Author Topic: Tanicia Goodwin Charged With Slashing Kids' Throats, Setting Apartment On Fire  (Read 1589 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Tanicia Goodwin.
That's all I need to know.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
Tanicia, Tanisha, Tanika, Shanikua, Tawana, Shakwayia, Lakisha, Lumumba, Shabazz: With an ebonic horsedreck name like that, she was a setup for antisocial, miserable, murderous behavior of that nature.  It's like naming a kid Adolf Hitler and being surprised when he sprouts a small moustache under his nose and has a stiff arm salute and starts goosestepping.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think what's disturbing to me about "African American" names is that it's not even really anything from African culture. It's just some made up names that have no roots or meaning, much like their invented 'history'.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think what's disturbing to me about "African American" names is that it's not even really anything from African culture. It's just some made up names that have no roots or meaning, much like their invented 'history'.

Why you never heard of Kemit where they had electricity back in ancient Africa?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Why you never heard of Kemit where they had electricity back in ancient Africa?

I'm pretty sure Shanice and Datarian weren't running around in the savannahs gathering herbs and hunting wildebeest a few thousand years ago.

• Junior JTFer
Has anybody seen "The Maury Show" with the DNA paternity testing and these spooks and they're all out of wedlock and the kids all have names like Daytorian, Shycrice, Keyshawn, TavorTrice, Shytorian, Tawana Brawley, Mumia Abu Jamal, GynecoLotrimin, etc. and the men all call the women "sluts, whores, and putas" and swear they can't be the fathers because every other black stud in Harlem has slept with "them ho's" (what does that make them?) and when it turns out they are the fathers, they hug and kiss as if nothing ever happened.  And we give them welfare and Affirmative Blacktion!!  It's not their fault.  It's OURS.   
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:36:11 PM by Former Reformed Jew »

• Junior JTFer
The name GOODWIN is usually a Jewish last name!!  Like Whoopi Goldberg!!