Author Topic: Bilderberg and the Corporate Media, part 1  (Read 12348 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Bilderberg and the Corporate Media, part 1
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2007, 05:58:59 PM »
Can we ban this guy already?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TRUTH SEEKER

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 06:01:12 PM »
Can we ban this guy already?

Why?  There is only one side of the story?  Its all meaningless fluff no?  Whatcha worried about? ;D

Offline TRUTH SEEKER

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 06:20:54 PM »
Hello Truth Seeker, and good day to you.

I've issued a temporary ban on your posting privileges, and have deleted your threads save for this one.   While JTF invites discussion on all issues including the NWO, and the threat of multi-national corporations, your flooding of this board with varying conspiracy theories seems more like an attempt to push you ideas onto us than an invitation for an exchange and discussion.   

You can still view this board, and you will be allowed to post again in a week.   Please use better judgment if you decide to stay.

With kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher

Actually its a good thing.  I was surfing around and saw the New World Order section.  It doesnt matter thought, from the other posts I read, I find the mentality in here, racist, tactless highlgh undiginified.  Kinda like the God of the Bible.  Please delete all posts, Id feel dirty being a part of this forum.  But thanks anyways!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 06:58:44 AM »
Some of your posts are from racist sources,it's not hard to find where they come from when you don'nt leave a link  i just copy part of post  and  paste  it into the search machine
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:36:15 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03