Author Topic: Why do married women dress provocatively in public?  (Read 15252 times)

Joe Schmo

Why do married women dress provocatively in public?
« on: June 24, 2007, 07:44:42 PM »
I see women who are married with children dressed like high-class callgirls, and in PUBLIC!

Are they looking to cheat, make their husbands jealous, what?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why do married women dress provocatively in public?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »
Because they're harlots.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 08:21:42 PM »
Give us an example.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 08:23:00 PM »
Give us an example.

My question is clear as day, Lisa.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 08:34:41 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 08:23:44 PM »
Those women are whores, they need to feel attractive to other men because their husbands probably don't give them enough attention so they need to feel sexually desirable and gain the attention of other men.  It's a Western notion that women, it doesn't matter if they're married or not, need to look sexually attractive for other men in order to have self-worth.  It's a big part of the source of their power. Women don't feel like true "women" unless other men find them sexually attractive.  This is the same mentality that fuels the age-defying make-up industry, the plastic surgery industry, and any other industry that is geared towards women.  I think what you said Scriabin is very true.  Lots of these women are dressing like this in order to make their husbands jealous because this is the only power some women have over their husbands.  The power of their own sexual attractiveness to other men.  Dressing and acting this way is sort of like blackmailing their husbands into doing whatever they want done from them.  Women gain a great deal of power and control from their looks, so if a woman can hang this over her husband's head, that she is still sexually attractive and can gain the interest of another man, he better treat her right and cherish her or else she will leave him.  Men flaunt their wealth, power, status and prestige while women flaunt their good looks, lots of women find that it is the only thing they have going for them.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »
Those women are whores, they need to feel attractive to other men because their husbands probably don't give them enough attention so they need to feel sexually desirable and gain the attention of other men.  It's a Western notion that women, it doesn't matter if they're married or not, need to look sexually attractive for other men in order to have self-worth.  It's a big part of the source of their power. Women don't feel like true "women" unless other men find them sexually attractive.  This is the same mentality that fuels the age-defying make-up industry, the plastic surgery industry, and any other industry that is geared towards women.  I think what you said Scriabin is very true.  Lots of these women are dressing like this in order to make their husbands jealous because this is the only power some women have over their husbands.  The power of their own sexual attractiveness to other men.  Dressing and acting this way is sort of like blackmailing their husbands into doing whatever they want done from them.  Women gain a great deal of power and control from their looks, so if a woman can hang this over her husband's head, that she is still sexually attractive and can gain the interest of another man, he better treat her right and cherish her or else she will leave him.  Men flaunt their wealth, power, status and prestige while women flaunt their good looks, lots of women find that it is the only thing they have going for them.

I apreciate your thoughtful answer to my question, Z. Jabotinsky.

Thank you.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 08:28:30 PM »
I see women who are married with children dressed like high-class callgirls, and in PUBLIC!

In Israel, older mothers wear open stomach shirts. I think I've even seen pregnant women do it.

Yes.  At my apartment complex, a certain married woman can be found, many times a week, wearing a VERY skimpy bathing suit while sunning herself by the pool.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 08:32:25 PM »

In Israel, older mothers wear open stomach shirts. I think I've even seen pregnant women do it.

Yes.  At my apartment complex, a certain married woman can be found, many times a week, wearing a VERY skimpy bathing suit while sunning herself by the pool.

Well it could be argued that the woman is tanning herself in order to look sexually attractive for her husband, but she probably gets a kick out of gaining the attention of men like yourself.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »
That's a great question, Scriabin.  I often wonder that myself.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »
Scriabin, I was suggesting you give an example of what you think provocative clothing is for women.  But anyway...

One time, in an Israeli restaurant, a young couple with a baby walked in.  The woman was wearing VERY low rise pants, and when she sat down, you could see her naked rear end. 

Another time, at this pool my parents go to, I saw a woman who must have been *at least* sixty years old wearing a bright read string bikini.  She wasn't fat, but her flesh was all wrinkly and sagging.  What on earth was she thinking?

Then there was this time at a wedding when I saw a young married couple walking by.  The busty woman was wearing a long bright blue low cut skin tight dress.  If the dress was cut any lower, her nipples would have been showing. 

Is it possible that some men *want* their wives to dress that way so they can show off their wives?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 08:36:49 PM »
Interesting point, Lisa.  I think some men do think that way, yet another sad commentary on our society.  I think the whole thing plays into the "look at me" nature of society in general.  People like to be noticed.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 08:59:20 PM »
On the other hand, I don't understand women who let themselves go after marriage.  Granted the couple has vowed to stay together, but why make not make it as pleasant as possible for the husband at least? 

Also, I have a question about ultra-religious women who shave their heads and wear wigs when they are married.  What's the point if they wear these nice expensive wigs which look just like real hair?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 09:04:33 PM »

Another time, at this pool my parents go to, I saw a woman who must have been *at least* sixty years old wearing a bright read string bikini.  She wasn't fat, but her flesh was all wrinkly and sagging.  What on earth was she thinking?

Is it possible that some men *want* their wives to dress that way so they can show off their wives?

The sixty-year-old woman--at least--isn't likely to stir up anger and violence amongst young men the way slutty young women do.

Few men want to deal with the hassle of having other men stare, whistle, oggle, and insult their mate.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 09:09:31 PM »
On the other hand, I don't understand women who let themselves go after marriage.  Granted the couple has vowed to stay together, but why make not make it as pleasant as possible for the husband at least? 

Also, I have a question about ultra-religious women who shave their heads and wear wigs when they are married.  What's the point if they wear these nice expensive wigs which look just like real hair?
Very few women shave their heads, it started because in Hungary the Christians were raping many Jewish women, and under the local laws the Christian wouldnt be punished so long as his victim was Jewish or a Gypsy. So to protect themselves Jewish girls started to shave their heads so the rapists would be turned off.

But as I said it is extremely unusual for Jewish women to shave their heads
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 09:10:08 PM »
They should wear a head covering to cover their real hair which they should show to their husband at home.

Fair enough.  But the women who wear wigs, have real looking hair for when they're out in public, and all their husbands get to see are shaved heads, which is not attractive.  So what's the point?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 09:12:57 PM »
They should wear a head covering to cover their real hair which they should show to their husband at home.

This should be made into a separate topic.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »
I think one of the main reasons is that they simply want attention.

If people don't feel good about themselves then any attention helps their ego.

It's obvious... look, why would someone spend hours in the bathroom and so much money on all these clothes and products if they didn't want to be noticed? If a woman feels like all the eyes are on her, then she, mistakenly, feels she is more valuable and wanted.

The problem, of course, is that we are not our bodies. Adam and Eve weren't ashamed because they knew that their bodies were their "horse". It was their vehicle in this world and wasn't really who they were. Once they fell, it was harder for us to see us how G-d sees us.

Why do we, as humans, intrinsically wear clothes? Animals don't wear clothes. Simple. Deep down inside, we know we are more than our bodies. It's a way to say look at my soul... "I'm more than a body". And the more human we are, the more we wear. You'll never see someone accept a Nobel Prize in a swimsuit while a young child might not know better.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 10:26:29 PM »

That's funny:
I see women who are married with children dressed like low-class hookers, and in PUBLIC!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 10:55:43 PM »
The want attention probably because they feel ugly. It's not because they're harlots or whores, my lord people...
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 10:56:45 PM »
The want attention probably because they feel ugly. It's not because they're harlots or whores, my lord people...

That was Chaim'fan' talking.

Please, don't take anything he says seriously.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 11:00:04 PM »
Oh, I know Scriabin. Your question was well put. I'm starting to think as well that some of these folks who just condemn everyone and everything are purposely trying to make JTF look bad.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 11:13:12 PM »

This is 100% correct. I would like to add that a sure fire way to make such a woman INSANE, is when speaking to them, give no indication whatsoever that you notice them in that way. Treat them as people only. No degree of visual stimulus, even if it was permissible, is worth stroking someone's ego for, especially a ho. Look at them, but give no indication you see them as females, but be respectful to them as people, even nice. They start to unravel pretty quickly. I understand women, that's why I love them so much ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »
Married women dress provocatively in public:

a) They aren't content with their husbands attention and want to turn a few more heads, while they're still looking good.
b) They are rebelling against the fact they have to be more responsible with their kids and aren't as free, thus they free themselves from a layer of clothes....
c) Their lives are boring and they have nothing else to live for.
d) They want to feel sexy and have bad taste.
e) They are having a mid life crisis.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 02:29:45 PM »
Married women dress provocatively in public:

a) They aren't content with their husbands attention and want to turn a few more heads, while they're still looking good.
b) They are rebelling against the fact they have to be more responsible with their kids and aren't as free, thus they free themselves from a layer of clothes....
c) Their lives are boring and they have nothing else to live for.
d) They want to feel sexy and have bad taste.
e) They are having a mid life crisis.

Yes, this is true.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline JeffIsrael

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 09:15:15 PM »
I thought I'd respond to this topic. If you look just 50 years ago or less, a women caught wearing what a woman wears today would be thown in jail for indecent exposure or put in a mental ward for being not in her right mind. If it was wrong back then, then it's wrong today and any woman who wears such clothing is not in her right mind. It's a sick world out there and completely insane and we see this through homosexuals, women dressing like whores, to the corrupt system we live in. Crime is rampid and the whole world is like a tinder box ready to be blown up by nuclear war. People are so scared, stressed, and crazy about it that it takes God Almighty to keep us from the wickedness of this world and be not partakers of it's sin. I will also quote something that Jesus said and that is "that if any man looks on a woman to lust after her, he has committed adultary already in his heart." If he's guilty of adultary, who's to blame? The woman for presenting herself to the man to lust after. It's nothing but the devil and it's all around us men in this sick age. Everywhere you turn there are these sex queens. Just by turning on the tv, you are bombarded with it daily. God keep our sisters from mixing with this vile filth. Keep yourselves Holy sisters in the site of God!