon harah.
And by that reasoning, he would warn about shmuley boteach, for saying such things as judaism is not just for jews..  he is a rabbi teaching heresy and that is dangerous. 

The friend is not a kahanist.. But he is a great scholar. He is so frum, I think he considers Rabbi Steinsaltz to be a heretic!

---ADDED CORRECTION-----

jdl4ever was referring there to a post of mine that was slightly inappropriate, which I removed.  And anyone who calls Rav Steinsaltz, Shlit"a, a heretic is absolutely insane.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:35:45 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 07:55:09 AM »
Rav Steinsaltz is Rabbi, not Rav. And he is The Nasi of The Sanhedrin, in effect the leader of The Jewish People. Nowadays people use rabbi to refer to a rav in English but in correct Hebrew, rabbi only refers to a member of The Sanhedrin.

* most rabbis have not even heard of this "Sanhedrin". 

I almost said that those who have heard of it, do not accept it.   But actually, so few rabbis have heard of it.

The only people that heard of it and thus consider it, are those who read arutz7. Or, did read arutz at that time.

This does not prove them right or wrong. But bare it in mind.

Like many, I do not know Halachic reasons for or against. But they rightly lost alot of support, since at the time of Gush Katif  we did not hear anything from them, nor at the time of Amona. 

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:37:45 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »

It is not lashon harah.

---ADDED CORRECTION-----

jdl4ever was referring there to a post of mine that was slightly inappropriate, which I removed.  And anyone who calls Rav Steinsaltz, Shlit"a, a heretic is absolutely insane.

Rav Steinsaltz is Rabbi, not Rav. And he is The Nasi of The Sanhedrin, in effect the leader of The Jewish People. Nowadays people use rabbi to refer to a rav in English but in correct Hebrew, rabbi only refers to a member of The Sanhedrin. 

Fine - Rabbi Steinsaltz...

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:39:55 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2007, 09:06:21 PM »
Re:  "...Quote from: OdKahaneChai on November 28, 2007, 03:47:45 PM
Quote from: q_q_ on November 28, 2007, 03:37:24 AM
Quote from: jdl4ever on June 23, 2007, 11:00:02 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear fellow JTF members,
I have followed with great interest this discussion between you, and must ask if one or all of you will please for my benefit define the different groupings within Judaism such as Hareidim, etc.
Only in recent years do I recall reading such differentiations among the Torah Jews, yet I have yet to find definitions of them which actually clarify the various posts I often find.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 11:20:15 PM »
Re:  "...Quote from: OdKahaneChai on November 28, 2007, 03:47:45 PM
Quote from: q_q_ on November 28, 2007, 03:37:24 AM
Quote from: jdl4ever on June 23, 2007, 11:00:02 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear fellow JTF members,
I have followed with great interest this discussion between you, and must ask if one or all of you will please for my benefit define the different groupings within Judaism such as Hareidim, etc.
Only in recent years do I recall reading such differentiations among the Torah Jews, yet I have yet to find definitions of them which actually clarify the various posts I often find.
Charedi (at least today) means "Ultra-Orthodox."  Rabbi Kahane was "Charedi Leumi" (Religious Zionist).

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2007, 12:59:39 AM »
But they rightly lost alot of support, since at the time of Gush Katif  we did not hear anything from them, nor at the time of Amona. 

q_q_, did u bother to do any research before making such a drastic accusation?

Read these:
http://www.thesanhedrin.org/en/legal/psak5765AdarI26.html
http://www.thesanhedrin.org/en/legal/psak5766Shevat5.html
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:42:40 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »