Author Topic: New Political Issue: BAN CONTRACEPTION!  (Read 3377 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: New Political Issue: BAN CONTRACEPTION!
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 12:03:43 AM »
Still missing the point.   What if the mother and baby are deserted on an Island in Alaska.

The mother has a 5 year supply of medicine and food for her baby. 

However, after a few months on the Island, the mom stops giving the baby medicine so that her baby could die, because she is tired of the baby crying.

Did the mother do something illegal?

You drive a hard bargain, Briann. But I still cannot support a law forcing her to give the child the meds if she does not want to. It would set a precedent for taxation to "help the poor starving children in Poorlandia." It's a slippery slope.

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 05:34:56 AM »
In Jewish marraige, sex isn't just for procreation.  It is a wife's right to receive pleasure.  Therefore sex between husband and wife can include certain types of contraception.

Secondly, a Jewish woman is not supposed to consummate marriage when she is going through her period or Niddah.  She would need to sometimes take the pill for proper timing.

Thirdly, timing isn't everything. It's not simple in many women.  My wife got pregnant when we weren't timing and wouldn't get pregnant when we were timing. 

Fourthly, onen was one of Judah's sons.  He would withdraw everytime his wife wanted him to make kids.  Gd punished him with death for spilling his seed or masturbating.  It may seem that this would make your argument.  However if a husband and wife to stay in accordance to Torah law but dont want another child yet, and timing isn't full proof (and if you were married and older and more mature) you would understand how wrong your point of view is), the wife would have to use the pill.

Fifthly, for a woman to give birth consecutive years is not healthy for her.

Sixthly, the use of contraception is not abortion.  That is an insane remark that would only be valid to extreme nutjobs who have no experience in real life.  This is a view a deprived man would feel so that he doesn't feel bad about himself not being able to find a girlfriend, but nevermind that.

As far as the story of Adam and eve and free will.  I have free will to murder or steal.  But I know its wrong. So I choose the opposite.  I know sex outside of marriage is wrong so I find my soulmate and marry her.  I teach my children to do the right thing. I limit the tv shows they can watch I make sure they have the right friends.  At that point they have the education to make proper decisions. They have free will too.

Truthfully, this thought of yours is one of a result of depravity and not morality imo
What kind of depravity are we talking about here?

There are machines that will keep very young fetuses alive, and until you've watched a video of an abortion, you don't understand that it doesn't compare to anything in terms of cruelty.
I've seen abortion on video. Yes, abortion is cruel, but note what I noted "in that...". 

Your premise for the abolition of contraception is misguided, but fundamentally correct. Your method is not. Ban it, and every Chinese businessman will jump on a boat-load of condoms and bring it here.
Yes, the fact that there will probably be cartels, gangs, etc. for contraceptive use if it's banned...but that doesn't legitimize its use.

It was brought up that pre-marital sex is the only problematic area in terms of contraceptive use. You therefore propose we tyrannize the youth even more, and give them death for following the path we've carved to rebellion. Not very insightful, buddy.
Yes, the possibility also exists the youth will rebel. But I think the worst "rebellion" we can get would be just a bit worse than Woodstock.

The way to change this problem is to change the society, and the way to do that is the slow process of changing others, and the quickest way to do that is to change yourself. Promote the right way, be a loving person and show others your boundaries, and you will make a difference, although you will never succeed completely for any society until the messiah comes. Also, you have absolutely no chance of success as an agnostic, because you are then doing this for honor, and in a weak moment you will surely reach out to what you oppose. You can not do this for honor, because that is not a constant, G-d is. I'm not going to preach to anyone, but if you want to keep up these ideals, know where they come from and believe it, if you indeed are called to follow it.
Society will have to change. I believe that the quickest way to change is to ban contraception, because contraception is what caused morals to break down.

As a 15 year old in what I am assuming is the states, he is likely exposed daily and encouraged to try all manner of birth control, even in school. This I disagree with, I don't want my fifteen year old daughter to have to have a conversation with me about her teacher's studded condom preference, and the first rule of marketing is that a more a product is advertised, the more it is bought, so yes, ban propagating kids with things like "safe sex", (which is the ultimate in liberal Orwellian terms, considering you don't know the person well enough to ensure they're not diseased (and by that logic, also an axe murderer), you don't trust the person enough to have a kid with them (which follows, don't love them or trust them to take care of you), you are too young to care for a kid (and also likely too young not to get yourself into all manner of trouble when left to your own vices), or you are too poor, which isn't any excuse for not having kids, but you certainly should focus on G-d's first commandment to man before the second one.) and lots of other crap they feed kids in the schools, but computer gaming destroys as many lives as contraceptives, though tyrannizing it would make it worse for the abusers, and would be unfair to those that use it in accordance with G-dly law, as with contraceptives.
I am indeed a fiffteen year old in America. I am in Catholic school, so I get all of the bad things about contraception and good things about abstaining, but it seems that the other kids don't listen to that, because every few days some guy(s) will begin asking me about my sex life and I'll be like "I'm waiting until marriage to have sex." and they'll be completely dumbfounded. I'd also like to add that those kids don't listen in classes and instead listen to what the kids from the public schools say, leading to them also developing immoral lifestyles.

Ban propagating safe sex, indeed. In fact, look lower in my post to see the process of prohibition of contraception.

However, I cannot comment on computer gaming damaging lives due to a personal bias: I'm trying to start a video game company.
My gut tells me you're a s*** disturber trying to make this site absurd, though I'll take your word that you're a kid trying to learn for now, but seriously think about what you say when before you post, unless you're good at not thinking (still probably bad), and think about what others respond to you; don't make people waste words that are doing you a favor.
I said that I'm a kid trying to learn? Learn what? o.O

Oh, this topic was to see if I could get a good debate going, and to see how JTF would respond to a topic of this nature.

Meanwhile, I've come up with a process for banning contraceptives:

1. Withdraw contraceptive education from schools, preach abstinence. (of course)
2. Force state and local governments to stop giving out condoms.
3. Enforce massive regulations on condom and birth control pill manufacturers.
4. Skyrocket the cost of condoms and birth control pills.
5. Continue for awhile until no one is using condoms or birth control.
6. Eventually, ban contraceptives.

Does that make a bit more sense?

Oh! I forgot this last post to quote...

The thought process here sounds like a 15 yr old who is jealous that he isn't in the in crowd and is taking an opposing view so he can feel better about himself.

A child and fetus are not commodities.  They are people.  And once you have a pregnant wife or become a father as a result of a healthy marriage, you will not only understand the value of life, you will become vehemently pro life and anti death.  But if you are a teenager and just throw ridiculous arguments for this and against that, you will suffer until you give in to the real truths which aren't necessarily extremes in either end.

To this 15 yr old..loosen up.  Forget the popular crowd.  Go study and get good grades.  Exercise and play sports.  Get into college. Live a little and by a little I don't mean premarital sex and drugs.  Get a profession, find your soul mate and get married with kids.

Single people will risk their lives for an ideal.  But a father will risk his life for his children for the ideals.  To me, a father makes a better fighter if he loves his kids.
I'm not jealous, not at all.

At the last three lines, yeah I'm trying to make a business, I have a girlfriend, and I won't get married and have kids at fifteen years old. I'm waiting until I'm about 20 for that. Lawl, I'm completely un-athletic. XD But yeah, okay, whateeever you say.

And at the paragraph with "A child and fetus are not commodities."...I did not say that they are. Maybe you are correct, but for now, I do believe myself to be correct.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 07:34:19 AM »
What kind of depravity are we talking about here?

I've seen abortion on video. Yes, abortion is cruel, but note what I noted "in that...". 
Yes, the fact that there will probably be cartels, gangs, etc. for contraceptive use if it's banned...but that doesn't legitimize its use.
Yes, the possibility also exists the youth will rebel. But I think the worst "rebellion" we can get would be just a bit worse than Woodstock.
Society will have to change. I believe that the quickest way to change is to ban icontraception, because contraception is what caused morals to break down.
I am indeed a fiffteen year old in America. I am in Catholic school, so I get all of the bad things about contraception and good things about abstaining, but it seems that the other kids don't listen to that, because every few days some guy(s) will begin asking me about my sex life and I'll be like "I'm waiting until marriage to have sex." and they'll be completely dumbfounded. I'd also like to add that those kids don't listen in classes and instead listen to what the kids from the public schools say, leading to them also developing immoral lifestyles.

Ban propagating safe sex, indeed. In fact, look lower in my post to see the process of prohibition of contraception.

However, I cannot comment on computer gaming damaging lives due to a personal bias: I'm trying to start a video game company.I said that I'm a kid trying to learn? Learn what? o.O

Oh, this topic was to see if I could get a good debate going, and to see how JTF would respond to a topic of this nature.

Meanwhile, I've come up with a process for banning contraceptives:

1. Withdraw contraceptive education from schools, preach abstinence. (of course)
2. Force state and local governments to stop giving out condoms.
3. Enforce massive regulations on condom and birth control pill manufacturers.
4. Skyrocket the cost of condoms and birth control pills.
5. Continue for awhile until no one is using condoms or birth control.
6. Eventually, ban contraceptives.

Does that make a bit more sense?

Oh! I forgot this last post to quote...
I'm not jealous, not at all.

At the last three lines, yeah I'm trying to make a business, I have a girlfriend, and I won't get married and have kids at fifteen years old. I'm waiting until I'm about 20 for that. Lawl, I'm completely un-athletic. XD But yeah, okay, whateeever you say.

And at the paragraph with "A child and fetus are not commodities."...I did not say that they are. Maybe you are correct, but for now, I do believe myself to be correct.

Depravity?  If you eat your favorite food everyday, will you not get sick of it?  What if you have it 16 days in a row and abstain from it for 12 days?  Now think about doing that with your bride.

Depravity?  You're in catholic school but dont believe in Gd but want to ban contraception because.....you want to impose catholic teachings on Jews and other non Catholics?  Sounds like Muslim thinking to create a sharia law and impose it on non Muslims.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2012, 12:14:56 PM »
Um...

Removing the fetus when it's too young to survive is effectively abortion.

Yes that's why Obama opposed the born alive rule where if a baby is born alive it must receive life saving medical care, because there are actually abortion procedures called live birth abortion where they have the mother give birth prematurely on purpose. It's very gruesome and evil and just as horrible as a regular abortion.

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012, 02:02:49 PM »

Depravity?  If you eat your favorite food everyday, will you not get sick of it?  What if you have it 16 days in a row and abstain from it for 12 days?  Now think about doing that with your bride.

Depravity?  You're in catholic school but dont believe in Gd but want to ban contraception because.....you want to impose catholic teachings on Jews and other non Catholics?  Sounds like Muslim thinking to create a sharia law and impose it on non Muslims.
Why do you keep trying to make me look like a Muslim? I want to ban contraception because I see it as equivalent in purpose to abortion. In addition, I see that you are trying to modify what I am saying to make me look Islamic. Why would I want to impose something because it's the belief of a group that I don't belong to that it should be banned? But yes, by your logic, government enforcement of theft and murder laws is like Sharia Law.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 02:15:07 PM »
I hope that your opinion never becomes the dominant one just in case I ever need EC. If a woman is raped she should have the option to use EC to prevent a pregnancy by the rapist.  I don't think abortion is acceptable but I have to admit even though I'm completely against it that it would probably be tempting to a degree in such a situation but I know I couldn't kill a baby once it was forming already. EC prevents that whole issue if a woman can get it in time after she is attacked.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 02:29:09 PM »
Why do you keep trying to make me look like a Muslim? I want to ban contraception because I see it as equivalent in purpose to abortion. In addition, I see that you are trying to modify what I am saying to make me look Islamic. Why would I want to impose something because it's the belief of a group that I don't belong to that it should be banned? But yes, by your logic, government enforcement of theft and murder laws is like Sharia Law.

You called an aspect to Jewish law depravity.  It shows that you lack maturity or wisdom. 

You compare contraception and abortion as the same.  That is insanity.

You claim to not believe in Gd but you go to. Catholic school and hold views of fire and brimstone, which is ineffective.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 02:39:18 PM »
You called an aspect to Jewish law depravity.  It shows that you lack maturity or wisdom. 

You compare contraception and abortion as the same.  That is insanity.

You claim to not believe in Gd but you go to. Catholic school and hold views of fire and brimstone, which is ineffective.
Again, you're just making things up and saying that I said them. It shows that you lack many good qualities, particularly maturity, and display many that are simply Islamic, particularly lies.

What I meant isn't that it's wrong to enforce murder or theft laws, as you are trying to claim that I meant despite the fact that I obviously did not mean that, but that contraception is on the same level as murder or theft and therefore it must be treated as a criminal act. Once more, you try to distort and lie about your enemy, just as an Islamic Leftard would.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 02:45:18 PM »
Look at your responses to my Jewish points. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »
To equate contraception to abortions is insanity. Also, it is very liberal (in the libtard sense) type of thinking that you should impose your fanatic belief against contraception on everyone.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 08:18:33 PM »
Reverse reverse psychology... aie. They're not accusing you of actually saying "yay islam" they're saying that the methods you propose that stem from ignorant and extreme beliefs would equate to the muslim style of ignorant extremism to back up their insane and evil  goals backed up by passionate chivalry and fool-proof (or proof thereof) plans. 1. Just because you have a "fool-proof" plan that shows how we can gradually ban an extremely profitable industry, it doesn't mean you're going to cure any evil in society. 2. Sun Tzu's Art of War: No battle plan survives contact with the enemy, 3. Go find all the crack-whores and the rapists and the 16 year old "rebels" and also the occasional married Jewish couple, and a good percentage of people aged 18-25 and the... and then scrunch your face good and hard as you get your pointing finger ready, then move it down and say "NO". Get some supporters and come back.

It's just the passion you're showing; this ain't one you're winning chief. If want to pay for the damages a contraception riot would cost, bring it to either a violent African country, and obviously any Muslim country (because 99.9% of everyone else will  laugh at you) and the African country will just take your money (and still possibly laugh at you), and the kkkoraners will really take it seriously, and you will probably get a few people killed, because all you need in sharia is a few accusers...

I understand you intend to show you think you are on the right side of issues and stand for morality and true justice even if others can't see it or oppose it. You want riiightous justice at any cost, because you would make a much better world than those condom users. Thing is, the only people that also hold that belief as a society are previously mentioned.

Using condoms, one day dah da we find out we made a big uh-oh let's say, we're going to catholic "purgatory" for less time than someone who didn't use his mind and body, because he was to busy trolling to "slay-em-all" and saving the axe of justice for the evil sin-doers who you would never want to be friends with. Pick your battles; there's a million I'd want to win first, and only if it had such popular support that it would cause less damage and discontentment to change it. That won't happen but if you're really intent, click-click or hamarahhmhahurh to you.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 09:40:13 AM »
I disagree here..  quite a bit. 

If we are talking about adults.... I think its absurd to have the government ban something such as contraception. 

Also,  there is a large segment of the population that needs to stop procreating like rabbits....

For example, this fine young gentleman who has 30 kids:

:clap: :clap:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.