Author Topic: Who is Krum Klum?  (Read 6106 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Who is Krum Klum?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 10:33:01 PM »
I am not sure if he is or not? Will the real Sayno2Islam please stand up?
:::D :::D :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 10:40:22 PM »
"Krum Klum" obviously read this topic and said "I apologized for my temporary insanity" on YouTube. He/she now realizes they were mistaken for me and are taking advantage of it. Why would someone impersonate me  when I only recently joined to the forum? And how the hell does one create that much YouTube accounts? I had to provide a phone number when register a Google account. After a while if multiple accounts give the same phone number for google, shouldn't the admins realize what they're doing?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 11:05:49 PM »
If its not you, I'm really sorry! But this is really funny!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 12:22:52 AM »
If its not you, I'm really sorry! But this is really funny!
More confusing. Who the hell is SayNo2Islam? If it's "Krum Klum" too then that involves me. SayNo2Islam, if it is really you behind that channel then f*ck you whoever you are! And why the hell would you impersonate me?

Well whoever is "Krum Klum" must have read this forum. For the reason of what i said earlier. If it's someone from JTF and it's suspicious for  SayNo2Islam, then is probably him.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 09:18:05 AM »
I don't think you people should trust this Turbob1967 or SayNo2Islam. At first I thought that he was "anti JTF member", because he did a narration video for them, it's still on youtube, and yes I heard that he apologized for that, but still you never know.....

He seems unreliable.

He made a comment on some of my videos way back in October or November I think. He even made a video against me.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2012, 09:47:02 PM »
Whoever is Krum Klum is a friend of SayNo2Islam. "AtheistsRule7" is a loyal friend of SayNo2Islam. SayNo2Islam has been busted by his own friend! He even changed his profile to imitate me! I have ultimate proof here:

Imposter YouTube channel

Apparently the moron doesn't know on JTF there is no one named "Krum Klum".

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 09:49:20 PM »
25 dislikes? Somebody really needs to get a life.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11:10 PM »
He is an emotionally unstable kid.. who posted very disturbing things about Chaim.  However, Chaim did give him another chance... so we gotta respect that decision until he shows his ugly side again.

If you're referring to turbob1967/sayno2islam, I'm pretty sure that person was given another chance ORIGINALLY after begging desperately to Lisa and other mod's, but then he came back and embarrassed himself here again, only to be banned again.   That prompted him to lose his marbles and create fake youtube accounts, I'm pretty sure.

But I believe that johnsonbrown was making fake youtube accounts and then spreading blood libels against Jews telling youtube that JTF hates christians (pretending to be a jtf member).   So it could be him.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »
If you're referring to turbob1967/sayno2islam, I'm pretty sure that person was given another chance ORIGINALLY after begging desperately to Lisa and other mod's, but then he came back and embarrassed himself here again, only to be banned again.   That prompted him to lose his marbles and create fake youtube accounts, I'm pretty sure.

But I believe that johnsonbrown was making fake youtube accounts and then spreading blood libels against Jews telling youtube that JTF hates christians (pretending to be a jtf member).   So it could be him.
maybe!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 11:44:03 PM »
I am saynotoislam.  :o
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 11:45:06 PM »
I thought so!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2012, 11:51:24 PM »
I thought so!

HOW DID I #$%^*(# know you were going to say that?????

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2012, 11:54:11 PM »
HOW DID I #$%^*(# know you were going to say that?????
Because you are! :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2012, 12:05:38 AM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2012, 12:08:33 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2012, 12:56:31 AM »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2012, 02:02:19 AM »

You are turbob?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2012, 02:06:43 AM »
You are turbob?

There's a high likelihood of that. Wait do you think I'm out to get you as well?