Author Topic: Who is Krum Klum?  (Read 6150 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who is Krum Klum?
« on: July 17, 2012, 02:35:21 AM »
I deleted my post accusing Khan of being a troll. But I need to understand something before forgiving, or changing my opinion.

Khan, last night in the 'Iranian Propaganda' thread you apologized to me, and to Ephraim, for what appeared to be posted as 'Krum Klum' on a video which RubyStars posted about anti-JTFers. In that thread you said you said those things as a joke, trying to act like Marbus and the other trolls. When more posts appear on that video today, under the same name, now you deny that it was you.

Please clarify why you said what you said last night, or why you are saying what you are saying now...

Thank You
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Who is Krum Klum?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 02:49:52 AM »
Yes that apology seemed strange at the time and even more so now... My question is what are the apologies if there is nothing to apologize for?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 02:51:52 AM »
Hello,
I do not have a YouTube account named Khan Krum. My YouTube account is KrumTheBulgar. I think maybe someone else may be posting under my name or something. I  have no memory of posting what you said you had received. I did admit to the one joke which I apolgize for but other than that I didn't say anything. If you know something I don't then tell me because I'm a small bit suspicious of someone else posting under my name… Klum Krum or whatever is not me.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 03:14:37 AM »
I deleted my post accusing Khan of being a troll. But I need to understand something before forgiving, or changing my opinion.

Khan, last night in the 'Iranian Propaganda' thread you apologized to me, and to Ephraim, for what appeared to be posted as 'Krum Klum' on a video which RubyStars posted about anti-JTFers. In that thread you said you said those things as a joke, trying to act like Marbus and the other trolls. When more posts appear on that video today, under the same name, now you deny that it was you.

LOL, really?   I was not aware of this muman.   Sorry I defended this guy before.   

How dumb can he be?   lol...

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 03:16:23 AM »
LOL, really?   I was not aware of this muman.   Sorry I defended this guy before.   

How dumb can he be?   lol...
I'm not Klum Krum! I apologize for a comment I made on a different video where I was impersonate and make fun of marbus! Klum Krum isn't even Bulgarian, he is sad croat that thinks we are their friend.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 03:37:46 AM »
I'm not Klum Krum! I apologize for a comment I made on a different video where I was impersonate and make fun of marbus! Klum Krum isn't even Bulgarian, he is sad croat that thinks we are their friend.

What comment would that be?   Can you point us to it?   

Give up the act, son.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 03:53:35 AM »
What comment would that be?   Can you point us to it?   

Give up the act, son.
Comment was something like
"evil JTF, marbus is right, how dare they insult our kind pedophile priests! how racist!"

I removed it after I apologized.

Here my channel (KrumTheBulgar. See my comments to DumbCumKlumScumCrum on the video.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
The person that commented on Rubystars video "Anti JTFers" is using the same pattern with multiple fake youtube accounts to trash Chaim Ben Pesach, Rabbi Meir Kahane and many JTF members. It is all one person, whoever it is because he makes the same type of comments in the same way, and it is so obvious.

I think he even had the account called "Tina Grecco". The so called "anti JTFers" are replying to that person calling him a JTF member Sayno2Islam or Turbob1967 saying that he was doing the same thing before.

Is this person SayNo2Islam still a JTF member?

If that's him, for this type of weird behaviour he should certainly be punished. If he is playing some games on this forum under some other username (I'm not making accusations to any particular username here) that should be investigated for sure, through IP address or something.

There are a number of comments under the names of JTFers on the forum that are impersonations.  Another one I noticed was KWRBT.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 07:26:52 PM »
The person that commented on Rubystars video "Anti JTFers" is using the same pattern with multiple fake youtube accounts to trash Chaim Ben Pesach, Rabbi Meir Kahane and many JTF members. It is all one person, whoever it is because he makes the same type of comments in the same way, and it is so obvious.

I think he even had the account called "Tina Grecco". The so called "anti JTFers" are replying to that person calling him a JTF member Sayno2Islam or Turbob1967 saying that he was doing the same thing before.

Is this person SayNo2Islam still a JTF member?

If that's him, for this type of weird behaviour he should certainly be punished. If he is playing some games on this forum under some other username (I'm not making accusations to any particular username here) that should be investigated for sure, through IP address or something.

Wasn't that Joshua Rosenberg using all numerous fake accounts to slander our members? All I know is that in every account his picture is always a parrot and it's also in his background as well.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »
I agree with CBP FAN, sayno2islam is constantly stirring the pot!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 08:33:22 PM »
I agree with CBP FAN, sayno2islam is constantly stirring the pot!

He is an emotionally unstable kid.. who posted very disturbing things about Chaim.  However, Chaim did give him another chance... so we gotta respect that decision until he shows his ugly side again.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 08:47:12 PM »
He is an emotionally unstable kid.. who posted very disturbing things about Chaim.  However, Chaim did give him another chance... so we gotta respect that decision until he shows his ugly side again.
Agreed! I fully respect Chaims decision! But where has sayno been lately? It seems he has been out causing problems for us. He is fueling the fire of our enemies, which intern brings more attacks on Chaims videos, and threats to our female members! Which I find as a very weak mind-set of our enemies.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:13:07 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
Question…
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 11:09:46 PM »
Uh guys, who is "hyperion"?He messaged me off of JTF (on Google actually) and said that he has JTF and then said that I was a "stupid, nazi Jew" because I'm part of JTF. He said he's Hungarian and then posted some stuff at me in Hungarian and Google Translate doesn't really work for that particular language.

Is he here?

I also think he may be behind "Krum Klum", which I think may well be a personal attack on myself and didn't know that exist until muman brought it into my attention. I'm new to JTF and already some anti-JTF idiot created an account to impersonate me! The channel "krum klum" only  comments on JTF videos and a few other Jew-related ones. Hyperion uses same language as "Krum Klum" and many of same insults.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 11:12:58 PM »
No he is not here! He is a troll that says he is a muslim fag!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 11:22:15 PM »
No he is not here! He is a troll that says he is a muslim fag!
I did a check on this forum and it says "hyperion" is user, and I saw no "banned". I saw his post from 2 yrs. ago and message him about the Jobbik ,forgot that it was 2 years ago (oops, my bad). His avatar is butt ugly and looks like a part-donkey person. Is that actually him? Is their supposed to be some kind of label that say "banned"?

:::D
Inbred hyperion:

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 11:33:33 PM »
I think he left on his own!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 11:38:15 PM »
It's funny how new members keep bringing up the same old thread!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 12:09:49 AM »
Honestly everything Krum Klum on the video muman posted was saying was like the list of lies and insults that get you banned on the JTF. Like saying Serbians are human waste, it isn't going to get people to agree with you, it seemed the purpose was to turn anyone that agrees with JTF against him. My first thoughts when I saw the posts, which were, if they were what I thought they were, a desperate and pathetic attempt from some with clearly too much time, and no friends(/women).
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2012, 12:12:20 AM »
Honestly everything Krum Klum on the video muman posted was saying was like the list of lies and insults that get you banned on the JTF. Like saying Serbians are human waste, it isn't going to get people to agree with you, it seemed the purpose was to turn anyone that agrees with JTF against him. My first thoughts when I saw the posts, which were, if they were what I thought they were, a desperate and pathetic attempt from some with clearly too much time, and no friends(/women).
Why the hell Klum Krum is trying to impersonate a Bulgarian when he knows Serbs are our brothers, but calls them human waste? Anyone can tell he isn't Bulgarian. I'm pretty sure is attacking me. My channel is KrumTheBulgar. He even referenced me once when he said
He's one of you? That's one too much!
or something like that, when someone mentioned me.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2012, 01:28:05 PM »
Nope, it doesn't look like it's the "famous" Joshua Rosenberg. This is all one person and the youtube accounts set up by this individual are all the same: no background, no videos, no nothing, and no parrots, LOL. This loser commented on Rubystars video using the same exact words with many accounts and crazy names like "Tina Grecco" and also tried to pretend to be some other JTF member talking s***. He is obviously playing stupid games, and a normal person wouldn't do something like that.

He has like 10 or more yt accounts such as: JacquesdeMolay13, Tina Grecco, mumman613, KWRBT, kahanewasan******be right kahane*******, Krum Klum.....

Whoever it is, that person is crazy, and when "anti JTFers" replied to him that he is a JTF member Sayno2islam, or Turbob1967 and that he has done this before, his respond was: WELL, MAYBE I AM.

Ooh ooh do I have an impersonator???
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 10:08:48 PM »
I thought sayno2Islam was a tride and true JTFer???  Is he a troll?????  He used to post here, I thought faithfully, all of the time

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 10:27:03 PM »
Khan Krum is Sayno2Islam? Say it aint so.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012, 10:27:46 PM »
Ooh ooh do I have an impersonator???
I believe she is telling the truth. Why? Because she made a mistake on one of the fake zootube accounts. One was me, you want to guess which one?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 10:28:53 PM »
Khan Krum is Sayno2Islam? Say it aint so.
Is he???

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 10:30:42 PM »
Is he???

I am not sure if he is or not? Will the real Sayno2Islam please stand up?