Author Topic: Greek nazis vs. Greek communists  (Read 5349 times)

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Greek nazis vs. Greek communists
« on: June 08, 2012, 06:33:22 AM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Greek nazis vs. Greek communists
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:09:17 AM »
They are both scum!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 09:12:30 AM »
Agreed. Both make decent Greek citizens look bad.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 07:00:39 PM »
Greece is an example of what will happen once the economy totally or almost totally collapses. Dual between Communists and Fascists. Then you have the Mohamadeans in the mix as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
Both are scum of the earth, It is shame they did not do more damage to each other in that studio..
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 06:36:25 PM »
I hope the real Greek nationalists kick their butts! Oh yeah Cyprus is Greek.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 06:09:05 PM »
Most Greek nationalists are sick of this crap. I hope they get in as quick as possible, and beat up the commies and nazis.

Offline AngloSouthAfricanZionist

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 09:52:34 AM »
I am disappointed in Greece. The "Golden Dawn" is an outright nazi party. They have roman salutes. They are becoming more popular by the day. Over 10% of Greece supports them. I would not be that surprised if Greece becomes a nazi state. A member of this party plays in a nazi satanic band.

http://www.grreporter.info/en/mr_stand_attention_golden_dawn_member_black_metal_band/6820

The nationalist party which has lot popularity the "Popular Orthodox Rally" is not much better. Its leader Georgios Karatzaferis(Yimakh shemo) denies the holocaust, claims 9/11 was a Jewish inside job and calls Jews the murderers of Christ. He is like the Greek Ahmadinejad.

Here is a video of the leader Nikos Mihaloliakos(Yimakh shemo) of the nazi party "Golden Dawn" denying the holocaust.
Deist. Conservative. Zionist. Proudly white South African. Proudly part Jewish.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 08:31:31 PM »
I am disappointed in Greece. The "Golden Dawn" is an outright nazi party. They have roman salutes. They are becoming more popular by the day. Over 10% of Greece supports them. I would not be that surprised if Greece becomes a nazi state. A member of this party plays in a nazi satanic band.

http://www.grreporter.info/en/mr_stand_attention_golden_dawn_member_black_metal_band/6820

The nationalist party which has lot popularity the "Popular Orthodox Rally" is not much better. Its leader Georgios Karatzaferis(Yimakh shemo) denies the holocaust, claims 9/11 was a Jewish inside job and calls Jews the murderers of Christ. He is like the Greek Ahmadinejad.

Here is a video of the leader Nikos Mihaloliakos(Yimakh shemo) of the nazi party "Golden Dawn" denying the holocaust.

The symbol of the party you mentioned in that video looks the same as this "Golden Dawn", are you sure they are not the same party?

Offline AngloSouthAfricanZionist

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 05:28:04 AM »
The symbol of the party you mentioned in that video looks the same as this "Golden Dawn", are you sure they are not the same party?
The leader of Golden Dawn Nikolaos Michaloliakos is the man in the interview. Georgios Karatzaferis of the Poular Orthodox Rally's leader also denies the holocaust. Popular Orthodox Rally is a Jew hating party whos antisemitism is based on a twisted perverted form of Greek Orthodox Christianity that gives most Orthodox Christians a bad name, think of Georgios Karatzaferis as a Greek Ahmadinejad. Golden Dawns Judeophobia is based on ethnicity, think of  Nikolaos Michaloliakos as a Greek Hitler. They are pretty much want the same thing, the annihilation of the Jewish people but they are slightly different ideologically. I doubt most holocaust deniers actually believe the holocaust did not happen, they deny it because they want it to happen again.
Deist. Conservative. Zionist. Proudly white South African. Proudly part Jewish.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 10:52:21 AM »
Its sad because many of the people who vote for Golden Dawn are pro-Israel but vote for these people because they are the only ones who are working to prevent the Islamist takeover of Greece. I hope in the future they stop their anti-semetic rhetoric and beliefs and become our allies in the future
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 11:47:23 AM »
We have a same problem in Holland. Nazi's fighting against the far-left. We have Geert Wilders in pairlement but we don't have any good patriotic groups. The one's that call themself patriots are white supremists and the most people inside the organisations supporting the Palestinian lie! We need a rightwing, patriotic street-army, where all colours and races are equal to fight against Islamic immigration and fighting against leftwing and nazi groups.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »
I hope Golden Dawn gets a new leader or he changes his stance on Israel. I really like Golden Dawn because they are the only ones fighting an effective campaign against Muslim immigration, most of the people I've met who are part of Golden Dawn are pro-Israel. I can only hope they drop some of this Nazi crap. I have no doubt in my mind these guys will lead Greece in the very near future.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him