Author Topic: Stereotypes/Hate Within The United States  (Read 7785 times)

Offline David Li

• New JTFer
Stereotypes/Hate Within The United States
« on: June 22, 2007, 08:18:01 AM »
JTF,

I, as a Highschooler, live inside a town with a dense population of Jews. Though I am Asian and follow no religion in particular, I respect Jews. I awknowledge their efforts to create a better society as well as their pain and suffering in World War II. Even though, in my highschool, there is probably an 85% population of Jews, there is still quite a few stereotypes/hate against them. It is not much, but two or three people will take it upon themselves to make fun of them.

However, because I am not a Jew, I would not really know the stereotypes. However, because I am Asian, I receive other stereotypes. One of which I hate the most is that we are "no-lifes." That I find to be very incorrect. I take it upon myself to prove them wrong. I have, for about two years since I moved here, proven people wrong of what they think.

Though I do understand your views on race is different, specifically blacks, I do respect your opinions. However, I do agree with one thing. How come blacks always attack whites and never get media attention? However, when blacks get attacked, that's a different story? To me, this makes no sense. Every murder case should have an equal racial media attention (if that makes sense.) I'd appreciate it if anyone would reply comments.

From your new member,
David Li

newman

Re: Stereotypes/Hate Within The United States
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 08:30:41 AM »
The reason is the same in australia as it is in the USA, Li. Our leaders, media and accademics have a twisted left wing view that is hateful pof their own culture and perceived injustices to non-whites in past centuries. This world view of theirs is so extreme it causes them to take on false guilt and warps their perceptions and reality. They releive their false guilt by allowing non-whites and non christians/jews to avoid any blame or personal responsibility.They have a world view that white judaic/christian westerner are fundamentally evil and always in the wrong and third world non-whites are fundamentally good and always in the right. This will explain most of the craziness you will witness in America.

PS: I'm 1/16 chinese.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 11:26:22 AM »
I am also from Australia and there are several media forces who try and undermine the good gentile and jewish people who are prevented from going to some areas which have now been muzlimised by the authorities to be which really causes several problems....

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 11:46:39 AM »
I am also from Australia and there are several media forces who try and undermine the good gentile and jewish people who are prevented from going to some areas which have now been muzlimised by the authorities to be which really causes several problems....

Aint that the truth. We should start a faction here Raiseyourfist. How about .........."Aussies for a moslem-free planet" ?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »
However, because I am not a Jew, I would not really know the stereotypes. However, because I am Asian, I receive other stereotypes. One of which I hate the most is that we are "no-lifes." That I find to be very incorrect. I take it upon myself to prove them wrong. I have, for about two years since I moved here, proven people wrong of what they think.

Though I do understand your views on race is different, specifically blacks, I do respect your opinions. However, I do agree with one thing. How come blacks always attack whites and never get media
attention? However, when blacks get attacked, that's a different story? To me, this makes no sense. Every murder case should have an equal racial media attention (if that makes sense.) I'd appreciate it if anyone would reply comments.

From your new member,
David Li

First of all welcome to the forum!  You seem like a young thoughtful person and I am looking forward to seeing more of you here.

There are many reasons that Jewish stereotypes have persisted.  Many of the stereotypes have persisted for hundreds of years and follow in the legacy of European anti-Semitism.  The Jews are greedy, the Jews only care about money.  Of course this stems from jealousy.  When people see successful Jews they have to make up an idea in their head to prove their own superiority.  Therefore when Jews become successful, it can't be due to their own merits, it can't be due to their brainpower, it can't be due to their hard work, it must be due to the fact that they are greedy and only care about money.  When gentiles become successful it is because they deserve it, but when Jews are it's because they have a sick culture that glorifies money. (like the rest of the Western world isn't like that)  Also the anti-Semitic libel of Jews wanting to take over the world and wanting to control things are due to jealousy as well.  I don't know what the other stereotypes you've heard are, maybe that we all have big noses? 

Regarding the anti-asian stereotypes, well those sprout from jealousy as well, but they manifest themselves in different ways because there isn't such a long history of anti-asian feelings in the western world.  Therefore it's not as deep rooted and insidious like it is with Jews and the notion that they are money grubbing, power crazy misers.  But yes, the anti-asian belief that asians have no lives is definitely rooted from jealousy.  Asians are very successful in academics and when low achievers look at their success, they assuage their own failures by assuring themselves that they still have lives when asians don't.  It's just a way of taking a good things such as having good study habits, and a hard work ethic, and turning it into something bad which then becomes a tool for failures to use to pretend that they don't want those values anyways because if they did they would supposedly have no lives.   

As for the media bias.  People in the U.S. are so politically correct that they don't want to show anything that could possibly be seen as "racist".  In the U.S. even TALKING about black murder that exists in an objective reality is "racist" because it puts blacks in a negative light.  The media knows that if it was to expose all of the black crimes, it would lead people to believe that blacks are violent, murderous, evil people, which is largely true.  Since the media is so politically correct, it would not want to lead people to those conclusions, so it chooses to censor them which is something that they see as "the less of two evils"  They think that racial and societal harmony should be maintained at ANY COST, including lying to the American people and manipulating reality.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 01:09:03 PM »
Screw the stereotypes. Let's work with facts.

And the fact is that there are peoples, who intentionally cause harm to others. And you know Jews are not of those.

And guess who is?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 03:06:11 PM »
Shalom,

First of all, great to have you here, David.  :) And I think you will find a lot of friends here.

The reason people hate Jews in the United States is the same reason people hate Asians. They are jealous of them because they don't have the discipline and work ethic to succeed and make something of their lives. While all the losers are mocking Asians and Jews for having "no life", in ten years the losers are killing their backs loading couches onto flatbed trucks in some ghetto warehouse and the Asians and Jews are founding software startups, finding new cancer drugs, developing new bloodless glaucoma laser surgery techniques, etc.

My best advice to you is ignore the morons and remember that you are going to be making a huge difference in this world.

Chaimfan

Edit: The reason black hate crimes (which are the vast majority of hate crimes in America), and also Hispanic hate crimes (because most Mexicans believe that whites are "Yankee gringo occupiers of the southwest") is because the media is in love with minorities. The media supports militant (non-Asian) minorities because their cultures deemphasize intellect and they do the bidding of multinational corporations and their catamites in the United States government. It is a plan to dumb down America, plain and simple.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 03:08:26 PM by C.F. »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 03:55:56 PM »
JTF,

I, as a Highschooler, live inside a town with a dense population of Jews. Though I am Asian and follow no religion in particular, I respect Jews. I awknowledge their efforts to create a better society as well as their pain and suffering in World War II. Even though, in my highschool, there is probably an 85% population of Jews, there is still quite a few stereotypes/hate against them. It is not much, but two or three people will take it upon themselves to make fun of them.

Though I do understand your views on race is different, specifically blacks, I do respect your opinions. However, I do agree with one thing. How come blacks always attack whites and never get media attention? However, when blacks get attacked, that's a different story? To me, this makes no sense. Every murder case should have an equal racial media attention (if that makes sense.) I'd appreciate it if anyone would reply comments.

From your new member,
David Li

Oh! Finally!
I've been waiting eight years for this.
I first heard of jtf from a pair of fat and skinny gay Jews in 1999.

Well, you certainly write better than me.
I went to school with puerto rican barbarians and black savages.
There's no way I can speak/write normal English.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 04:16:33 PM »

[/quote]

Oh! Finally!
I've been waiting eight years for this.
I first heard of jtf from a pair of fat and skinny gay Jews in 1999.

Well, you certainly write better than me.
I went to school with puerto rican barbarians and black savages.
There's no way I can speak/write normal English.

[/quote]

A jewish Laurel and Hardy.....Good Grief!!!! :laugh:

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »
Hello David Li,

The media for years has been covering up the murdres, rapes, assaults on White people from blacks because it doesnt fit there leftist agenda. They try to make the Blacks out to be a kind, almost superior race. Which they are not. David, also know, That my Mother is Jewish and my father was Black. I had the good fortune of having a father that told me that most Blacks were no good, and that didnt leave me. He did die 10 years ago. Truth of the matter is, these people are to far gone to save. Anyway David, Welcome to JTF.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 04:40:23 PM »
Is David our first Chinese member?  Not that it really matters.  It's just interesting to see the different kinds of people we have on the forum. (I know that sounds like the leftist "Diversity" garbage, I didn't mean it in that way)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 04:53:45 PM »
Is David our first Chinese member?  Not that it really matters.  It's just interesting to see the different kinds of people we have on the forum. (I know that sounds like the leftist "Diversity" garbage, I didn't mean it in that way)

angryChinesemaniac is Chinese too.  Now we have two Chinese members, fantastic!  Tell all your Chinese friends about us too David.  They are good, honest, intelligent, hard-working people and I think they are better able to spot evil than most.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »

angryChinesemaniac is Chinese too.  Now we have two Chinese members, fantastic!  Tell all your Chinese friends about us too David.  They are good, honest, intelligent, hard-working people and I think they are better able to spot evil than most.
angryChinesemaniac is actually Chinese?  I didn't know that.  Interesting - you'd think you wouldn't find too many Chinese people here.  I guess the truth is getting out...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 07:13:56 PM »
angryChinesemaniac is actually Chinese?  I didn't know that.
LOL... wouldn't that be the obvious conclusion?  :P

Interesting - you'd think you wouldn't find too many Chinese people here.  I guess the truth is getting out...
Why is that? Asians are just as big a victim of the affirmative action Jim Crow as whites/Jews are.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 08:20:34 PM »

Interesting - you'd think you wouldn't find too many Chinese people here.  I guess the truth is getting out...
Why is that? Asians are just as big a victim of the affirmative action Jim Crow as whites/Jews are.
I don't know.  I just wouldn't expect them to be finding us.  I'm not sure why.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »

maybe he is from taiwan  :laugh:
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »
JTF,

From your new member,
David Li

JTF doesn't dislike all Blacks.  Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Leo Terrell (he went crazy about Imus on Hannity&Colmes) are very polarizing figure who try to create hatred against non-Blacks.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
David,

You haven't stated which country in Asia you have heritage from.  However, what is your opinion of how China is intentionally working with terrorists to undermine the security of the US? 

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/6/18/105602.shtml

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 10:18:27 PM »

Nope. I was born in Canton, China just before that nice Chairman Mao went strait to hell.  I Came to the US when I was a child to get away from communism.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 12:00:47 AM »

Nope. I was born in Canton, China just before that nice Chairman Mao went strait to hell.  I Came to the US when I was a child to get away from communism.

Which province is Canton in? Is Mandarin the main language there?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 12:37:27 AM »

so you say thet if there will be a war between todays china and taiwan you will support taiwan ?

death to communism.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 05:47:06 AM »
I think Cantonese is the main language of Canton in China's south and Mandarin is the language in the north, but I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Allen-T

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 06:21:48 AM »
My wife's Korean and Chinese students regularly brag about all the illegal activity they and their relatives are up to. Koreans regularly brag about how their churches are places to get together and conjur up new ways to screw the system. My father in law's once beautiful neighborhood of Little Neck, Queens is being overrun by Koreans who, with all that untaxed money are cementing over everything green. These same Asians regularly mock all of us taxpayers who are supporting them. There is very definitely GOOD REASON, NOT JEALOUSY, to be VERY VERY ANGRY. Japanese however, are generally not like this. I have had business dealings with Japanese for many years and have nothing but good to say about them.  PS, these same two opportunistic groups regularly throw in my wife's face all the "evil" things whites have done to miggers. They clearly want that myth perpetuated so they can benefit further.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 06:29:58 AM by Allen-T »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 11:02:52 AM »
angryChinesemaniac is actually Chinese? I didn't know that.
LOL... wouldn't that be the obvious conclusion? :P

Interesting - you'd think you wouldn't find too many Chinese people here. I guess the truth is getting out...
I don't know. I just wouldn't expect them to be finding us. I'm not sure why.
maybe he is from taiwan :laugh:

Nope. I was born in Canton, China just before that nice Chairman Mao went strait to hell. I Came to the US when I was a child to get away from communism.

so you say thet if there will be a war between todays
china and taiwan you will support taiwan ?

death to communism.

If the commies in charge of China decided to attack Taiwan, yes.

What happen to David?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 11:20:11 AM »
angryChinesemaniac is actually Chinese? I didn't know that.
LOL... wouldn't that be the obvious conclusion? :P

Interesting - you'd think you wouldn't find too many Chinese people here. I guess the truth is getting out...
I don't know. I just wouldn't expect them to be finding us. I'm not sure why.
maybe he is from taiwan :laugh:

Nope. I was born in Canton, China just before that nice Chairman Mao went strait to hell. I Came to the US when I was a child to get away from communism.

so you say thet if there will be a war between todays
china and taiwan you will support taiwan ?

death to communism.

If the commies in charge of China decided to attack Taiwan, yes.

What happen to David?

king david ?
oh i understand what you meaning..lats hope if a war will break it will be the same as david.

- Friedrich Nietzsche