Author Topic: Bobby Cutts: The Schvartza Killer in Ohio  (Read 7160 times)

newman

Re: Bobby Cutts: The Schvartza Killer in Ohio
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 05:58:03 AM »
Sorry I am an engineer and a architectural visualization expert, not a typist.
Well kudos to you for holding those positions in your life. Its not empty after all. :)  However I'm not buying the "i'm not a typist" business at all. I've seen more 'ebonics' writing here than I've seen or heard anywhere in my life and its all to make fun of how some blacks speak. Everywhere I turn in this site I see "I BE" ...this or "Dem African Braids..umm hmmm" that. It dosen't make you or anyone else who says those things to poke fun look very intelligent at all.

To be fair, Imerica I have typed 'Sarth Efrica' when talking about white South Africans.
That's SOOO not the same, newman. lol I'm talking about people saying people here, when they talk about blacks in different situations they say "I BE" and things like that. That's not a typo, that's poking fun at the way someone talks. I don't make fun of people with speech impediments or people who speak different languages because its tacky. Mimicing blacks who speak ebonics solves nothing. But I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that it makes a lot of people here laugh their arses off.
I make fun of people with speach impediments all the time.

Q: What goes 'mark , mark, mark'?

A: A dog with a hair lip.
Uncool. I have two daughters with speech impediments. If anyone makes fun of them in my presence, I'll have their heads (this dosen't include kids... for they know not what they do and can be ignored)... Adults, on the other hand are old enough to know better.
Stuck my foot in it with that one! :-X

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2007, 01:31:52 AM »
Well kudos to you for holding those positions in your life. Its not empty after all. :)  However I'm not buying the "i'm not a typist" business at all. I've seen more 'ebonics' writing here than I've seen or heard anywhere in my life and its all to make fun of how some blacks speak. Everywhere I turn in this site I see "I BE" ...this or "Dem African Braids..umm hmmm" that. It dosen't make you or anyone else who says those things to poke fun look very intelligent at all.

To be fair, Imerica I have typed 'Sarth Efrica' when talking about white South Africans.
That's SOOO not the same, newman. lol I'm talking about people saying people here, when they talk about blacks in different situations they say "I BE" and things like that. That's not a typo, that's poking fun at the way someone talks. I don't make fun of people with speech impediments or people who speak different languages because its tacky. Mimicing blacks who speak ebonics solves nothing. But I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that it makes a lot of people here laugh their arses off.

Uncool. I have two daughters with speech impediments. If anyone makes fun of them in my presence, I'll have their heads (this dosen't include kids... for they know not what they do and can be ignored)... Adults, on the other hand are old enough to know better.
Stuck my foot in it with that one! :-X
Yeah, kind of...

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 05:10:16 AM »

Oh de be having speech impedermints? Why they be another minority and dey go to da head o' da line..sho nuff!

newman

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 05:13:55 AM »

Oh de be having speech impedermints? Why they be another minority and dey go to da head o' da line..sho nuff!

Massuh Reb Chaim, you is a baaaaad man, mmmmmm hmmmmm :laugh:

Imerica

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 12:17:48 PM »

Don't talk about my children, ChaimBenMordechai. Don't. My girls were born prematurely, between 4 and 6 weeks and have developmental delays. It has nothing to do with ebonics, you [censored]. Ebonics isn't indicitive of a speech impediment. Speech impediments have EVERYTHING to do with how the brain processes words and sentences. Perhaps if you were more educated, you'd know that. You have to be a sorry, sad individual to pick on children whether it be race or disability. My girls get the same treatment that other kids with LD get and I'm glad they do.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 12:32:17 PM »
In American society it's still to this day and will ALWAYS be the ultimate Racial Sin for a White Women to turn to the coloured CREATURES of the world for sexual gratification.  White Woman are meant to be pure of spirit and NEVER lust for an IGNORANT Baboon LOL  :laugh: White men however in society are the "great white fathers" and therefore any child who he has with a coloued CREATURE doesn't inherit his grand race for the identity of the Coloureds has historically been given through the coloured mother.

But white women who produced non-pure King Kong SPAWNS were ostracized from their white communities and most likely where STONED to death by their White Father and brothers for showing the ultimate dishonor to the "White Man's SUPREME Status"! Sieg: German for "VICTORY" of white men over all others who have been his servants !!

WHITE WOMEN should always believe their men are the BEST because historically nothing could be More Factual !

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 02:54:25 PM »

Don't talk about my children, ChaimBenMordechai. Don't. My girls were born prematurely, between 4 and 6 weeks and have developmental delays. It has nothing to do with ebonics, you [deleted]. Ebonics isn't indicitive of a speech impediment. Speech impediments have EVERYTHING to do with how the brain processes words and sentences. Perhaps if you were more educated, you'd know that. You have to be a sorry, sad individual to pick on children whether it be race or disability. My girls get the same treatment that other kids with LD get and I'm glad they do.

Well, I would have been more educated, but since I be a WHITE JEW, dr. Larry Z. Leslie, a schvartze-lover, made sure of that, now didn't he...

Imerica

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 04:27:03 PM »

Don't talk about my children, ChaimBenMordechai. Don't. My girls were born prematurely, between 4 and 6 weeks and have developmental delays. It has nothing to do with ebonics, you [deleted]. Ebonics isn't indicitive of a speech impediment. Speech impediments have EVERYTHING to do with how the brain processes words and sentences. Perhaps if you were more educated, you'd know that. You have to be a sorry, sad individual to pick on children whether it be race or disability. My girls get the same treatment that other kids with LD get and I'm glad they do.

Well, I would have been more educated, but since I be a WHITE JEW, dr. Larry Z. Leslie, a schvartze-lover, made sure of that, now didn't he...
So  now you're blaming someone for your problems. Isn't that what you hate about some black people who are always blaming the "WHITE MAN" for their problems? You're no different. You could have easily gone to another school but instead of doing that, you got comfortable at the bottom and chose to stay there. Start placing the blame where it really belongs, on your giving up. That's something you control.