Author Topic: Temple Mount Awareness 2012  (Read 4513 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Temple Mount Awareness 2012
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:02:23 AM »
Rabbi Richman pulls together a lot of information and a lot of kevanah to motivate us to want to rebuild the Temple of Hashem.

This is a very long presentation, hopefully we will be able to watch the entire thing.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Temple Mount Awareness 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:41:25 AM »
Wow! I just watched the first two parts.... I like Rabbi Richman, and in this he demonstrates his desire to bring about the rebuilding of the Temple by our actions, by our hands, and not waiting for Moshiach.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:16:06 AM »
Still watching this 'Webathon'.... I think this presentation is pretty motivating. I have listened to Radio Free Nachlot for about a year. It is a very cool radio station in Jerusalem.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 05:59:02 PM »
99 Arabs trying to kick Jews out of the western wall, 99 arabs. You take the rock-god house down, kick out those clowns, 99 Jews praying at the wall.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »
99 Arabs trying to kick Jews out of the western wall, 99 arabs. You take the rock-G-d house down, kick out those clowns, 99 Jews praying at the wall.

The issue discussed in these videos is not that Jews should be able to daven at the Kotel [Western Wall] but that we should be able to ascend the Mount Har HaBayit and daven there. The Jewish people have no problem praying at the wall. We are not permitted to pray on the Mount...

But basically I understand what you are trying to say. I wish it was this easy...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 10:17:02 PM »
The issue discussed in these videos is not that Jews should be able to daven at the Kotel [Western Wall] but that we should be able to ascend the Mount Har HaBayit and daven there. The Jewish people have no problem praying at the wall. We are not permitted to pray on the Mount...

But basically I understand what you are trying to say. I wish it was this easy...

No, muman, you don't really. If they don't loose their blasphemous temple, Jews loose the wall, key word "trying".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »
No, muman, you don't really. If they don't loose their blasphemous temple, Jews loose the wall, key word "trying".

Yes, it is difficult to understand what you are saying. LKZ, is English your primary language? So many things you write seem cryptic and difficult to understand... I have no idea what you are saying here.

What do you mean 'blashphemous temple'? The Holy Temple is not blasphemous. It is the goal of the entire Prophetic writings of Tanakh, the building of the Third Temple..

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 10:26:31 PM »
Yes, it is difficult to understand what you are saying. LKZ, is English your primary language? So many things you write seem cryptic and difficult to understand... I have no idea what you are saying here.

What do you mean 'blashphemous temple'? The Holy Temple is not blasphemous.

I have this thing where I don't think before I communicate... it always got me really good marks in college and when you write stories you don't know the ending so its exciting... their temple, not ours. So when I say their... you still think I'm a lying and impersonating goy?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:55 PM »
I also like poetry and comedy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 10:40:45 PM »
I have this thing where I don't think before I communicate... it always got me really good marks in college and when you write stories you don't know the ending so its exciting... their temple, not ours. So when I say their... you still think I'm a lying and impersonating goy?

OK I think I understand. But they (Muslims) don't call it a Temple and they deny that the Temple ever existed. They built a shrine called Al-Aqsa on the spot where the Temple stood... One day that shrine will be sent to the far reaches of outer space and the Temple will be rebuilt on its chosen place, the place Hashem chose..

Regarding speaking or writing things which are ambiguous or difficult to understand I refer to Pirkie Avot Chapter Two, Pasuk 4

4. He would also say: Make that His will should be your will, so that He should make your will to be as His will. Nullify your will before His will, so that He should nullify the will of others before your will.

Hillel would say: Do not separate yourself from the community. Do not believe in yourself until the day you die. Do not judge your fellow until you have stood in his place. Do not say something that is not readily understood in the belief that it will ultimately be understood [or: Do not say something that ought not to be heard even in the strictest confidence, for ultimately it will be heard]. And do not say "When I free myself of my concerns, I will study,'' for perhaps you will never free yourself.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 11:38:58 PM »
OK I think I understand. But they (Muslims) don't call it a Temple and they deny that the Temple ever existed. They built a shrine called Al-Aqsa on the spot where the Temple stood... One day that shrine will be sent to the far reaches of outer space and the Temple will be rebuilt on its chosen place, the place Hashem chose..

Regarding speaking or writing things which are ambiguous or difficult to understand I refer to Pirkie Avot Chapter Two, Pasuk 4

OK, nice quote. The point is I'm half-crypticizing to make it a joke, because the way to make those is with suprise, which you have to want to think first off to experience better. What about poetry then, sometimes its gotta rhyme.

Here's one that sucks, but you see that sticking with the made-up format its better to be cryptic than nothing:

So

We all got problems,
so don't compare.

Life remains rotten,
so you better care.

It's all gone in a moment,
so always share.

Life happens even when you don't know it,
so be prepared.

At every trap you'll be shown in,
so be wise when dared.

Without love, our hearts start falling,
so nurture what's still there.

And when it's all done,
stop regretting the fun,
wash your hands for the next run.

Victory is achieved,
when you and see and believe,
that hauling hot air won't gun you relief.

So trust your heart,
'Cause brains act too smart.

As far as their temple being sent to outer space, I'd want the rock to go, but the thing I'd rather it be made sand and bullion and remade like the other story. On first thought of that though, my heart did a little  :dance:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 12:48:20 AM »
Back to the Presentation....

Part 5... On Jewish archaeological finds on the Temple mount...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 01:21:16 AM »
The rest of the presentation has not been uploaded yet...

Here is a miraculous event, Jews praying on the Temple mount...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 06:18:37 PM »

Rabbi Mois Navon, from Ptil Tekhelet organization, manufacturers of the biblical blue techelet dye, used in tzitziyot, (ritual fringes), and priestly garments: Mois described the colorful history of techelet from antiquity to the contemporary reestablishment of the venerated techelet industry, and what it means for the future of Israel.